This is a 200,000k German "luxury" interior

>this is a 200,000k German "luxury" interior

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7s2R44wst7E
youtube.com/watch?v=RLvgJEBXyYM
m.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?listingId=447931504&zip=02664&endYear=2013&pageLayout=list&sortBy=derivedpriceASC&startYear=2012&maxMileage=45000&searchRadius=0&mmt=[LEXUS[LS460[]][]]
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>luxury
>SUV

pick one

Both my parents have Mercedes. Their interiors are so disappointing for the price points. I swear the only company that lives up to the "German engineering" meme is Porsche, and everything else out of that country is a disappointment.

>complains about G-class being overpriced
these are status cars for people with money and no shits to give.

ikr could have bought one of the most beautiful cars ever and had this instead for half that

for an """""""""""""""""""off road"""""""""""""""""""" car it's not bad

Lexus really stepped it up this year

Didn't know Lexus made a Florida Gators vehicle

i feel like a shill but god damn that is probably the best-looking interior you can buy for under 150k

No way this costs 200 million.

It's great to be a Florida Gator, user

Totally agreed, I wonder who got hired/fired to usher in this greatness

You're not a shill, you just have good taste

nice meme

Oh boy, here we go again.

>hurrr if it's not a coupe or a sedan it can't be luxury

Well dont be retarded you arent paying for the "interior" you are paying for the looks and the super off-roading capabilities,you might argue that most europeans and americans never take this thing offroad people in the middle east and eastern europe take these things to the max,i even know a guy who once destroyed his axel in tbis thing trying to clear a hole in a barn

Your parents probably own an old shitty merc,i own a GLE 400 and the interior is pretty fucking luxurious, look at tbis S class maybach does this look ugly from tge inside

Nigga that shits sexy.

The level of detail is insane. It's on par if not better than the S-Class now. Lexus is getting scary good.
youtu.be/7s2R44wst7E

those floating arm rests are sweet. Very aesthetic interior

>all these lcd screens

will this fad die out like the ""digital"" dashes of the eighties?

the price is more because of the brand name. if this were an infiniti or a gmc itll be high but about more than half as less

This. It looks so tacky and already seems dated. I don't need a tablet in my dash, my phone + bluetooth does everything better.

You can fuck off and die frankly. They're incredibly useful and functional when done right. Look at how clean and uncluttered the TT's dashboard is by integrating the screen like this.

>more than half as less

digital dashes keep making random comebacks
desu theyre nicer

>tfw your dash will look dated like a ps1 game in 3 years and the company you bought it from will never update it

lmfao

Do the graphics on your 2014 iPad look "outdated like a ps1 game?"

Technology, particularly LCD/OLED display tech has reached the point where we can do this kind of shit in cars now.

>tfw nobody makes skinny steeringwheels anymore without buttons for every single function
>tfw nobody makes simple interior anymore
>screens fucking everywhere when all I want are buttons
>cant be comfy anymore because glowing shit everywhere

that doesn't comfy to me

>soft green lights will never EVER come back

>green
are you mad, everything today has to be aggressive, green is not aggressive
Red is a must, blue maybe if you want the feeling of luxury, but they still need to switch to red sometimes

Green is for clean, eco-friendly things, no?

This is a 100k american't """""SUV""""""
youtube.com/watch?v=RLvgJEBXyYM

>Allowing Luis Vuitton to decorate your seats
Disgusting

Steering wheel is shit.

Fuck off samefag.

>gear shift takes up most of the center

shit

When it comes to cars it's the color blue actually, doesn't make a ton of sense but blue is a calming color

Presumably so you can remain calm when your batteries die or you can't find a charging station or when non-green cars are faster than you

Blue is for electricity

>200,000k
>200,000,000
That's an expensive car.

Does it have direct injection?

Your utility vehicle has no real power o'er me, weak one

fuck
how much do you have to shell out for something remotely as nice as this?

amber is better desu

Gr8 b8, faggot. That was about 50k new

The Toyota 86 is for you.
Lotus if you have more money

Welp unfortunately for Lexus owners but fortunately for Lexus fans, the depreciation is real. Save up for three or four years and buy a nice used 2017 for less than half the original MSRP

But if you can't wait that long, $70k.

