>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

**ATTENTION CONSOLE BROS**
There is now an official PS4 and XB1 Community!

If you would like to join, search For Honor General (PS4)
For Honor General Official (XB1)
or Message/add TheSteroid386 (PS4) or metalkid267 (XB1) and we will invite you.

First for Warden is a crutch character

REMINDER TO PEOPLE THINKing OF BUYING THE SEASON PASS

YOU CAN FIND IT FOR AS LOW AS $20 ON KEY SITES G2A OR GREENMANGAMING COMPARED TO JEWBISOFTS $40

Find a discounted edition for Brazillian Reais and I'll get your gay ass Season Pass

>It's a balanced and enjoyable Dom match ends but nobody reups episode

5th for warden is officially more annoying than pre nerf Pk

Are you all ready for centurion to be shit and shinobi to be the new warlord with a bloated as fuck kit?

That implies PKs "nerfs" are even noticeable.

Why can pk(an assassin) get a damage reduction feat?

dlc Character are hardly ever bad, Im gonna bet both or insanely good

If it's anything like siege one will be insanely OP and the other will be utter dog shit.

If I had to bet, Centurion is gonna be the new Warlord and Shinobi is gonna be a hellish amalgamation of Orochi, PK and RANGED GUARDBREAKS

Same reason warlord, a tank, has the fastest dodge recovery. Becuase fuck you.

>pre-nerf blackbeard
lets hope they don't do something similar

Reverse is probably going to be true. Remember this moment. Centi will be disgusting and shinobi will be a less annoying and more easily killed PK.

Somewhat noticable on console, but it's not as harsh as they made it seem. Meanwhile Warden gets a literal buff, and the community continues to suffer. It's more that Warden SB spamming is the new PK light spam imo in a dofferent form.

What makes you think centurion will be like warlord? The leaks didn't say anything about a head butt, hyper armour, all guard, superior guard, crushing counter, insane gb throw distance, or heat seeking running attack.

Jesus Christ have mercy no.

You know they will do that, user, it's only a matter of time

I meant that as in he'd probably have a pretty strong kit, and be BS because of that

Centurions leaks looked pretty eh, his only trick seems to be the stun off of a heavy. Meanwhile the shinobi is describe such as being a "high skill" character with a large kit.

I just really hope shinobi is shit, the game is going to be nothing but faggot ninjas running around for awhile, at least if he's shit it'll be more bearable.

The leaks made centurion sound a bit like a PK/raider hybrid. You'll want to try and sneak in some raw heavies to get the stun then go into your light chains.

>Try out Valk in duel
>Against high rep Warden (obviously, what else)
>Plays passive as fuck (obviously, what else)
>Lose round one, decide to play passive af in next round too
>Win
>"Can you stop running away"
>"lmao, ok"
>Sweepmeme him to death for two rounds without any successful attacks from his side at all
>Leaves

Seriously though some moves that lead to sweep make no sense at all, I only know them because I got memed by it in 4v4 so often. He deserved all of it though.

Do the movesset leaks have any credibility?
We don't even know if it's the same guy that posted the fighter pics, do we?

I almost never rematch because some assblasted faggot is always going to switch to a rep 10 Warlord with all passive feats and annoy the living shit out of me

Smug axe again? Running out of ideas

what buff?

what did he mean by this

It was a bad fight, fag.

He said that the fight was bad, you fag

He did not enjoy your battle, homosexual.

It's like he's reprimanding a dog, are you using the Zerk wolf ornament?

I hope you're not one of those faggots that always type "glhf" at the start and "Good Fight!" after every fight. Fag

Was a poor scrap, gay boy.

The scuffle was below average, gayboy

the "nerf" makes his SB come out faster. It's essentially a buff. they changed aomething else about it but honestly it's worse than before

Reminder for a light at the end of the tunnel

you are insufficient at combat, gaylord palm.

The tustle wasn't worth his time, poo pumper.

this game might die, but goddamn it if I won't fist someone to death with that centurion first

fpbp

How do people just quit out seamlessly mid-fight anyway? Alt+F4? I thought that always caused the re-synchronizing shit.

>tfw was good with Warden
>everyone said I was getting carried by an easier character
>learn Raider instead and have an even easier time killing people

Warden's only a crutch if you let yourself get carried by the broken parts of his kit.

warden gets blown the fuck out by a stronq blaq conq who dont need no combos or safe moves

If I bought the base game on Steam, I can get a generic uplay season pass for a key site without any issues, right? Or do I need to get the pass from steam as well?

You don't look very black.

It depends if the quitter is the lobby "host".
The game designates one player to handle certain communications/synchronizations between all players, even though all machines communicate with each other directly as well.

look at his arms

The rumble wasnt no good, cock gobbler.

Why are we Kniggas fucking everyone up now?

All the shitters went to join the Kangz.

Bunch off people left to join kangs, now our good boy points are worth more.

they could legitimately be getting dropped too

>knights are monotheistic
>fail
>call for help from their polytheistic ancestors
This season will decide who is stronger, the Christian god or the Roman pantheon.

So, other than Warlord, what other characters have crazy BS feats?

>Centurion has a cape

Not even massively into Roman history, but the thought of striding into a hoard of weebs and savages in bronze armour with a sexy red cape, running them through and throwing hay makers gets me feeling sexual.

>Rome converted to Christianity

Looks like you have a lot of catching up to do Maximus.

Romans were Christian though

How the fuck do I play Raider?

I wanna main him solely for Emote spam, but he doesn't even get anything off of a guard break.

>every LB just wait until I atack so he can block and start the 50/50
>does nothing else
That's worse than Warden, at least you can atack him.

