Spain = meme empire

Is Spain the paradigm of a failed empire?

Other urls found in this thread:

realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/White_people.htm
realhistoryww.com/
globalresearch.ca/latin-americas-debts-to-the-british-empire-simon-bolivar-in-the-debt-labyrinth/5536975
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>failed empire

What does that mean? Do you even know? Or are you just shitposting to see what will happen?

No, it wasnt really their fault it ended.

Empires rise and fall, Spain was the most powerful empire in Europe at least between the early 1500s and the mid-late 1600s. That is 150 years of dominance.

When England became famous for their piracy and backstabbing attitude.

>ur empire didn't last 5 quadrilion years
>Imperium Fail tbqhf
That bullshit is the real meme here, not the Spanish Empire.

>He thinks Catalonia or Basque country will be ever 'independent'

And dont make me laugh about galician (aka poortugal clay) or andalusian nationalism. You only have to see who won the last elections there.

What that bothers me is that an Anglo probably did this.

>andalusian nationalism

Lower Andalusia was a mistake

The Spanish empire lasted over 250 years in continental America. From the early and mid 1500s to 1810. They had the Philippines over 300 years and Cuba + Puerto Rico close to 400 years.

They may have had the most long lasting colonial empire. Not sure. And they lost it because Napoleon invaded Spain, kidnapped the King and replaced him with Joseph Napoleon, his brother.

Anglos are superior in every way to Spics. Spains really only good for us to go on holiday too. Even then the locals are rude to us.

It was a very shitty empire though, mostly vast expanses of empty land stolen from Stone Age peoples

Anglos are superior

The Dutch were the biggest failed empire.

Like every time they made a colony the English took it.
I'm willing to bet the English are still planning to pounce on Indonesia.

>Anglos are superior in every way to Spics.

Superior in getting shot to death by Japs and Roaches.

All of Spain's successes were due to the black Moors who they stole technology from. They had the technology to conquer those lands but inferior Albinos can never hold together an Empire.

God damn it how have you not gotten banned yet?

I was for 3 days but only because the mods thought i did something uncivil. You just can't take opposing viewpoints.

This should be allowed here, if anything the fabricated albino history should be banned. It is akin to holocaust denial.

By this logic every empire is a failure because every single empire has collapsed at one point.

Stealing history from people just because you have been dominated by them in just about every aspect is pretty shitty. Just shows how pathetic Africa's achievements really are if you have to steal the worlds baka.

It was the whites that stole our history from us. We are only reclaiming out history.

Mira un gringo.

Africa has always been the bitch of Europe.

We lived in Europe before the albinos invaded from central asia and forced us out.

Not at winning European titles la

We can compare their legacies though. Spain's legacy is a bunch of poor, corrupt states that fall under the orbit of the United States. Compare that to the heirs of Rome or Britain

>Japs are relevant to spics

You can compare it all you want. Doesn't mean much.

>heirs of Rome
>Syria
>Egypt
>Libya
>Israel/Palestine

>Britain
>Zimbabwe
>Uganda
>South Africa
>Sierra Leone
>Parts of Somalia

I guess the lesson here is that
1) every empire has shitty parts
2) current conditions of countries are a result of MUCH more complex and nuanced issues than "lol they were part of a shit empire once upon a time"

>It was the whites that stole our history from us. We are only reclaiming out history.
What are you fucking talking about. Now your going to go with the "nuh uh, I'm right your wrong" approach? You people have been fabricating history and stealing our culture and achievements you arent reclaiming shit. You are lying. knowing you though you'll just say something along the lines of "nuh uh, ur tha one fabricating history" fuck off and get banned again please

>he doesn't realize every empire is bound to fail
All things considered the Spanish have fared well and the Spanish culture has influenced half the world. Spanish culture and blood will persist for a very long time. It's probably one of the best failed empires of all time.

He also claimed the Mayan were black hermano, he's not your friend

ALBINOS were the one who fabricated OUR history to make it look like THEY did what OUR ancestors did.

Get it through your fucking brain cumskin. YOUR PEOPLE FABRICATED HISTORY NOT US

The thing is that there hasn't been a single really successful Hispanic nation / culture that stands out on the level of the successful Asian or Anglo and Germanic countries. The Hispanic countries are too troubled save for a few places like Chile nowadays but their improvement is owed to factors alien to the Hispanic mother culture. Spain itself is considerable less relevant than other Western European countries. Something within that culture has failed historically.

