How do you guys feel about street racing?

How do you guys feel about street racing?
Before you call them faggots, I'm not talking about Fast & Furious, rather the guys who try to stay away from traffic (pic very much related).
Anyone here with experience? How do you find groups like the 88s on MCM?

Faggots

whys that?

its just racing

theyre nothing special for the most part

You need friends to make groups

What do you mean on? Like people going fast in a straight line or peopel going fast through corners?
Also what area are you in?

I couldn't care less when improved production racing exists.

Have you been following Jordon Cox?

Dude is hektik as fuck, honestly some of the most entertaining racing I've ever seen.

yeah, he's honestly the reason why I started watching improved production racing. watching him go toe to toe with these RWD powerhouses in his honda civic is so entertaining.

>asking about feel about street racing on benchracing board

As long as you are careful enough not to be likely to kill people, nor create a fucking block of traffic, its cool.

That's what midnight fucked up. Their last accident and the reason why the group fucked up had some civilian casualities.

coolest thing about it imo. I've been playing a lot of racing games and they just don't compare to the idea of secretly driving around the streets at night. Mid Night Club should have a movie based on it, it's probably the story that got me the most into cars.

Wangan and Drift are dead in Japan, but when it was alive it was the golden age. GT-Rs and Supras everywhere.

I like going fast by myself at night on the interstate, and thats pretty much the extent of it.

anyone have more pics like this?

>Mid Night Club should have a movie based on it
They -kinda- did

its okay. Track is better and faster.

is this supposed to be a car meet in europoor?

>tfw reading up on mid night club
>500+hp cars for high velocity runs at night
>think of my 100hp shitbox and how I think i'm going fast on my tight togue
>realize i'm literally a faggot with my fucking anemic shitmobile and will never come close to what those guys were doing with their modified supras and nissans
why even live bros?

no it just the avarage weekly hangout

It's all about priorities man. If you place a ride like that above other things, even earning money, you'll find a way to afford it in time.

Mid Night broke up cause a few dudes broke the gangs rules, which ended in civilian deaths.

this used to be me
now i own a 550-600whp evo x mr
and a 200ish hp soarer
and a mazda 3 hatch
and in not too long i will own a real nice car

Maybe. But it still applies to the "what if".

The dudes were cool and all. But that's the con of street racing. Someone might die.

People die even in track racing, user.
Pretty much anything you do can involve people dieing.

Its more likely to die if there are blind spots and slow retards hogging the path, buddy. You and me and everyone knows that a race track is safer than a street just because of the lack of other drivers.

Generally a decent shitmobile can give supercar a run for its money on a tight road.

Yeah.

Then again, that's if you invest in a single area.

If you want a car that performs JUST like a super car, you are likely going to spend around, if not a tiny bit more or a tiny bit less than the supercar you are competing against.

If you put a cheap shitbox modified against a expensive supercar there's always the supercar having something else going for it.

Interior, quality of materials, reliability, power, if not power, handling, etc.

There are very few times in which you pay extra in a supercar just for the sake of it, usually done by really exotic car makers like lambo or bugatti or the such that just know that you have so much money you wont even look at the bill while they scam you.

So is anyone going to start dumping pics or not
You can't just start a midnight club thread without pics

Please help

What is the car to the far left? In OP's pic?

Looks like an RX7 with a bodykit

By far left I meant far right.

When i fist spotted it i thought it was an FTO.

ITs an heavily modified RX7 FD

The far right one? Not quite sure. Looks kinda like an Z31 or an 280. 100% sure its a nissan tho.

S130 280ZX

Nissan S130

From a pure performance standpoint supercars aren't so super when going up against modified stuff. The top gear episode in California comes to mind eb. the guys raced modified cars in high end exotics and got absolutely fucked. They wrote it off as the modifeds would just blow up on the next run. to save face lol.