Assaulting the law is illegal.
Just let the timer run out and leave him in peace.

He gets a zone attack for 28 damage.

You get zone on gb, and heavy off of wall splat. Just throw side heavies and soft fient them into your stunning tap half of the time, when you loose make sure your opponent knows you only lost becuase you're raider. When you win emote spam and gloat, make sure they know your victory is a very big deal to you. Be sure to cry in the forums that raider is too weak to function between matches. You'll be a pro in no time.

It's not even a 50/50, depending on your class it can be a20/20/20/20/20 or a 25/25/25/25 that generally goes in your favor.

If people knew their classes they'd realize this.

orochi's combo of sharpen blade and fear itself is absolutely ridiculous, 2 top lights can take more than half someone hp regardless of gear

Assassins stacking their steroids so they kill you in 2 hits.

That combo on PK can one shot you with a single GB.

PK's Health buff and martyrdom

I think the ninja will be weak. Raw GBs are almost always countered even in gank they hardly ever land against someone worth a shit. I figure the punish for getting a ranged GB countered will be hard. Downed and pulled to them rather than them pulled to you. Mix that with stupid low assassin HP but no bullshit PK damage reduction feat makes me think Shinos are gonna get pissed on. They might be annoying in a gank with the GB for some people, but not really any worse than any other grab or shove or bash in a gank if you think about it.

Centi on the other hand is coming out before they are addressing the defensive meta. That means anyone who can down people and had an unblockable bash is automatically a contender for the higher tiers depending on how hard/easy it is to punish. My guess is that it will be a little too easy to abuse and we are going to see a lot of Centurions just hammering people.

>Vanguard: Earn more Renown in outnumbered fights, by controlling objectives, and by killing enemy soldiers to unlock your feats in a match.
Does "outnumbered fights" mean your team ganging up, being ganged up, or both? Is controlling objectives mean taking it away from the enemy team or just sitting on a point?

>Heavy: Earn more Renown by assisting or saving Heroes, and defending objectives to unlock your feats in a match.
Does assisting mean ganging up with a teammate? Is defending an objective just sitting on it or do you have to kill an enemy that's in the middle of contesting?

>Assassin: Earn more Renown in 1v1 fights, by killing enemy Heroes, and getting killing streaks to unlock feats in a match.
Do you earn less renown in any instance of ganging up? How does the streak work, exponentially?

>Hybrid: Renown is balanced across activities.
Does this imply that a hybrid is always at a feat-gaining disadvantage or that other classes have a penalty when they do something that isn't in their role?

Centurions ground throw is only off of a deflect according to the leaks, doesn't seem that crazy to me.

Being ganged up. Taking it away.

It's vague, there's a "Savior" bonus you get for unspecified conditions, possibly killing an enemy engaged with an ally at critical health? Just sitting on it, this is the easiest one to test yourself.

Yes. Not sure.

Not sure.

Marian Reforms: 107BC
Rome becomes increasingly Christian: after 300AD
About 400 years of catching up.

Gonna go ahead and bet the Centurion is poly.
Especially since the devs hate vultards.

FUCKING GOD DAMN RAID BOSS WARLORD. THAT BULLSHIT NIGGER WITH FEATS AND GEAR IS LIKE FUCKING HACKS BUILT INTO THE GAME.

>Cancucks get triggered by the call to purge non whites in Europe

Hardly a surprise.

>wearing a period cavalry helm

Use the almonds Ahmed.

*pulls sword back*
*vaguely grunts as the only hint that it's going to be a heavy instead of a light*

I'm sharing accounts with my friend on Xbone. If I buy the season pass off of g2a will he get it also? We basically split everything

Should do.

Deflects are easier than you think for one, but also the second, and more credible leak, suggests the downing move is a back GB so similar to how demon embrace is triggered.

Centurion is gonna be my man if he has badass defelcts, its the only reason I like playing oro so much

>pull off deflect in gank on nobushi
>she kicks me out of it

Fug

>it's another episode of i haven't finished a match today without the opponent rqing

*late period

>Berserkers that do nothing but obnoxious side lights because everything else is unsafe
Idk
Just play something else at that point, you lose anyway and if you want to be annoying there are better characters even for that, like Valk.

*very late period

One in the OP says it's back+ gb off of a defect. If you can throw them down for a free heavy from neutral that will indeed be pretty good.

So the next dev stream is tomorrow correct? Hopefully we get some gameplay for the new characters.

>Rome converts to Christianity
>never attains the size and might of pre-Christian Rome
Other cultures had this happen too, Christianity attracts peoples in decline.
All you have to do is accept Jesus and you get to go to heaven when you die.
You don't have to win wars, offer sacrifice, make pilgrimages, or any of that shit, just say "ok" and you get to go to paradise.
It's a consolation prize religion for the historically unsuccessful, and it comforts the old and dying.

Reminder that LB's shove is not a 50/50 at all and he's still easy game.

But the conversion to Christianity let the empire survive for far longer, it unified the conflicted people of Rome. But it's clear from the rest of your post your not really one for history.

Reminder LBs are big bullies.

got any fact to back that up ?
(legit curious tho)

I've read some stupid shit in my time.

It's literally in the patch notes. Ubiflaccid managed to make him even more cancerous.

reminder, anyone crying for warden nerfs after he was fixed is a literal shitter

Sometimes I wonder how many RQs are legit and how many Ubi perpetrates themselves.

i have never been dced from a duel match, i guarantee 99% of them are rq

Have any other Xboners run into people from the XGN clan? I played World of Tanks, Destiny, and a variety of other games, and everyone with XGN in front of their names is always liquid shit at them.

her arms

delete this and try again