pastebin.com/7U6BiSkn
syampuuh.github.io/mods

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/titanfallgeneral
>Networks
PC: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/pc/11942/
Xbox One: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/xbox/445674/
PS4: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/playstation/63/
Searching 'the fast guys' will bring it up in game for PS4; for PC, you have to join using the link, and for XBone, you need to request entry in the thread first.

>News
FNN 14: ea.com/games/titanfall/titanfall-2/news/frontier-news-network-14
Glitch in the Frontier trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=JKiuY3Ocwzo
Full Glitch in the Frontier patch notes including the quiet stuff: i.imgur.com/iHn1mOf.png

>Doomed Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

titanfallassault.com/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DyVi5z0dA8Q
youtu.be/JgmvHP3zDhI
support.amd.com/en-us/kb-articles/Pages/latest-catalyst-windows-beta.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Scorch-tan lewds when

If Pilot 1 comes out of phase shift in the same spot as Pilot 2, Pilot 2 gets telefragged.
If Ronin comes out of phase dash in the same spot as any other Titan, Ronin telefrags himself.

How can we make Titanfall 2 an Olympic Sport?

>If you press [Ronin's] melee in even the vaguest vicinity of a Pilot, they will explode regardless of where your sword goes. This has always been the case, and I don't know how it's considered fair to any extent.
This is why Ronin is the best first-to-fall Titan: because he can run wild on any Pilots he sees, and there's very little that can stop him. Just make sure that when your Ronin is first to fall, you focus ONLY on enemy Pilots. Leave the rest of the NPCs for your fellow Pilots so they can get their Titans and back you up; a Ronin without backup is screwed when other Titans start coming down.

Almost forgot that this is soon to be a thing. I wonder if it goes in the OP?
titanfallassault.com/

NS IS NOT FOR LEWD

Northstar is a bad, bad girl.

Cool, I thought he would telefrag me instead.

>The Sword Pilot just uses a downsized version of Ronin's sword

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DyVi5z0dA8Q
Xth for ion is my titanfu and you can't take her away from me.

See

youtu.be/JgmvHP3zDhI

P-praise me pilots

Oh Balderus. You're gameplay gets me soooo hot. Can I suck your dick?

Sniper chan 2.0 a cute

That is some weird inconsistent Phase physics. But, meh, I'll take it.

Pilots can respawn immediately; Titans cannot. If Ronin could score a free kill on any Titan just by phase dashing inside of it, he would be the most oppressively cancerous Titan in the game.

No dude thats fucking GAY

We need art of mommy gates struggling to get her fat tits in her suit

Aww, but Baldy. I picked up Titanfall for you! Is my love for nothing?

>I hope I can be as good as my big sister someday!

Do you guys use hold or toggle crouch?

Hold to crouch, mapped to one of the side buttons on my mouse. It makes slide-hopping so much easier.

Good stuff lad.

Just you try and buly my Northstar, you'll get a fastball between the optical sensors.

REDDIT STAHP IT

>BishandChips
Hey, I played with him
I thought he was cool
DEUS VULT

He's cool cat but he needs to stop being rddt
For the sake of the one rule of tfg network.

That's not the real Bish.
Our Bish has the D in BishAnDChips

MUTHAFUCKA IDENTITY THEFT IS NO LAUGHING MATTER
STOP RIGHT NOW AND GET OUT FILTHY RDDT

20 minutes to happy hour, Xboners.

>at work
>then 11 nights off

Hahahaha. Its time! Time for TITANS!

Oh shit

Why is this still allowed

WOOOSH

I CAN EXPLAIN.

I was using the Amped DMR for a video and wasn't going to bring that shame on tfg.

I actually don't. I used to have the D but I changed it for a short time and couldn't get the original back.

>.>
Prove it.

Betcha cash money he'll have left [RDDT] by the time happy hour rolls around tonight.

can you hide your tag on the scoreboard somehow?

I think you have to join a network with an unrecognized character as their tag.

hey g1tbox, you still up for stack? we're looking for you

Still need more clips with my Magic Johnson (because it's AIDS) Amp DMR loadout so probably not desu

Make that 40 minutes, actually.
Also sorry for being a scrub unable to carry magedeus, won't make any excuses though I'm still getting a feel for the EPG/Wingman Elite/Grapple.

the ride never ends - it seems Quake Champions will have a phase shifter too - as well as being visually repulsive and aurally incomprehensible with absurd amounts of reverb. At least she only gets one charge.

Yeah im around

"THE DEMON IS HERE?!"
Why did we let that discord browser, tone clicking, hitscan using, slow as balls, gentlemen soiler, grungy fuck back into tfg

Well, I had to leave, but I have a tip. You can't join the Group Invites if you're in a different region to the person who started the group invite. You can get around it by Setting your server to the correct region in the main menu (for most of tfg, you just need to set it to US server)

No. Northstar is pure. Pure! Do not taint her

Id smash

people are getting bent out of shape about the powers, but if they just made quake 3 again the game would die instantly cause shitters cant handle it. powers at least let scrubs feel like they have a chance. also theyre adding modes that dont use them anyway.

desu just give phase shift 1 charge instead of 2 and I will be happy
its just when they phase away one after another it get super annoying

I don't want quake 3 again. After so many years I'm thoroughly bored with it. Classes and powers are fine whatever. But PHASE SHIFT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE and the new game is looking pretty bad generally. I could barely make it through a 10 minute duel video without getting ear cancer.

