/owg/ - Overwatch General

Fareeha! edition.

>New Nexus challenge for D.Va and Genji skins (new D.Va skin, same Oni Genji skin)
Heroes of the Storm – Nexus Challenge 2.0
us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes20/nexuschallenge20/

>Official Uprising event website
playoverwatch.com/en-us/events/uprising/

>When does the event end?
IT'S OVER BOIIIS

>Loot item checklist
js41637.github.io/Overwatch-Item-Tracker/#/events/UPRISING_2017

>Latest Comic
madefire.com/motion-books/OVERWATCH-UPRISING/

>Overwatch Dev Tracker
overstalk.io/

>Tips/tricks/basics/etc.
pastebin.com/Qf2AKa8R

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0cRJ4DeUn3U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Raptorian and Mechaqueen are finally usable

d.va is made for sex

>ANOTHER waifushit OP

Last thing we needed.

Here comes T.Racer!

Full notes

I'm mechanically good with Ana, but my winrate is terrible. What do? Pl*t, btw

>fixed a bug that prevented Winston's Primal Rage ultimate from restoring his health when hit by Ana's Biotic Grenade

that was a bug?

Fucking shit, no more cucking. Winston's as ana

Why are people who play in parties so fucking autistic?

They're always terrible. And they always blame others for being terrible because they're too busy sucking their party members' dicks.

>Junkrat will never be buffed again and will always be shat on by everyone because muh trash damage

Why must the most fun hero be so ostracized?

>Height of rein's ult is lowered

Bless

here have some quake champion beta keys
CFK3-G42F-Y2NE-7G8N-C49X
YKQ6-Q44M-U9YG-8K2K-G98D
HAB7-C98G-P2UU-9G3Y-A69G

cure the cancer

when will we get a gerard/widow comic?

>They didn't fix Tracer's guns in her new skin

Fugg. I might need to make a forum post after all.

>Genji buffs
>no Junkrat changes

When will Blizzard stop playing favorites to this fucking pile of cancer.

I think Capture the flag needs to be 8 vs 8

6v6 doesn't seem to be enough, though doesn't help everyone just camps the flag expecting one person to steal the other one

NO we just don't care about woman characters and that's all we are getting where is doomfist? wheres that other robot character I hear them youtuber guys talk about when they speculate?

Also yes they are appealing to them remember that patch on the year of the cuck? they fatten Mei up cause it pizt of a bunch of idiots and they didn't even fix the butt issue its still there when the comparisons were released I face palmed so hard my neighbors herd it.

Its a fact that Blizzard is appealing to these people the game itself is about politics I mean look at it its set in a failure world where "EQUARRITY" is set in place its in the trailer as well "Overwatch got shut down" the games world is literally a FAILURE Humans being equal to Robots... HUHH???? we made robots we don't owe them s*** but of course woman are in charge... EXPLAINS ALOT DONT IT! feelings first don't offend! gutless!

Also don't bring your mysoginist stuff on me I don't buy that crap I don't care about not offending woman il happily do so if I wanted to Freedom of speech boy racial, sexual or other kind its protected the only way that crap will work is if the US became a communist country.

Don't like it move to North Korea good ol Kimmy Fat Boy slim over there don't like freedom of speech sounds like a good place for all you insane people.

So what happened after Uprising?

I love how you guys have been shilling more than once that game in this general.
Just leave.

>expecting me to read all that
nigger what

Don't reply to bait guys, remember you are better than that.

-5% soldier DPS
Charged arrows off the wall
the good QOL reaper change they could have implemented
Orisa gets a 15% DPS nerf for a 33% cooldown decrease on barrier
Ana biotic doesn't cockblock winston's ult anymore
Rein got his ult grounded
Symmetra moved the columns of illios a bit

that's all of it

> Actually encouraging Spamzo Mains by increasing fire rate

Oh for fucks sake Blizzard.

Michael Chu is making that up as we speak.

