Get the occasional highbeam wink every time I drive by the opposite way of another Mustang

>get the occasional highbeam wink every time I drive by the opposite way of another Mustang

How do you greet and/or have been greeted by other Veeky Forumstists Veeky Forums?

Mustang owner
Whenever I drive past another fellow mustang we salute eachother by killing pedestrians.

I give a little nod or thumbs up to other ST drivers. Sometimes I get the same back.

I meet other Miata owners through Grindr

Jeepfags do the honk-and-wave ALL THE TIME.

WRX drivers do it all the time. Except for the one smug modded RS coupe douchebag kid in NY who was after his friends in an E46 and was probably too cool for it.

Fuck you, buddy.

I'm a motorcyclist

We pretty much invented Veeky Forumstism

I haven't met anyone in a new Mustang thats not a cuck. They won't race, do pulls or look at you.

My car makes muscle car owners insecure. They constantly rev at me at stoplights and try to race.

I drive a civic and usually give handjobs to fellow drivers as a sign of respect

Fiesta ST and Focus RS guys are pretty friendly, but Focus ST guys will almost never wave. What's wrong with them?

Everyone I've seen that's driving the same car as me is a middle aged woman, so nothing

XE10 IS owners give me waves

i get thumbs up from a disproportionate number of wrx drivers in my mr2 sometimes but otherwise people ignore me, especially in my veeate landbarge

it's always the tinted V6s owners too
you're cars don't produce nearly enough torque for you to be that smug

Severe autism

I put my turn signal on and other bmw drivers always seem to be taken by surprise.

My favorite recognition has been getting winked at by women riding on the back of thier boyfriends motorcycles.

I drive the official white girl car of America so I don't

man that license plate is a fucking abomination to the front end

jeeps are still cool desu

I just rev at everyone I pass in a semi decent car

not jeep, jetta

>tfw the only recognition you will ever get for your car will only be dudes

kek

Biker waves are my thing, but usually when I'm in my S4 I'll get a wave from others, or give one myself. People are always down to play around on the road in other audis too it seems.

>cruising home on freeway at night
>2 other s550 chassis pull up side by side
>no other cars around so all 3 of us were in the middle of road driving the speed limit
>roll down window to try and show a friendly gesture but they just kept their windows up
>feel awkward as fuck so downshifted to 4th and floored it to the closest exit
guess it doesn't help that most mustang owners in Virginia are all mudslimes

>tfw hellcat
I just want to go cruising on a Saturday with my girl . Stop reving at me ricers =(

On the rare occasions I pass another Abarth we're just surprised to see each other and give an awkward wave

mustangs around here seem to have a hivemind- winks, or if it's on the same side of the highway, forming a group of 3-4.

Not too long ago we managed to have a Saleen, shitty 2000 (mine), a Fox, and one of the newer pigfat ones driving as a group for several miles until the Fox & Saleen went their own ways.

Always had mustangs and would just point or nod. Now that i have a civic, other owners just glare at me like I'm trying hard or something.

underr8ted

I'm too busy on the side of the road fixing shit. GM truck owner here.

I bet you are reallyyyy cool

Yup

I try to wave at other ST/RS drivers but 99% dont wave back because theyre either a woman or not paying attention, feelsbadman

Drive an SRT challenger

Most charger/challenger owners with the V8 models (r/t, scat pack, SRT) will wave, do peace sign, or do a fly by. Best I got was a hellcat owner in the opposite side of the intersection do a full on launch from a stop

Good community around the cars

>license plate
the shitty aftermarket spoiler is worse tbqh

S2K owners freak out when they see another one

All the 350z and g35 owners in my area (myself included) are insufferable faggots, so I try to avoid eye contact.

they're butthurt that they couldn't afford an RS

I've had wrx guys suck my vape smoke and revape it

might've been cops trying to get you to race

Can confirm.
Most people with Challengers are pretty friendly with one another. Corvette community is pretty friendly as well. I had a 2011 C6 before I got a Challenger, pic related, and almost every Vet I passed we would high beam high five each other. C7 owners are assholes though, fuck those guys.

