What happened to norcal?

What happened to norcal?
They used to have threads up constantly but I haven't seen one in ages.
Did they all crash?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/8MyCcqF
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

chp busted their meets and most got jailtime with car crushed or crushed their car on their own, only a few got away but dont post anymore obviously (two moved out of state and one is in mexico last ive heard). fucking chp rats.

someone should start a bay area meet

its all about the WA meets, niggers

What even happened?

dont ask me i have no idea

if I started a bay area discord would anyone join?

What happened to that fag who got his car impounded?

discord.gg/8MyCcqF
here it is anyways

his ass got pounded in jail

stop

we have two forms of communication already discord is complete ass delete this

i heard some guy literally died at a meet

They all became hardparkers.

RIP CVPI

norgal Veeky Forums

hardest gang in town cuz we all wrecked, jailed, or ded

crashing ur car is just part of the hazing to join, bring a shitbox to ur first meat

and lube

hazing is where we try to make you crash

too many gs apparently

We're here. We don't talk to monkeys.

So that's what happened to that fag.

>its all about the WA meets, niggers
WA doesn't post much on Veeky Forums anymore and their threads die out. Those WA dudes all post on KIK now. Are they even Veeky Forums now?

WTF

Ah n/o/rcal.

The undisputed worst drivers on Veeky Forums

Lmao

>three crashes versus s/o/cals monthly crashes for four year straight

Norcal has more than that
>spreading lies

kek isnt this another one?

no

Fuck man were you trying to do inital d shit tjat shit don't work with those heavy ass cars

thats from a few years ago, tried running away from a civic and ran a red light and t boned another civic
damn vtec

>hardly come to Veeky Forums
>peopel getting arrested for meeting up with cars

Were they cooking meth out of the trunks?

>died from that impact

Doubt.

Isnt that the car of that one guy who got a vape with a matching paint job? Shit, does anybody still have his instagram?

All it takes is for alphonse or some other troll to contact the state tip line with the thread URL and the description "A speed race is being planned, here is the URL". The CHP then gets ready for some easy meat and maybe a confiscation of a car or two to add to their collection of undercover cars. Or they can crush it under the state law for cars confiscated for racing on public roads.

yep
im pretty sure this is what happened

someone kept calling the police on them, and the constant harrassment by police, trolls and crashes killed off the meets. Atleast publicly on Veeky Forums

Never f/o/rget that fateful day

Use Veeky Forums to line things up, but more specific things keep to your private vetted channel. H/o/uston does that. Washingt/o/n does that. It keeps the info out of alphonse hands. Even if he calls/emails the tip line, the police will not bother to join that channel.

Too many angsty teenage troublemakers. If they cannot join in, they will try to spoil things out of petty jealousy or anger at life in general.

>mfw it was all reddingfags fault