What's the most reliable Toyota ever made?

What's the most reliable Toyota ever made?

Other urls found in this thread:

amarillo.craigslist.org/cto/d/toyota-rav/6228255584.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All Toyota's. Especially the Tundra and the Tacoma. This Tundra in pic related went over 1 Million miles with it's ORIGINAL GASOLINE engine, plus and additional 20k before the owner gave it to Toyota. Only thing that went out according to him was the "reverse gear".

Reminder that this truck did all of this under 10 years. This just goes to show that no domestic truck has ever achieved anything like this ever with an original gas engine.

Once Toyota throws a Hino Diesel in their trucks, it's all over for the domestics.

>hurry and take the picture Chad, I can't hold my breath much longer!

taco

Stay mad jelly fag

Kaena point? Who's the milf?

this

02 Camry, wife had one for almost 10 years and we put almost 120k miles on it.

Basic maintenance + changing a starter was all I had to do to it. That being said I'm glad it wasn't my daily.

the honda civic

That we know of.

I've seen plenty of f150s with over 600k on it. Seen my share of magnum power rams with 500k too.

>wavestorm

locals only bruddah, you gotta leave

also
>surfboard fins on the back of the car
youve got it backwards, only italians do this

i just bought a 92 toyota pickup with a blown engine for 500$ everything else is in good condition

did i cuck myself

>locals
That's my fucking trigger word. Locals are just as shitty as tourists except they feel twice as entitled like they want special treatment for living somewhere.
t. guy who lives/works in a touristy area

dude im from/live in santa cruz, CA and the fucing swine coming into my city from san jose and san francisco during summertime really ruin surf culture. fuck you, locals only

Case in point. You're not special, fucking kill yourself.

you literally ride a board made of foam. that takes away the merit of anything you can say

I'm not a surfer, I drive a boat that gets taken by locals and tourists and the locals are l just as shitty but twice as entitled.

>tfw 900k to go

Camry, Corolla and Avalon

Thinking about going for this.
Am I fucking myself here?

amarillo.craigslist.org/cto/d/toyota-rav/6228255584.html

95 Camry here
nearly 400k miles on it. Dad gave it to me last year. Till now I have had no major repairs on it except I repainted it all over for 20$ and changed the front bumper to which some faggot poked it with something.

Too bad Tacomas and Tundras rust to shit well before 300k.

Land Cruiser with a 1kz-t

LS400

J100 Land Cruisers and 3rd gen 4runners are both bulletproof. It's not uncommon to see them for sale with over 350,000 miles on the odometer and nothing wrong with them.

Corolla.

Had hzj80 and shit did go wrong with it. Rear diff blew, front axle seals, injectors (diesel), gearbox synchros.

Now have hilux, same story, injectors, rear dif, front seals, 2nd gear syncro but also steering box gave and is leaking fuckton of oil.

They're good but require more maintenance than regular car.

Also didn't have any of those gay ass shit arb(tm) bullbar, safari(tm) snorkel and roof rack shitty fat road tires on alloys poor LC.

this

an Aygo.

plz stop posting this in every thread