>people are still falling for the TFG trap
lmao

Holy shit yall, I am giving the steroid injection a proper go for the first time and it's great

ez mode, long cooldown, not even high speeds, what's so great about it besides eject strafe boost?

cool looking legs desu

Traversing half the map in like 1.5 seconds and instantly wining any melee encounter

you botched it at the end

CRATESTUCK

Does anyone else here genuinely hate homestead? IT is the worst fucking map in the game by a mile

i'm crying

really disappointing, given that they already have implemented designs for the pilot sword being a bolo knife in-game

when will frothy meme on one of my videos

wew

GENUINE COCKSUCK

>mcbalderus fuckin BTFO
how will he ever recover?

What do you guys think is the worst feature of the game? Mine is when I take off 99% of an enemy titan's health in what is almost a 1 on 1, and then someone on my team does the last 1% with a fucking grenade or something and I get stuck with a fucking Assist and no kill, even though they did fucking NOTHING

Go play Titan Brawl and let that set in deep.

You get rewarded the same XP for assists over kills btw, but I agree, its nice to have confirmation.

I honestly dont care about the xp, What bothers me is that someone is stealing my place on the scoreboard. I just played a match where I would have been number 1 over all if I had gotten the 3 (THREE) titan kills I deserved, but all 3 got sniped from me after I did 80% or more of the damage and I ended up not in the top 3 and second place on my team

Brothers I've learned of the power of the Meme-stiff, it's amazing

You mean the ability to one-shot anyone within 15 feet of you regardless of skill level?

P.S. Can anyone tell me what they think the best kit for an Ion is? I use Vortex Amp because it helps turn the tables on legion users and the only other good one seems like the one that restores energy with critical hits, but I dont even know what counts as a critical hit

use 5 way its the best one

But doesnt that only really help with having a wide enough spread to shoot moving target pilots? What else is it good for?

at close range your full mag does core damage if you hit their face

Entangled energy is the shit
Zero point energy is the best

What do you mean core damage? Is that critical hits?

What is a critical hit though?

Never play with TeeTotal then. :^)

I agree fully.

Titans have weak spots that glow red. If you hit them, you deal a critical hit.

what im saying is a full bar of energy with 5 way splitter can do laser core amounts of damage if you crit people and a crit spot is the red flashing areas on titans

Overcore/Grand Cannon.

If you're semi competent it means 100-0ing any Titan every 2/3 laser shots.

>Try out Legion for the first time
>Can't tell if I'm using Long Range or Short Range rounds
>Get wrecked
>Try Legion Single Player
>Still no indication of ammo type
Is long range the default "Yellow Arrow" icon?

Depends on the mode and map. I usually just run with Entangled just to turtle with my vortex.

Great filename btw.

Long range and short range have different crosshairs. Yellow is close range and red is long range.

It says in the lines around the hud. Yellow HUD = CRM, red = LRM

bish btfo

Thanks for the advice guys

It's just the worst isnt it

Thanks, you /dsg/ too?

You are now aware that the FlatLine exists in Real Life

Bullpup AK conversions have been around for a while, user.

Overcore and Cannon is a shit combo. Zero point splitter kens vortex shield are all that you should use since they all buff ions less usefull abilities. Most shitters won't ever split because they think lasor shot is all there is and grand Cannon fags won't ever drop mines that do almost as much damage as a lasor shot.

Entangled barely fives you any energry, the 1-2 second day you might save just aren't worth it.

>everyone just leaves without saying anything

is this the end of the fag guild?

Honestly, I'm pretty bad about utlizing the tripwire. Any general tips for the best times to use it?

Interceptor please I'm actually quite depressed

>the split second i hear of a cold war charging before they're vaporized

>kicked for trying to make RDDT look even more cancerous while using cancer loadouts

Ok.

>pissing in an ocean full of piss
you just wanted an excuse to use cancer weapons. admit it

Look m8, regardless of what ironic intentions you had, you know there is ONE rule. You can't have expected breaking it to go over well.

ANY AMD/ATi ANONS SUFFERING FROM THE DRIVER CRASH I MAY HAVE FOUND A WORKAROUND.

I decided to do hail mary and roll back to the last version of the old Catalyst drivers that came out, Catalyst 15.11.1 Beta. When Crimson dropped the driver was heavily rewritten and had a lot of odd issues; I was hoping the pre-Crimson driver would be more stable.

With the old driver, performance a shit. The bad framerates and frametimes will make you want to gouge your eyes out until you enable Quake-mode, but having to play Quake-mode is better than not playing at all.

I didn't have time to test thoroughly, but I made it through all of Effect and Cause and 2 multiplayer matches in one session at medium/high graphics without crashing, and then another 3 match session after restarting to swap in in my Quake config.

support.amd.com/en-us/kb-articles/Pages/latest-catalyst-windows-beta.aspx