Car Sex

Hey guys,
What cars/shitboxes do you find best for sex?
Talking about things like tofucars and Veeky Forums shit, not big SUVs and what not. Sedans are fine too.

Honda fit

T W I N G O
W
I
N
G
O

but those are gross
>tfw americunt

bump

Fourth Gen firebird seats lean all the way back. That and ttops makes for some interesting positions.

i dont wanna remind a girl of her uncle who raped her

kek

70s-80s cadillacs and town cars. I used to fuck my gf in every position in my town car.

One of these GODMACHINEs will get any girl's pussy wet.

Don't know where you got from but ok.

Firebirds/trans ams/Camaros are like the default sex offender sports car

I lost my virginity in my 2000 Civic sedan, i guess with the aid of desperation and grindr any shitbox is good enough pham

>grindr
Are you sure it wasn't a miata?

no, but i did own an aw11 at some point, didn't try anything in there though although i thought about it

wish i'd never sold the civic ;_;

answering the OP, wouldn't some leased luxury import be the best way to collect normie female pussy? illusion of money + bling and screens = wet dick maybe

Well that makes sense, they did classify me as a deviant. It was all consentual, some of them were pretty young though.

i think people are confusing the point of the thread.
I'm not looking for cars that'll pull pussy, but which cars are better to have sex in. IE room, etc.

in that case, any old landbarge is great (first hand experience in a 76 New Yorker) or maybe an SUV for getting to more romantic places although desu the Civic was pretty good, plenty of space in the back (your experience may differ if you fat/like spazzy positions)

I don't see how getting a car with room for sex is any more a specific task than finding on that would fit a large sideboard, use ur noggin as to what's comfortable and roomy

so should i just get an h2 or van and call it a day?

>van
>comfortable

unless you are called Bittaker, Norris or Bonin i don't think vans are great for consensual rumpy

aren't hummers cramped inside? when i said suv i was thinking more escalade, range rover, navigator etc, more geared towards interior space and comfort

a full size sedan is probably the most patrician choice, i would go for a mid 90's Roadmaster woody wagon with a waterbed in the back

My 1993 Buick LeSabre was breddy good. It's basically a couch in the back

P A N T H E R
A
N
T
H
E
R

Wagons like stageas, volvos with a vertical boot, etc etc.

the van can have a full blown mattress in the back, m8

Toyota Matrix, fold the back seats down, fuck for a while, cum everywhere... then just wipe down the plastic, easy as fuck.

bit rapey though isn't it, yeah it is super private but echoey af and a bit seedy plus it will look weird parked in a secluded place

This all the way

thats why you get a minivan

Buick LeSabre or similar land barge.

>uncomfy economy jetliner tier seats all crammed in

u have got to be the stupidest nigga alive

I once had sex in an Integra hatchback, just park it somewhere inconspicuous, fold down the rear seats and put an unzipped sleeping bag down. It gives enough room for most positions.

>uncomfy
stop buying bad one

Does this work with women?

I'm way too big to comfortably have sex in the car. I've gotten my dick sucked lots of times which was always the most comfy in my dad's automatic landsharks. I'm sure that pic related would be equivalent if it wasn't a manual. Some trucks with column shifts have absolutely nothing on the floor in front of the bench seat so that might be comfier and come to think of it the huge conversion van my mom had when I was a kid with the rotating captain's chairs probably would have been interesting had I been getting laid back when she had it.

I guess OP said cars only though. I imagine that "luxury" fwd cars with column shifts, bench seats and no center console probably offer the best potential for a girl to work on you while driving. If you're parking you might as well park somewhere secluded and just open the doors at least. I had a convertible that I could fuck in with the top down but at that point it's no different from just getting out of the car, right? If there was literally nowhere secluded to park I guess you could recline the passenger seat completely, the lower the better but that'd be a good way to break the mechanism and I'm not horny enough anymore that I could keep a boner while constantly checking for approaching security.

I already got caught by security in a back alley between a double sided shopping center getting a BJ from a 17 year old. Lucky for me he was just amused and only cared we weren't trying to case the joint or something.

Lol!

lol nice user, thanks a ton.

Foxbody hatch. Fold the seats down and go to town.

>not getting a 2% tint

Most girls these days want anal so get something with easily cleanable seats, like leather.

why not cover the seats instead? even on leather it's disgusting and will leave stains

Then why cant i find any?! Current gf only likes the tip of the finger.

I had dated one gal who liked anal, but she said i was too big.... so fucking disapointed

>why cant i find any?!
You're dating worn out sluts. Date girls with some measure of vaginal virginity left to defend.

>some measure of vaginal virginity left
lel no such thing
you're either a virgin or not

had a suburban in high school, put a bunch of blankets in the back and took out the back seats. Lots of space ;)

Best
>Full size van
>Mini van with only the bench in the way back or no seats
>Big ol landbarge wagon
>Big old landbarge sedan
>Traverse/Acadia/Enclave triplets with the seats down
Good
>Station wagon
>any midsize sedan
>hatchback
>mid sized crossovers
Bad
>any compact sedan
>any sports car
>any coupe
What the fuck are you doing nigger tier
>MR2
>Classic VW Beetle

Heh yeah my Ford Fusion is the best to have sex in guys trust me, I have sex in the car all the time. Really, I'm having sex in the Ford Fusion as I type this!

Gaz M21 Volga.
Slighly squeaky, but it's basically a bed.

Lost my virginity in my 01 4.3l GMC jimmy sle. Shit was cash. Suspension was shot to hell tho so everyone in my neighborhood heard it.

and people still pretend the twingo pioneered this

Compact cars (hatchbacks ?) backseats are even better than most bigger cars.

Good luck with that, comes off a bit rapey

I've actually boned my GF doggy style in my Fit with the rear seats folded down. the hatch is yuge

this just gave me a flashback of when my "uncle" picked me up from school

Ones that have direct injection. It always encourages me to inject more directly.

>comes off a bit rapey

Full rape mode then.

Ford Freestyle was pretty shit, was to small for me

Why? She'll cum harder.

Do girls like Broncos?

Does it have direct injection?

my dick does