>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

The games use token-ring networking. It's not "phantom range" so much as it's movement delay.

If I go for the kill the firekeeper ending will I not be able to level up anymore?

Posting this as proof that it's very possible to win invasons.

if the firekeeper can't die how can you kill the firekeeper

I tried playing Dark Souls 2 SotFS and it feels like garbage compared to Dark Souls 1. I'm giving up and going hollow.

shes immortal

>not dragonbro
Why though?

Wanna do a dark miracle build based around Brigand Twindaggers. Probably want to cap around 60-80. Any ideas what I should start as?

>he didn't finish Irina's quest
Playing after beating SoC treats the game as if you haven't yet, only you can enter his now-empty arena. Literally the only difference is if you summoned Yuria and she survived, and you can get the Firelink Set from the handmaid.

Because havel is super and there's nothing super about anorexic dragons

I wish this meme would end

>that torch guy who you kill at first but later keep alive because you think he's helping you but then go back to killing because you realize he's telling the archers where you are

Where were you when user finally made a female character(not a trap) that the general actually kind of approved of?

>what's going on in this thr- OH LAWD

Of course it's possible to win invasions. The problem is how rarely do you get hosts that aren't competent or about to go inside a boss room.
>it's a invader fishing gank squad episode

2 feels VERY DIFFERENT from 1 and has its share of problems, but I still highly recommend it. Once you relearn movement and level ADP until you get ~100 AGL it's just like old times.

I meant the recorder. There's no point in NOT being a dragonbro if you're not going to wear medium/heavy armor as the number of hits to kill is identical for none or light armor.

What the fuck is this shit? Why does it keep saying stealing humanity?

Is the lightning bow miracle worth using?

Because DS3 dragon looks fucking stupid

>PCucks will defend this

It's literally the only good miracle in the game.

Hackers. Welcome to the PC master race, do you feel special yet?

Winning invasions is no meme comrade.

As soon as a loading screen ends I'm getting summoned again. If the host id's hiding or on the other side of the map i black crystal and get resummoned within 15 seconds.

If the host seems like a new player I try to go easy on them and sometimes just practice things on them.

>implying looks matter
Optimal play is all that matters.
>the number of hits to kill are identical
>dragon form weighs nothing
>dragon form has superior fire defense (which is the most commonly used damage type in PvP)
>dragon form can punish shields and parry attempts
>dragon form an give you free multiplicative AR
>dragon form as a free fire-surge built in for finishing purposes

Who cares what it looks like? If you aren't going to build a medium or heavy armor character: you should be a dragon.

Every time I see this webm, it looks like the darkwraith also got hit by the CSS but is just collapsing from sheer relief. I know my butthole would puckered ultra hard in that situation.

The thing about DS2's movement is that you can feintroll by pressing r1+roll that changes your roll timing or gets you out of nasty situations quicker and that had made or break my game. People who don't know about that mechanic often die to wakeup attacks or can't dodge some persistent spells and even then it won't save you from everything since it consumes more stamina, thus making it balanced in terms of stamina use. It's not like it grants you extra i-frames either but you can rollcatch people or even roll out of bad situations quicker by changing the roll timing.

*strokes ur spear*

I have one video of that but i haven't made it a wemb and I'm on the other side of an invasion.

I've won plenty of invasions, mostly when invaders are absolute fucktards using Havel Set or spells at SL < 10.

Never won one against an invader that had a no-hit or Auto-Tears cheat running, though.

But, user. I WAS that user

Sorry Mr. Jackson but I don't swing that way.

dragonsis

I thought he died too. He was actually parried during the moment of impact and likely would have died too if not for getting parried.

>swoledragonsis has taken your shrine waifu hostage
What do?

>literally starring Johnny Depp
I wish his offline boss fight wasn't so easy and differentiate itself from Gravetender. He's probably the most interesting character other than Filanore.

... man, Björk has really let herself go.

>very possible to win invasons
Oh yeah it's really easy when it's effectively a free-for-all. How about the other 99% of invasions where it's one host behind two or more sunroaches with their ultragreatswords? Let's see you win one of those.

What is so interesting?

>Manus was extremely gay
>the diaper goes with the rest of his armor
>he lost his diaper somewhere in a swamp at one point
That was a bit of a surprise.

R E M O V E

*pushes u*

*ur legs snap*

that doesn't look like johnny depp

in game halflight doesn't even look male

>He's probably the most interesting character other than Filanore.

i don't recall any lore about him

wHY THE FUCK IS THAT FLIPPED

Reminds me of what happens if you set all the face data to 255, even the hidden sliders.

Because I don't know

That one was the one with the best resolution.

real talk does dragonsis have a normal vajini or a cloaca

i can't decide unless i know for a FACT

>doesn't even look male
delusional das3 waifu fag who thinks his creation actually looks like a girl

They are boring and I've deleted most of those recordings let alone ever bother making a webm of it.

It's usually just me waiting for the perfect place to ambush them and killing the host and maybe dying to 2 or 3 phantoms before I fade out.

I don't run into a group of 4 people like I'm super man and expect to win. I wait for ambushes or snipe at them.

>imbligationatoring Firekeeper is my waifu

Because the set has three pieces, they only put three IDs in his equipment. They messed up and put a headpiece instead of the leggings, so you could say they almost literally put his pants on his head.