They were. The original inhabitants of American came from Australia.

>they weren't even the most powerful country in their zenith
Spain at least was top dog for a while.
English failed to ever surpass France in anything other than land which also was stolen from primiative peoples.

Your land is big enough already, whites also need clay.

The barbaric whites lived in Central Asia. That was their land.

Stop replying to the tripfag you fuckwit, you are encouraging him

>"nuh uh, ur tha one fabricating history"
Just shows how pathetic your arguing abilities are. Make a bold claim and spout the same shit anytime anyone calles your bullshit out. Your ansestors didn't get to Europe's hight, it's not their fault nor is it yours. The soil sucked and the sun is hot, tough shit.

The responsibles of the fall of the Spanish empire were the frogs not the anglos. England barely did anything compared to France

>Something within that culture has failed historically.

There are far, far more shitty places colonised by the uk than good ones. What the good colonies have in common was that they were sparsely populated, far away from anything and the colonists had no immediate way of exploring the land, making the way England colonised some of their colonies different from the way Spain and Portugal did.

Haha i love watching an Albino rage when i expose the truth.

You are though. We were the original inhabitants of Europe, you whites invaded from Central Asia.

You realize Europe is a collection of countries built on the graves of their former empires and greatness. Most countries in Europe aren't relevant or powerful any more and many Have compromised economies.

>Haha i love watching an shit skins rage when i expose the truth.

more claims without evidence, tripfag. ironically you are mixing into your bullshit a theory about the origins of the indo-european languages made by a white

>You are though. We were the original inhabitants of Europe, you whites invaded from Central Asia.
How long ago exactly

That's not the truth though, cumskin.

realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/White_people.htm

The falsity of White history begins and ends with their desire to hide their true nature; that being that they are derived from Albinos. Their efforts to make all peoples of historical significance White, would appear to be their effort to make themselves the "New Normal" i. e. "See everybody important was White, therefore White is good - the best even!" This fabricated concept of themselves, is obviously so satisfying, and so ingrained, that it has become delusional. Even today, there are many Whites who refuse to believe that the ancient Egyptians, and the other original civilizations as well, were Black people! This in spite of the countless evidences to the contrary: Egypt IS in Africa, there are countless statues and paintings which clearly show them to be Black people. Even scientific studies of ancient Egyptian Bones and Mummy tissue, like this one: Mummy tissue study: Click >>>, Does not satisfy them. Whites will still doggedly point to artifacts from the periods of Greek and Roman rule and say: See, these are the "Real Egyptians". Of course, there is absolutely no reason why a reasonably intelligent human being, would ever think that the ancient Egyptians were White people, but then again, reason and intelligent thought, have nothing to do with this: This is about a "Need" to believe. This persistence in thinking, is then clearly not intellectual, put rather purely emotional.

The beginning

The second Out Of Africa (OOA) migration event (The first being Humans to Australia), saw Blacks from Africa with straight hair and "Mongol features" take an "Inland route" through southern Asia and on up to China, where they settled. Included with this group, were straight haired Blacks "without" Mongol features - now called "Dravidians" who stayed close to Africa, and settled in India and other areas of southern Asia. Also included with this second (OOA) group were Albinos, who were probably motivated by a quest for relief from the heat and burning Sunshine of southern Africa - and relief from the torment heaped upon them by normal Africans. Even today, superstitious Blacks of southern Africa; maim and mutilate Albinos in the ignorant belief that their body parts process magical properties, which they use in rituals.

Confirmation that the White (Caucasian) Race is derived from Dravidian Albinos, is documented in the findings from genetic analysis of Y-DNA haplogroup "R".

Haplogroup R (Y-DNA)

In human genetics, Haplogroup R is a Y-chromosome DNA haplogroup, a subgroup of haplogroup P, defined by the M207 mutation.

This haplogroup is believed to have arisen around 26,800 years ago, somewhere in Central Asia or South Asia, where its ancestor Haplogroup P is most often found at polymorphic frequencies. Cambridge University geneticist Kivisild et al. (2003) suggests that southern and western Asia might be the source of this haplogroup:

Given the geographic spread and STR diversities of sister clades R1 and R2, the latter of which is restricted to India, Pakistan, Iran, and southern central Asia, it is possible that southern and western Asia were the source for R1 and R1a differentiation.

