Is this a good buy?

Kinda want to get this for weekend cruising but it's a little more than I wanted to spend. It's newer though so it should have decent resale value don't you think? Also high mileage isn't really a problem for miatas is it?

Other urls found in this thread:

lansing.craigslist.org/cto/d/mazda-miata-mx/6196758599.html
grandrapids.craigslist.org/cto/d/very-nice-mazda-miata/6222128984.html
holland.craigslist.org/cto/d/miata-mx/6225057700.html
grandrapids.craigslist.org/cto/d/miata/6206225820.html
grandrapids.craigslist.org/cto/d/mazda-miata/6186594275.html
grandrapids.craigslist.org/cto/d/miata-ae/6203238001.html
centralmich.craigslist.org/cto/d/mazda-miata-mx-convertible/6229773950.html
newjersey.craigslist.org/cto/d/msm-miata/6219686792.html
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>$4999

we get these in bongland for like £800 - 1100 in pristine condition even with a hardtop whad the fug

Shit really what year?

are you the same user from here if so I already gave you a list of cars, if you aren't the same person

these are all better deals.

lansing.craigslist.org/cto/d/mazda-miata-mx/6196758599.html

grandrapids.craigslist.org/cto/d/very-nice-mazda-miata/6222128984.html

holland.craigslist.org/cto/d/miata-mx/6225057700.html

brodie you are in a totally different country.

You pay out the ass for insurance while we pay peanuts

how are you going to compare your prices to ours.

see comment above

I sold my '00 a couple of years ago for £750 and it was a shitheap. But yeah you can find good NB1s for about £1k without looking too hard

I've only looked at mk1's but I presume the other generations are piss cheap too

>You pay out the ass for insurance while we pay peanuts
>how are you going to compare your prices to ours

aye you do pay outrageous rates for insurance when you're younger but when you rack up a couple years no claims and you age a bit you're paying about £100 - 180* so it could be worse

*unless you live in a paki infested shithole city

you are still comparing two totally different countries dumbass.

suck my dick from the back britbongistan

I watched Dunkirk you pussy.

you're just assmad about how much you have to pay for cars, you obesity-epidemic straight road having cunt

Porsche Boxsters from the UK are way cheaper as well.

Yeah that's me thanks for the help bro I was thinking this would be worth a bit extra cause it's newer and has the bigger engine right? I was gonna try to talk him down to like 3.5k too maybe.

those wheels are so fucking ugly

What is it with NB miatas and the ridiculous prices? Around me every NB on craigslist is at least 6k and in immaculate condition, while there is still a fuckton of NAs in every price and condition you can name. Does anyone else see this or is it just in the midwest

get one of the NA's I posted dont get the NB.

shits ugly.

tfw you initially liked the NA but after 6 months of the NA you're over the meme and want a NB instead

then get one of those

grandrapids.craigslist.org/cto/d/miata/6206225820.html

grandrapids.craigslist.org/cto/d/mazda-miata/6186594275.html

grandrapids.craigslist.org/cto/d/miata-ae/6203238001.html

centralmich.craigslist.org/cto/d/mazda-miata-mx-convertible/6229773950.html

Just got a 99 with hardtop, 89k and mostly decent paint (also fm coilovers and koneig wheels with dunlops) for 5500 in the DC metro area. Is good?

Hey guys there is a 96 miata 5 spd 130k for sale near me for 2000$ seems too good to be true, what are common problems/things to look out for with these cars that would lower the value that much, all other miatas in my area are 3500+ for same amount of miles,

You can say the NB is ugly, but it doesn't make the NA handle better or go faster.

My NB was being sold for $5500 with 150k miles, no hardtop and some light hood damage. Luckily I didn't pay that but I'd say you got a good deal with the HT.

Have you got the LSD? What's your interior look like?

what do you guys think
newjersey.craigslist.org/cto/d/msm-miata/6219686792.html

I'm on my 2nd miata atm, 94 with 152k. shits getting unreliable as fuck, and I need to either turn it into a project car, or buy a newer miata. Anyone knows how cheap MSMs are in the winter? Was also considering buying a NA/Fiata

Is 900 a good price for a 4.3 torsen with driveshaft and half shafts?