>Mei's ice wall still has a shitty nonsensical hitbox that completely fucks up charges

FIX
WHEN?

>Genji and Hanzo used to be just 1 hero named Hanzo
>they split them and now we have 2 weeblords who only ever get buffed because weeaboos will cry if they get nerfed

>wow it took 3 of u 2 kill me xD

Orisa's primary weapon kinda felt shit already. I mean already after landing lots of head-shots against enemies that try to mob you and they don't lose too much health.

I have a feeling the infinite shield spam will more than make up for it though. I mean people wouldn't even break the shield in the first place.

More retcons and rewrites from Chu probably.

OK Let's analyze how Blizzard nerfs things that are strong in the meta

>Widowmaker
Nerf to kill potential when you can nerf her weapon's Ammo and her HP

>McCree
Nerf to Fan the Hammer (Rest in Peace) and Deadeye instead of making Flashbang not hit heroes that used a movement ability a bit before it drops

>Ana
Double nerf to rifle damage instead of nerfing grenade damage

What is the point of having assists in the kill feed, other than cluttering things up?

What's wrong with them?

How do we fix him?

more toggleable options in gameplay window

both of them are cancer

By being good at him?

They're supposed to display how many Blinks you've got left but the number never changes.

Hold lmb to charge shots for longer arc, 50 more armor for rip tire and 50% more speed, allow 2 traps

better be soon

When did you grow out of thinking Mercy is a shit support?

>allow 2 traps
N E V E R
FUCK YOU

Never, Mercy has always been shit and Ana is a better Healer and a better waifu.

Not the guy you're responding to but bloody hell after all those hours on tracer i did not know that was a thing was used to checking bottom anyway for recall

Fuck off Genji

>symmetra gets 6 turrets
>junkrat cant have a second trap even though he's actually a defense character

Guess you're still a kid, then.

Charge your gun to fire 5 grenades in a shotgun pattern

Is it a buff? Or a nerf??

Witch Hunting bad teammates in comp

make his mine explode on proximity

Can I get some critique on my Pharah? I feel I may have issues with target prioritization but I want to know what else could be fixed.
youtube.com/watch?v=0cRJ4DeUn3U

You forgot what essentially constitutes to a Genji buff off of the wall.

No, charge for longer arc would be more useful

Why do I suck at genji? Would you consider him the hardest character to play in the game?

I think im pretty decent at the game, but i cant play genji for shit.

also give it a slight delay, this way it can combo with his trap but still let him detonate it manually when up close and also for boosting

>Reduced Orisa's damage
>felt too high
What the fuck?

One of the hardest, sure.
Also his advantages start to evaporate pretty rapidly when you run into people who can track.

They're never in a nerf Roadhog, are they?
He's always gonna be the easy mode 600HP tank that one-shots everything and make triple tank a stupidly good comp

Double rip tire HP. It's bullshit that so many characters have great team wipe ults and if anyone looks at rip tire it dies. It's a worst fucking ult in the game by far against anyone with that's deaf and/or retarded.

Genji basically has one of the highest skill ceilings. Basically, the better you are, the more crazy shit you can do.

You have to work harder while also carrying the memes on your back.

I feel like she can let the damage go to make her ult more useful as well, most times the drum goes wasted unnecesarily

Speaking of Fareeha, she has two new elim voice lines from what I can tell.

>you made a tactical error
>kill confirmed

That isn't deaf*

Yes

See you again in Competitive Season 6, not playing this shit until that fucking pig gets gutted

It's only her Cadet skin.

You can still deal with them, it just takes more work. Most people just opt the easy way out and go with the supposed metas.

The self damage negation has made it much better, IMO. All the rat POTG's I see now are when he uses it from just a hair around the corner and pop it immediately.

Ah i see all good

Pretty sure these have been in the game since release

1.5GB worth of Doomfist hinting on all maps

You git gud by playing more, you never really remember other people's advice while playing since everything is very situational.