I usually just get a nod or a rev.

i get nods and high beams from other Mustang owners but ONLY other S197s, usually higher trim models.

in my area SN95s are driven by teenagers and white trash while S550s are for mid-life crisis types and women in convertibles. only the S197s see a wide variety of drivers and configurations and there just seems to be more comradery between people who drive the same generation of cars rather than just "a Mustang".

same
have you installed pedestrian seeking radar?
its pretty useful

*waves at you*

There are only two other Preludes in my area.

One is silver and meticulously owned by an older lady who has had it since new, but doesn't know anything mechanical about it and bought an automatic. I saw it parked getting groceries and decided to park one space over just as she happened to be coming out. The other is a blue 5 speed type sh owned by a super enthusastic black guy who commented that he recognized my car after seeing it on the road around town and practically chased me across a parking lot to talk to me.

Not bad for owners in my area I guess. I've seen one other, but only once farther afield and it was beat to shit with pink plastidip rims. Probably owned by some insufferable "car girl".

I do however get a lot of thumbs up from other Hondas. RSX-S owners, older gen Civic SI owners, and Integra owners always seem cool and usually are open to pulls and fun. Newer Civic SI owners are all beta cucks, women, and people who figure they're above the older Honda crowd because they blew 25k on a new car. S2000 guys either are really cool, or expect every other Honda owner to suck their dick. Never seen an NSX on the road.

I hate seeing other 3 owners for some reason, any gen

maybe its just where I live, but I drive a cherokee and never got it. granted I've only had it a month or so.

get a lot more people gawking and waving when I drive pic related around, though.

>drive mazda 3 3rd gen
>see a poorboy with his shitwagon 2nd gen in my rearview
>his down-syndrome-smile front grille glares at me with the subtely of a rhino
>his low-displacement and poor fuel economy pollute body, mind, and earth
>he downshifts to 2nd on the highway to compensate for his disgusting hood air intake
>his wing does repulses girls beyond visible distance
>"i look fast guys, r-r-right?"
>zoom zoom away with my 2.5 liter naturally aspirated hatchback (more storage than sedan)
>he attempts to follow suit
>turbo explodes

dont buy 2nd gen mazdaspeed boys
its just not worth it

autism

>pic related
>1300nm
>isn't faster than my Honda

Read:
>torque
>mattering

i drive a 335i

every time i see a 328i theyre cutting me off or passing me up very quickly

how ever if i see another 335 9/10 times they will want to race me

There is an undercover cop car that's a black mustang with tinted Windows that challenges you to a race then gives you a ticket if you accept the challenge in my city. I've been challenged by one once and didn't race because of that the front windows were tinted so I couldn't see who's inside so not worth risking it.

And right now I drive an early 90s minivan that blends in. Before drove a beat to shit old black Mercedes, lots of people try to buy it off me for $500 lol.

This is shit

My company car is a 2.3L Mazda atenza and it has far torque but I'm not under any illusions that it would beat any Hondas

As I happen to own a diving board e30, I get a ton of love from the whole spectrum surprisingly. I have had some older guys and girls thumbs up. People in "tuner" cars flash their highs, but the muscle car crowd is always a stickler. But there is however one dude that owns a 2015 hellcat that was a neighbor and loved the old e30. Just a all round respectful car. I think it is probably because I haven't put it on could, or vape.

I wave at other VQ owners. My car is too rare in my area to only wave at G owners.

I get a wave back most times

Coils*

I am a biker. I nod to other bikers, other bikers nod to me.

So, you're muslim?

Whenever I drive my offroad cherokee around I get nods and waves from other blatant offroaders (All-Terrains, light bards, bull bars) and some times just from other cherokee drivers.