70k will be a base model, and resale on Lexus is much higher than virtually everything else.

The Maybach is very sexy I agree. I looked up the GLE400 though, and at best I'd say it varies. Unsure how you have yours... I found one that looks a lot like the Maybach you posted, scaled down a little, and that looked great. The very next one was pic related, which looks like a VW Jetta with a premium package

Not knocking your ride, its better than mine. My point is I haven't seen a bad looking 2017 Lex interior yet

>$200 million for that interior
You're right OP, it is a travesty. It should look more like this.

lexus' are fucking hideous outside

but damn, the interiors are nice. good thing thats all you can see while driving

I agree resale is great by comparison, but they're still affected. Take this one for example

m.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?listingId=447931504&zip=02664&endYear=2013&pageLayout=list&sortBy=derivedpriceASC&startYear=2012&maxMileage=45000&searchRadius=0&mmt=[LEXUS[LS460[]][]]

4 year old LS460 with less than 30k miles for $35k. The base model's MSRP in 2013 was $72k stripped, so it's lost more than half its value

A 4yo car regardless of mileage should be half its MSRP frankly. It's not a Ferrari.

My main point is that the new LS is going to go up in price. Just look at it. They have to charge more.

So they're the iphones of the car market.

More like Samsung

>what is inflation

are you trying to imply that inflation has gone up 100% since 2003?

Tbh I can see that everything's really well made but the glass shit and that scaly finish look pretty stupid. I'd much prefer a classic luxury interior with wood like pic related.

>Steering wheel is shit.
at leas tit was unique. the facelift has a generic le sporty three spoked wheel.. disgusting.

that is hideous. the colour, the over-detailing. that glass thing looks like a russian glass jug, cheap af. I liked the light coloured interior of the first LS they showed better. didn't have that over the top detailing.

Top tier taste senpai.

>ugly clown smile steering wheel
>ugly air vents, but are made of fake chrome to look cool and retro
>two big ass screens that are not centered in front panel
>vibrator-looking egg-shaped thing in the center of armrest
>light switch near pedals
>small badly-sized """"retro""" analog clock that doesnt fit in any way
>not putting second monitor where your storage box right below, near gear shifter
>no physical buttons for climate control
>having to see all the time screen right in front your eyes, soon glasses will be available as an option for $5000
>enjoy eye strain

this is probably single one best interior in BMW ive ever seen, but i really REALLY dislike steering wheel, too big and thin, looks retarded

what the fuck is wrong with putting cellphone sized keyboard with dialpad, just fuck off already. also - edgeless screens when? that frame is thick

>That SFA tho

I mean this boggles the mind the most.

There are physical buttons you retard. Also there is already a facelift with a 3 spike wheel. How do people not know this on Veeky Forums1

>the absolute state of Veeky Forums

for air conditioning no

Boy I sure hope so.

I got the desgnio quilted seats

Duuuude, this is dope

why is the gas pedal so long lol

>Welp unfortunately for Lexus owners but fortunately for Lexus fans, the depreciation is real.

This so much. a used Camry and a similarly used GS 350 have a negligible price difference.

Go away gramps.

look closer

This... this is what the future was supposed to look like

Shame about the exterior tho

The new LS, probably will cost around 90 grand or surprise the fuck out of us at 80 grand.
The good thing about Lexus is that their options aren't expensive as heck and even if you were to get a loaded car like the LC500, you will only reach about 110,000. Unlike Mercedes and BMW, their options are priced by a retard.

why there is an ugly iPad on it ?

more like garmin

This guy gets it. All that chintzy detailing just doesn't appeal to me. The light interior does look really nice, I like it much better than the red/black one.

Also, just imagine how much grime will build up on those "scales" on the door cards in a few years, and what a pain it will be to clean them. No thanks.

You would clean it like any other alcantara surface in any other car.

What is wrong with you fucks? Different people have different tastes. The amount of artistry and craftsmanship in the red interior is simply stunning and unrivaled.

Maybe if you're a dirty schmuck wearing crocs with socks then a luxury car isn't for you.