MineCraft General - Rotating Lighthouse Edition when?

Previous thread: →

We discuss minecraft, minecraft packs, projects, seeds, building ideas...
Share server stories and keep the screenshots coming, we want to see more builds!
If you develop mods or anything Minecraft related, keep us updated so we can give feedback.
Don't spam your server or discord here; use the list from the link below to advertise it.

>==[Links]====[News]==

Other urls found in this thread:

piratepad.net/autismserb
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Polar bear riding and armor when, Mojang?

>no /mcg/ in the title
holy fuck

piratepad.net/autismserb

Remember to come here if you want your gregtech autism.

What's a good modpack that has fun tech mods but isn't bloated to shit with useless tiny mods

the one you make yourself

the one you make yourself
Also tiny mods are often necessary/extremely useful, see inpurecore which helps you cull bloat like fluid containers.

>tfw decide what mods to add based on whether or not it's covered by my resource pack
I just can't go back to the vanilla textures

ded as fug
I blame OP

sure would be fun if there were people to play with :^)

>this fucking thread

There are plenty of people to play with.

>singleplayer with chat and trading

why is this general so dead?
people are just to busy playing, r-right?

Probably because OP is a faggot.

Everybody is making pirate themed islands and testing their rotating lighthouse builds in the snapshots to get ready for the world of color update.

Are there any mods which let you build actual rollercoasters?

rip autism

Railcraft.

send reinforcements to hoboserb

is it still stuck in 2014 or is it up on 1.10 alerady?

Alright, I'll give it a go.

autism isn't dead, just delayed tee bee aich

more like rerouted, I wouldn't be surprised if another thread popped up at some point

it's better to make something based off of a hopper clock sending a pulse out into a circle, but not completed loop

this can glitch pretty easily

>27 posts
>page 10
ok

How to faster TC bullying?

>peak hour on hoboserb

are you already doing the method with node stabilizers and automagy's monitoring thing?

I don't think I'm familiar with the particulars of that method. I have the feeders on manual Basic Stabilizers so I can use them for charging, leaving the higher-priority feeders open to be bullied.

if i remember well, you put a bully node on an adv. stabilizer in the middle of a few nodes on normal stabilizers activated by a redstone signal only when one of their aspects gets too low
it takes these crystal eye machine things from automagy to monitor that, if i remember well, and you should set it to emit the signal at 2 instead of 1 to prevent accidents

that's right, nodes bully faster when they're closer together don't they? I'll look into setting something like that up. We've got Thaum Energistics on our server so I haven't really had much need to delve into redstone-based automation yet.

MineCraft!

>tfw no qt3.14 rotating lighthouse made with vanilla redstone that also does not feature any automation as that kills the game

Who else is excited for the world of color update?

SO excited

>tfw no rotating terracota lighthouse

>tfw you were the one who originally bitched out the lighthouse guy
>it's gone full meme
dunno what to feel

why does NEI automatically install an out of date version of codechickencore at launch even though I already have the latest version installed and the version it keeps auto-installing is causing the crash?

is there something in the config to stop that?

if NEI has its own config then it hasn't been able to make one because of the crashing.
codechickencore has a config but there's nothing related to that in it.

nvm fixed it :)

>tfw just want to get a minimap
>need 15 other mods to install one

how do i find herobrine
pls no trolls anser

lok in ur but xddd

k troll

build a tower of netherack 2 blocks high and light it on fire
on diagonals 1 space away from the tower place gold blocks
on these gold blocks kill 4 mobs
herobrine will enter your world

>tfw did this shit and fucked with people on pirate servers because you could just join with the name herobrine

thanks man
ive been streaming n want to kill him for good on stream so i can be the best minecraft player

Is it still stuck in 2016 or is it up on 1.11 already?

Is it still stuck in 2017 or is it on Windows 10 edition already?

Is it still stuck in 1920 or is it up on Al Capone's typewriter already?

Is it still stuck in the Industrial Revolution or is it up on the cave walls already?

>tfw no friends to build simple cabins with
>tfw forever alone

It's a warning to be careful on what you meme. It just might come true.

>decompile InventoryCenterer to try and make it support other mods
>Travellers Gear. Done
>Cosmetic Armour Reworked. Done
>NoMoreRecipeConflict. Ahaha, fuck you.
So I find out it was assigning the GuiButton a dynamic ID, and Centerer uses exact ID cases.
So of course, I went and decompiled NMRC (because the git is just one branch that has been updated from one MC version to the next...) to make it a fixed ID.
Then I realise it also has a special handler to move the button position if any effects are active, and Centerer's tweak only works correctly if an effect is active, otherwise it's STILL in the wrong spot.