If you like rice-burners that's your choice man.

>Someone actually named their account DonaldCuck

How embarrassing.

>One of the biggest threads on the OW Forum is about how the Orisa nerf is retarded

I swear Kaplan you fucking faggot you better read it.

I checked the two different wikis because I thought they might've been old but I couldn't find them at either. Don't think they're in the sound files I've got either.

Her damage was pretty stupidly high, especially given her sustain.

junkrat buffs when

>tanks should be able to kill everything themselves not soak damage!!!!!!

Blizzard forums are a shithole run by silvers

Been there for a long time mate

If you're ok with them dealing 55 damage then sure, dig in

It's more than halfway back to where he was before his buff. At least vs 200 HP heroes. Let me explain why

Old Soldier: 12 bodyshots or 6 headshots to kill a 200 HP hero
Current Soldier: 10 bodyshots or 5 headshots to kill a 200 HP hero
PTR Soldier: 11 bodyshots or 6 headshots to kill a 200 HP hero

With how his spread works, needing one extra bullet can easily mean a missed kill. Even if you track perfectly, the spread will make you miss. Either that, or you run out of ammo because you now need more bullets but still only have 25.

This is particularly important because if you get someone to 10 HP instead of killing them, it's even worse than not doing anything at all. They will get healed to full and the healer gets ult charge.

Thanks. 1st one claimed.

tfw indirect pharah buff

>muh lore

Holy fuck, you are this bad.

>that reaper change
literally playable

>Her damage was pretty stupidly high

On a weapon with the worst spread in the game next to Bastion with Zenyatta level leading.

Let me give you an experience of an Orisa kill-feed for the person playing her.

>Assist - 27
>Assist - 34
>Assist - 16

Not only has this made her meagre contributions in a gunfight even lower, she's now even weaker against flankers which fucking devour her. She can't defend herself in the slightest against Tracer, Reaper or Genji where as every other tank can.

forgot to add

>Soldier 76
Gets a nerf on the thing he is designed for, when they can increase the cooldown on his E or make his Lshift slower

Positioning. 2 positions-

1. ideal angle to aim rocket; near ideal cover/distance to not die to hitscan. Spam rockets and look to catch people with damage
2. Dive positioning; you see someone on the other team that is hurt and critical to kill; your team calls out a focus target. Concussive Blast jump into a position that is as nearly on top of them as possible and finish them

you do not keep that kind of control on your positioning

general game senses
1. Tracking enemy team ults. Every death to visor could have been mitigated
2. Callouts
3. Predicting enemy positioning

Concussive Blast. Stop spamming it at enemies. 90% of the time it is for Pharah getting around fast, 10% of the time to get someone off the highground or environmental kill or to keep a Reinhardt out of position.

>May 2017
>McCree's roll still does not give invincibility frames

>d.va pops in your face and melts you
>winston jumps on you while you've got no escape and eats you alive
>zarya pops shield and cuts you in the half
>rein pinns you/swings his hammer two times
>she'll be right
>orisa doing pew pew while hitting nothing
WTF ORISA I THINK YOUR DAMAGE IS QUITE HIGH EH

>another Genji buff

No favouritism, guise.

Stuff like Wraith Form, Primal Rage, and even Cryo-Stasis are supposed to cleanse all debuffs when they activate (just like Zarya's barriers would), I but I guess it's been buggy

its more for the fact that you see reinhardt and just hold left click like ur bastion-lite.

Yeah you're right, guess I haven't played enough Pharah in the last few months to notice.

So what you're saying is the tank with the longest range... has a tradeoff of being weaker in close quarters... so she can be "counter picked"... woah...

>Pharmercy
>A problem

I'm so glad I'm not a bronze shitter

Nigga its a Hanzo buff by far to give Hanzo the ability to pull off sick wall climb drop shots, genji only gets it too because they share the ability

>muh dark souls
fuck off back to /v/

I unironically just leave games where I have to play against a bastion