Is Google image search broken?

Is Google image search broken?

WHat's your google+. I wanna follow u.

It's because you wrote "Rosso" instead of "red" and it gives you back results for the "Novitec Rosso" bodykit (which is the yellow one).

Why the fuck you didn't write red from the beginning if you wanted a red car is beyond me

Because most Ferrari snobs prefer using "rosso" instead of red just like they gotta call the hoods on these things "bonnets" as if they're British

Try to search "rossa" instead of rosso and you'll see

>Ferrari snobs
How many of these do you know?
Or are you just talking out your ass?

>Searching for a specific Ferrari in 'Giallo Fly'

Infuriating

Quite a few actually. Not even a month ago I got my shit jumped by one for calling a white California white instead of bianca avis.

And it's the dealers too. Go by a US dealer. ALL the colors are listed in their Italian names.

nah m8, pretty accurate

So it would seem

That's because it's their official name, even FIAT sells its cars with the colours listed in Italian because muh heritage.

Why would a salesman say it's a Maranello Red if it's listed in every other place as Rosso Maranello?
Do you really think it's a conspiracy to play snob on you?

Pinhead_Larry1992

what did they mean by this?

They used to call them by english names like "Ferrari red," "fly yellow," etc.

It is a relatively recent thing to call them by their Italian names just like it's recent for high-end car snobs in the US to call hoods by their British names.

>fagbug

Good Lord

Well shit

wtf? NC Mitats are not gay. Never met a gay owner of an NC.

It's working fine for me

hahahahahahahaha

original poster blown the h*ck out

Perhaps they figured the average American buyers were too stupid to pronounce the names correctly.

>gallardo higher up on the list than miata

you don't know shit, Lebowski

Nah, just spelt it wrong