/dlg/ Duel Links General

Got your farm all set up? Heh, nothin personal kid edition

Last Thread: nobody cares

Latest News
>Yugi is in Duel World till May 8th with new prize cards. Now you can not get them and Union attack
>Level 50 Kaiba will appear in Duel World sometime mid May
>The Paradox Brothers (maybe just one?) will be unlockable as a playable duelist sometime at the end of May. More details will come later
>New pack has the first Psychic support but its mostly junk. New players should spend gems elsewhere
>Tons of characters have been data mined from all eras of Yugioh. Assume at least some of them will appear at some point.
>a handful of skills will be nerfed/buffed this month, only one of note is Keith's Switcheroo which now requires 1k LP damage to activate.

Useless Links:
>Wiki with good info on LDs, skills and how to obtain cock
duellinks.gamea.cum

>Baby's boner guide
duellinks.gamea.co/c/edru5z1z

>Anusdroid emulator
bigdick.com/ (download, install, make a assfunnel account, download dick links from the playstore)
There's also Bluestacks, etc.

>Outdated Dong Guide:
reddit.com/r/DuelDicks/comments/5p7hwp/the_cucking_guide/

>A few dick tips for bad players
- What is this game? It's Yu-Gi-Oh! in mobile format created & suited for cuck play. Great if you played the TCG previously and feel nostalgic about it. Also has several meaty dicks in the mix. If you are stupid don't even bother though.
- Turn your game speed up to full
- Playing on your penis is the only way to play PVP as Nox can be very spotty with connection issues even if you have great Internet
- Everyone with a prismatic Enemy Controller is a retard
- Untill rewards are modified to adjust the increase in difficulty, it is not advised to level past stage 35. This keeps piss easy SDs spawning that auto duel shouldn't fuck up on if you give it a generic beatdown deck
- Try and first level up Mai and Keith to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua and Metalmorph for free

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/DuelDicks/comments/5p7hwp/the_cucking_guide/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Tea feet

Ever get memed on by lvl 30 yugi on turn 2?

I WANT TO PROVIDE ISHIZU WITH MY BONER

god cards when
heroes when
synchro when
man-eater bug when

Just shows how much your deck sucks.

okay

wtf I totally forgot about man eater bug
man eater bug when?

Get the knife

Man-eater bug is in the pile of vanilla cards that were too OP to make it into duel links.

Same with trap hole, dark hole, monster reborn, change of heart, etc

how many levels of broken will this game be if god cards were an event item WITH anime effects

Why is ishizufag here 24/7? Does he not sleep?

>tfw losing the want to play this game because non-gate events are shit
I did pretty alright with Yugi last time.
Got 3 Union Attacks and 4 Gandoras
I got burnt by Bakura's last appearance though.
Went awful and it's boring trying to wait for Yugi to appear now.
lvl 30 is always here and gives me shit

>hurr penis anus boner dick dong cuck xD

What are you? 11? Cringe

>have to chant weeb shit into phone to summon ra

I know
I think it's one person racing to post that meme OP everytime

Ra is so bad that it wouldn't be broken in current duel link format
Slifer isn't that great too
although they would be decent for farming

Just farm for UR/SR orbs. Then vry when you realize that gold gain is utter shit.

exodia when

>>Outdated Dong Guide:
>reddit.com/r/DuelDicks/comments/5p7hwp/the_cucking_guide/
I don't get this joke. Why is there a random broken link to reddit? Is the joke purely that they're cucks?

but we already had him

>implying only one person can like best girl

I just copy and pasted it, don't got time for weeding out all the hidden words. No one fucking reads it anyway.

I'll try to put together a new OP if people tell me what does and does not need to be in there anymore

how do you even get to this point?

>latest news
Keep this, also after speed read appears to not have any hidden words
>useless links
That headline is pretty relevant. The first one is not updated frequently enough, can be dropped. The next one is a fresh off the boat guide, really not of value to 99% of the posters. Emulator link can go, people who can't play properly can find their own resources. And the Reddit link it's literally listed as outdated. Drop that too. Pretty much the whole link part is worthless, drop its all.

Lastly, the quick tips should stay but comb through it and fix things.

>Using modded apk and still no Gama or Valkyrion

>Using modded apk
Will I get banned for this? I already gave Konami 20 bucks and I don't wanna risk it but I really want the magnet warriors. They're my favorites from the show.

Modded APK

I'm at the point where I don't give a shit about this mobile game to play fairly. I've used it since the second Bakura event.

>They're my favorites from the show.
Really? You're the first person I've seen who really likes them. Nothing wrong with that though.

Yeah man I really like them and I also like the later effect versions they have because they look like cool little magnets that become megazords. You can even fuse the old Valkyrion with the new Valkyrion to make an even bigger one. I know they're shit but I like their looks since I saw them animated.

The upper body looks like Wing Zero, is the bottom based on anything?

>another shit that negates activations
cancer that killed TCG baka

No clue. It's supposed to be Valkyrion + this guy but I bet they throw a bunch of mecha references for the more trained eyes to spot.

To be fair, is it still cancer if it needs 2 incredibly hard to assemble monsters? All the pieces are kinda bad on paper except the electromagnetic warriors are obviously just powerecreeped magnet ones.

Synchros were worse because they did that and did it the first turn or two

Yeah the combination was one of the best parts about them and the new cards really add to it.

>implying these shit cards are anywhere near cancer
You haven't seen true cancer.