Jesus, what the fuck is wrong with the eyes?

There is no ambush, m8. Either you try and get ganged up on or they go to the boss while you wait. I'd LOVE to somehow get a host alone but fuck me if that will ever happen unless someone is retarded.

Obviously whatever you want her to have.

He's some random nobody from Ooacile that wasn't even suited for fighting but they made him a Spear of the church and he decided to stick around in a ancestral city because he found something worth protecting. As for what his motivations were whether he knew the truth about the Gods and the pygmies, we will never know but it's clear that he disregarded his original task to be there while everyone else he came with attempted to leave.

I find it also amusing that they made him a spear either because they find his loyalty worth knighting or they were really desperate to find volunteers.

I will give you 3 burgers if you let her go

No the meme that invasions cant be won. You can get braindead host kills pretty easily

Ive got a perfect clip that a vegetable could have pulled off but i cant be fucked to do anything with it

What are you referring to in that webm? My last hit? I clip his feet, but he's using milkring so he's invisible at the point where I clip him. When I attack the game uses my version of events to decide if an attack was on target, so you don't see any positional oddities for my attacks, only the slight gap between the hitbox and end of the weapon model. Which isn't that much on a OWCS.

The police certainly make my life hard as an invader.

What was the truth about the Gods an Pygmies? Also why does he wear a woman's dress?

ugs would've been faster and actually useful if oro hadn't complained about it being to fast during the network test

Then who is your waifu?
Please tell me it's not boipucci...

Probably because casting miracles with your offhand makes more sense than your main. Whoever did this forgot that Gwyn was channeling his own power and therefore had no need for talismans

>delusional das3 waifu fag who thinks his creation actually looks like a girl

i'm talking about an in-game character

what did you mean by this?

There's an NPC in Bloodborne with a lopsided face, and it seems that they added a hidden slider for controlling the angle at which the facial features line up in order to accomplish that.

That almost never happens. Most host do not have 3 phantoms and if they do. Guess what? There's going to be a ton of invaders.

All I have to do is stall them or slow them down while more invaders show up and that is easily done at places i like to ambush from.

Usually if a host has phantoms they aren't going to sprint through. They are going to try to engage you out of over confidence.

I'm implying you've never been outside and don't know what a real woman looks like because you probs think your female characters look good with that man jaw

sweet fucking jesus

>What was the truth about the Gods an Pygmies?
Serving the Gods in a penal city instead of defying them for casting the Darksign upon them and dooming all of Humanity to worship a separate race as omnipotent deities by sacrificing their own to artificially extend their reign upon them. Any human/pygmy should rightfully be pissed off that they got the smaller portion like the Pygmy lord you talk to right at the front of Ringed City.
>Also why does he wear a woman's dress?
Because he's a faggot pretty boy that came there for some scholarly mission.

that's amazing. what other hidden sliders are there? and what npc is that?

Which NPC?

Second playthrough of DS3 I've done in a long time, doing a quapity build this time. Profaned Greatsword still decent for PvP?

SLIDERS

poise trades with ultras are meta

>I'm implying you've never been outside and don't know what a real woman looks like because you probs think your female characters look good with that man jaw

but why are you implying this? we aren't talking about my characters we are talking about pic related.

>UGS
>ever good in pvp

So I'm really gonna enjoy that wolf ring +3. Thanks.

She's long-gone user. I tried to remake her again, but she didn't turn out quite the same.

I can't find a good picture of his face, but it's the Narrow-Minded Man.

Reminder that it's possible to beat any invader without attacking :^)

reminder that you can still win invasions even if you kys yourself as soon as you spawn in

>literally shat himself in a swamp and left his diaper behind
>wearing his pendant because he hasn't lost it yet
>was from oolacile
>lost his bow in the literal abyss
And people still think this isn't manus?

>shat himself in a swamp and left his diaper behind
w-what

can someone explain the 2kat meme

what did he mean by this

I think another small thing that's interesting is that Halflight uses the Frayed Blade, a weapon associated with Midir. It was a once exquisite blade that's been stained black and frayed at the hilt. What I think is what happened is that Halflight alerted Shira to Midir's predicament when his sword became distorted and decrepit.

And you know, that's not a mindblowing leap, or anything, but it's a small little thing that I find very neat.

You find the "leg armor" that he's wearing in in a damn swamp, and he's not wearing it anymore when he invades you as the spear.

Manus was primeval man, not from Oolacile.
>BUT HE HAS A PENDANT! IT'S MANUS!

My host is muh waifu.

farts

loincloth found in the swamp in dreg heap

2kat got a buff a while back to the HA of its wa and to the headshot portion of the attack

using rouge you could guarantee a 1400hp wombo combo if you landed the weapon art

But I dealt well over 2500 damage in that video.

>farts

brap?

>not casting soulmass
you're not very conservative about that fp bar

Whats your point? He could have ran away from you up to the fog without ever attacking. Were you going to chase him with your 9 end?

not that user but i unironically pumped vit just to give my pyromancer enough stats to wear heavy armor and still midroll.

looks matter a lot.

2kat
LMAO
2KAT!!!1!

>it's a cocky strfag thinks he can beat the stake episode

To the beginning of the map while more invaders spawn in?

This happens all the time. Here's a webm of a guy doing that.