Pls no. Code stop.

>there will never be a Frontier/Explorer's serb to just be a wandering wizard on, and build comf spruce log cabin outposts
>explore during the day
>crank up the combat at night
>mix in some rpg shit and things like antique atlas
Neva eva

How long does it take for this to dry?

not sure what the inventory centerer thing is, but why would you need NMRC for? it's usually a lazy alternative to FIXING RECIPE CONFLICTS IN MT

wtf weed didnt do anything when i smoked it
nice sunset tho

It increases hunger depletion

ye but doesnt it give like increased saturation or color?

Does anyone use SEUS here? Cannyou guys post pics?

nobody uses shaders here since we dont wanna play with 5 fps

>Upgrade from toaster
>Chunk render distance literally doubled
>Dynamic lighting
>Fucking clouds

I can't stop looking at mesas.

NEW CONTINENT DISCOVERED
Where should i build the settlement?

I get 30 fps with laptop i5 6200. No dedicated graphics card btw. I would post but my computer has been updating for the past 4 hours

why did you delete your post

Now play with 100+ mods and build a base.

To explain further

Highest point in the Maple Woods is my first thought.

So I've never played multiplayer, what do you anons tend to do on the mcg servers?

neat

woops sorry for tripping, forgot it was still on tho its Veeky Forums so i guess its not that big of a deal

also
>tfw 3 dryosaurus
>none of them are female so no baby dryosaurus

:(

Life, uh, finds a way.

Anyone got a /know of a good creative server?

Or a hybrid.

Looking to build aesthetic castles and cabins and such.

>Doctor Grant, I think he means anal.

WTF fuck this fucking mod
I keep disabling bear spawning in the Config but it doesnt work
The fuckers just keep spawning, they're really annoying

Is it mo'creatures, aka the most broken piece of shit mod ever whose configs are well known for simply not working, and haven't worked for literal years?

Nah The Camping Mod 2

I thought that one wasn't that buggy, at least according to that one faggot who used it for a while?

Never had issues with TCM, bears are some of the rarest creatures around for me.

For me they spawn in every biome that has trees.
Also wtf is pic related

RUN

>aggressively cropping screenshots
For what purpose?
Also, psychedelicraft, iirc.
It'll fuck up your screen if you touch it/go near it

I got lightshot so i just select the area of the screen i want to screenshot
Also, fuck how do i fix this?

So what bukkit mods do kids these days want? I need to fill up my headless linux server's RAM so I decided to run a mineserb.

Get the Amulet of Yendor and offer it to your God.

>bukkit
>mods
reeeeeeeeee
Plugins are not mods, mods are anything that require a modified client verses plugins, which any vanilla client can connect to.
They're also shit because no autism

This is not good guys

>bukkit mods
No-one here plays vanilla mate

a e s t h e t i c c

Maybe if you had better taste in mods, these things wouldn't happen.
Install more rotating lighthouses

Sorry for wrongfully appropriating your programs mang
but this is important
I once tried running an serb - did all that advertising on minecraft server lists that are top on google too - players came but they left soon because there was no "/kit" ? I tried understanding but I can't
So why is it called the minecraft general?

It is minecraft general.
But it might as well be Modded Minecraft General, the Modded part is silent though

>>So why is it called the minecraft general?
Because modded is king, and the autism just doesn't compare.

>I once tried running an serb - did all that advertising on minecraft server lists that are top on google too - players came but they left soon because there was no "/kit" ? I tried understanding but I can't
I believe /kit is something bukkit serbs use to give out starter kits for tools but I honestly have no clue.

>modding is king
Yeah modding is king ... for separating the community into dust, for littering youtube with dumbass deadbrains 300+ mod singleplayer longplays, breaking the game balance, spreading lies about the game by making shaded, prerendered exported-maps screenshots and oh-my-gawd cinematics with no soul, reason or purpose, letting players unknowingly becoming a part of the modpack-jews financial plans, burning brains with superfluos this particular modded binary algorythms and crafting recipes (which are not getting more and more convoluted but are being spread out on a spectrum of idiotism) etc etc

sure it is, it's in the Bible, the linguistic separation after the Tower of Babel must have been grand

Chill dude, you just need to build some more rotating lighthouses and it'll be all good

What's with all this vanillafaggotry lately?
Did Mojang finally find /mcg/?
Or is it just one faggot baiting?