There's always a chance but I checked the app and it literally only uses the network for global chat and duel/duelists update

I have a hard time imagining what and how they could differentiate from normal players, because as far as the app itself is concerned, it's a single player game offline game until you go to the store or PvP or cards/rewards get backed up on their servers

Inferno Tempest Kaijus when.

Zodiacs when?

Can you complete missions during friend duels? I ask because I'm a retard who back during the early stages of the game converted my only Legendary Fisherman and haven't been able to farm a new one. I need to summon him three times for a mission and am curious if using exchange to take someone else's would work, and if so would anyone be willing to help a dumb faggot out?

I'm stuck at gold guise how 2 get gud?

It's already been confirmed that the modded APK has been reported and that Konami intends to take action at some point. They can tell what skills/cards you have unlocked, so it shouldn't be hard for them to find people who got 8k+ duel score every duel within 10 seconds

W-will Ultimate Rising ever come back?

Will Angel O7 negate the effects of Unhappy Cunt?

just level up tsunami guy and you will get another one you retard

You can at least get those as drops. If you're like me and trashed Insect Queen, you're cucked because you will never have 2.

I am the dumbest nigger alive. I totally forgot that I hadn't leveled Mako yet.

fuck off with your early meme thread stupid faggot

>Fairy shitter
LMAO

Surprised you made it out of silver, senpai.

Oh I've already thought about what they can do

They can prob see the skills and cards, but again, how is that different from someone else grinding all day?

There's one pathway that I think would work, but again, checking network, it looks like they didn't think this through

It's very similar to the PaD proxy thing, and PaD is #1, if they haven't culled it yet, I doubt Konami will

O7 prevents Activation
If it's a passive effect, from what I've seen, they still work

>regular grinder duels take at least 5 minutes to set up
>apk faggots get over 8k score in 5 seconds

Wow so hard

the fuck man

i got stuck in a SERVER error 5001 bootloop trying to PvP and connect to some shitter

fucking malaysians

i've hit reboot and resume to resume the duel but then it says i just cant connect

wtf. im not gonna hit quit. wasnt my fucking fault. i have perfect service

Leave him alone Fairy did nothing wrong and is a totally viable meta deck fuck you idiot faggot FUCK you

Lose rai+watapon and get 2 more alchemists
But i wouldnt really use a fairy deck until it gets better support

>Everyone who OHKOs anytime will be banned
Good thing you don't work at Konami
or anywhere lmfao

>OHKO
>8k DA
kys memer

>8k DA
>In an event with free DA
kys brainlet

Alchemist looks good on paper but is bad in practice, he should actually get rid of it.

This
Rai and Watapon sounds very tempting but holy shit it works like 5% of the time

So have any of you tried to make a kaiba deck with mountains + ducks + the new trap immune guy + whatever?

Why would anyone try that?

Do you have a list of things you have tried?

I'd wait a bit longer for more dragon support before building a dragon deck.

Of course not. If they are successful you don't have to keep a list.

Stamping destruction will be good one day right?

How do I use this dumb card?

It gets attacked and the flip effect never works

If you want to play Stamping Destruction go Electro Mindscan with Element Dragons.

You don't. You use the parasite infestation skill instead and become a weevil faggot

t. Someone who has a weevil deck

>electro mindscan
Sounds interesting. What is it?

Just use weevil's parasite skill. The card itself is shit as it needs to be flip summoned to work.

Exactly what it says.

Pegasus with the skill Mindscan + Sergeant Electro.

Well, might as well give it a try then. Any suggestions for the deck?

Sergeant Electro

wtf is mindscan

Pegasus skill that shows all the opponents face down cards

You can try a variant of Statue Control with some dragons.

>Sergeant Electro
>Guardian Statue
>Element Dragon
>Stamping Destruction
>Econ
>traps
>etc

>Toon World shitter
Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh
>puts a counter on Toon World
Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh

Thanks, I'll look into it.

tcan we discuss how bad AI is?

>set yomi ship, enemy controller, and metalmorph first turn - turn on autoduel
Enemy summons a first turn Masked Beast 3300atk and attacks
>AI uses enemy controller to stop mask beast from killing yomi ship, tributes ship for thunder dragon, equips with metalmorph
Masked beast effect takes my thunder dragon with metalmorph and proceeds to rape AI for rest of duel

>knows that the AI is bad
>still builds a shitty deck to auto duel

>toon world shitter puts a counter on card
>no summon so i direct attack
>no summon next turn either
>direct attack and win

Ok then

yay i love left cost 0 and summoning BEUD via Cyber Stein for free yaaaaaaaaaay

fucking little bitch cunts DAMMIT fuck

how do i stop getting mad >:(

I tried using the Unhappy Girl deck to farm Yugi at lvl 40 but always end up going first. He then plays all his mons on attack and I lose.
Is there a specific build I'm suppose to use or do I have to pray to god to go second?

by knowing those shitters' days are numbered

Git gud

rub one out to ishizu

Sounds you have a shit farming deck.

git gud

Use this fusion deck instead. Havent lost a duel and I'm on stage 39

What farm deck do you use then?

How many Meteor B Dragons do you have?

lads, anyone have any fun decks to play in PvP?

gold+ only

Téa Burn

How have Gravekeepers not been in any packs yet? Just winnable cards from Ishizu and the occasional sighting in the Card Trader.

I second this

Blue Eyes deck as Kaiba with voice lines on. Taunt the ever loving shit out of your opponents.

I'd attack her life points directly, if you know what I mean.

Because GK is a patrician's deck and not some p2w shitter deck.