The best is when both your cars are dusty from the trails so you both trade, "WOOs!" when we drive past eachother at the light like drunken red necks. The offroad community is so dudebrah it's great.

sounds like someone drives a mazdaspeed 2nd gen

how did you manage to thread the needle between the almighty og and the honorable new kid on the block

eat shit dork

thank goodness its only the company car
>falling for the 6 meme

the worst parts of the 3 and the cx5 slammed into one

>implying killing someone with a mustang isnt the most patriotic act imaginable

delet

lmao

>Whenever I drive my offroad cherokee around I get nods and waves from other blatant offroaders (All-Terrains, light bards, bull bars) and some times just from other cherokee drivers.

Nice color, shame about the car

we meet up sometimes in s/o/cal and suck each others dong

>drive volvo 960
>never met another on the road in all my years of driving it
>never even seen a different one in person except the 3 i was able to find in junkyards within 100 miles except one time in san diego when i was in a rental
>sometimes wave to 240s and 850s and they usually wave back, but even those encounters are exceedingly rare
getting parts is suffering

only ever gotten one other Camaro wave
everybody else just mugs the fuck out of me

>Not sticking your dick out the window so you can slap cocks as you pass by

C4 community may be the best of all time

Never seen one who doesn't wave back

>driving miata to work yesterday
>see another red one coming towards me
>give him the pop up wave
>he gets closer
>it's a slammed Integra

Whoops.

Other miata drivers wave or pop their lights up at me. One time one even showed of his butthole shifting technique to me. Pretty gnarly

Not many people in my area who drive an Integra are car people in any way. I'll wave to them all the time and then I get closer and it's some 40-something.

Mazda owner here, we do that but also brojobs!

it's okay if those pedestrians are gm fan gurls

This

I had a 77 Corvette, we all wave to each other.
It gets annoying after a while.

Love the camaraderie among WRX owners. I try to wave back without looking derpy.

>give him the pop up wave
lel this is like the car version of grindr

Same in GA

That's the signal for 'cops ahead' so it's a pretty retarded greeting.

I see a shit ton of Infiniti g's and like rare z's near me, all the g's are women driven thoooo

That is such a beautiful car

KEK LITERALLY THIS

PRE TECHNOLOGY SPEED TRAP WARNING

RADAR DETECTORS WERE GOOD BUT NOW WAZE IS FUCKIN SPOT ON

COPS HATE THE SHIT OUT OF WAZE, JUST RENAME IT CROWDSOURCED COP TRACKER APP

FUCK UM ANYWAY, SPEEDING TICKETS ARE BULLSHIT GO USE MY TAXES TO POLICE REAL CRIME

Vanagon owners are obliged to throw a peace sign or honk

Usually peace sign

What part of GA you live in? Lawrenceville, here.

>COPS HATE THE SHIT OUT OF WAZE, JUST RENAME IT CROWDSOURCED COP TRACKER APP
waze is actually pretty great.

Lol

I'm too autistic to make eye contact with any other foxbodies.

The rare times I see other ones driving around they never seem to notice me anyways.

Subtle

I used to have M sport stripes like these on my grills until I saw the only people with them were 116i and 320i drivers.
Removed them and got gloss black grills

Thats not a cherokee mang

There are many stangs around here, but most people just ask if my cobra has a "Five O" at the gas station.

nope, just a measly 4.6 with 20 psi

>poorfag detected

learn how to read, dumbass

Somebody asks me if my car has direct injection.

does anybody do the thing where you tap the turn signals really quickly to greet other drivers? it gives off this wink effect i think is pretty kawaii

also, if youre doing it with other drivers and theyre in the know, thats cool, but some places have designated meanings for flashing lights

>1 flash means police ahead
>2 flashes mean road is blocked by a tree or powerline or something
>3 flashes is just pure anger, they dont like you, usually done after someone, probably you, does something retarded

4 flashes means 'Do you have direct injection?'