The R haplogroup is common throughout Europe and western Asia and the Indian sub-continent, and in those whose ancestry is from within these regions. It also occurs in North and Sub-Saharan Africa. The distribution is markedly different for the two major subclades R1a and R1b.

Haplogroup R1a is typical in populations of Eastern Europe, Indian Subcontinent and parts of Central Asia. R1a has a significant presence in Northern Europe, Central Europe, Altaians and Iran as well as in Siberia. R1a can be found in low frequencies in the Middle East, mostly in Indo-European speakers or their descendants.

Haplogroup R1b predominates in Western Europe. R1b can be found at high frequency in Bashkortostan (Russia). R1b can be found at low frequency in Central Asia, Middle East, South Asia as well as North Africa. There is also R1b in Sub Saharan Africa. In Europe, R1b coincides with areas of Celtic influence.

this reads like a 9/11 conspiracy theory or cult website

Origins of Y-dna Haplogroup "R"

From Wikipedia:

According to the Genographic Project conducted by the National Geographic Society, Haplogroup R2a arose about 25,000 years ago in Central Asia and its members migrated southward as part of the second major wave of human migration into India.

According to Sengupta et al. (2006),

uncertainty neutralizes previous conclusions that the intrusion of HGs R1a1 and R2 [Now R-M124] from the northwest in Dravidian-speaking southern tribes is attributable to a single recent event. Rather, these HGs contain considerable demographic complexity, as implied by their high haplotype diversity. Specifically, they could have actually arrived in southern India from a southwestern Asian source region multiple times, with some episodes considerably earlier than others.

The following is Manoukian's (2006) summary of the findings of the Genographic Project conducted by the National Geographic Society and directed by Spencer Wells (2001):

Haplogroup R, the ancestral clade to R1 and R2, appeared on the Central Asian Steppes around 35,000 to 30,000 years ago.

R1, sister clade to R2, moved to the West (READ EUROPE) from the Central Asian Steppes around 35,000 to 30,000 years ago. R1 pockets were established, from where R1a and R1b emerged.

R2a [R-M124] made its first entry into the Indian sub-continent around 25,000 years ago. The routes taken are not clear, although the Indus and Ganges rivers are possible theories put forward. There could, of course, have been multiple immigrations of this haplogroup into the Indian sub-continent, both in the Paleolithic and the Neolithic

It's true history, not that fabricated cumskin shit.

The only thing that reads like a conspiracy theory is the cumskins desperately trying to cover up their damned lies.

>According to the Genographic Project conducted by the National Geographic Society
so you are literally picking and choosing which data to use from the white scientists. you'll use data from them when it works for you but when it contradicts you it's fabricated

The final proof that Europeans are Albinos derived from Dravidian Indians, is the Genetic Distance Maps created by the studies:
"Genetic Distance Map from The History and Geography of Human Genes" by Cavalli-Sforza.
And "The Genetic Structure and History of Africans and African Americans" by Sarah A. Tishkoff.
Both genetic maps show that Black and Brown Indians, and White Europeans, are alone together, separate from all other humans, like two peas in a pod. The only difference is that one group is pigmented, and the other is not! One group is Albino, the other is not!

The Albinos finding India not much better than Africa, at some point, decided to head further north. They found a pass through the Hindu Kush mountain range, now called the "The Khyber Pass" they passed through it, and entered the grasslands (Steppes) of Central Asia, where they settled. It seems logical to assume that over the many thousands of years that it took for these migrants to reach northern Asia, and their close proximity there, that there would have been some interbreeding between the Mongols and the Albinos; which probably allowed the Albinos to gain some fixed degree of pigmentation. Proof of this admixture, is in the fact that Whites and Mongols (Chinese), both share the same founding Y-DNA haplogroup "K". Which seems to have evolved during their migration to northern Asia, but while they were still in Southern Asia. Haplogroup "K" is not found in Africa - of course the founding haplogroup of "K" is found in Africa. Also, as we know from everyday life, the product of Black and White mating, often has a slight Yellow hue to the complexion.

The Khyber Pass

The Khyber Pass (altitude: 3,510 ft) is a mountain pass linking Pakistan and Afghanistan. The Pass was an integral part of the ancient Silk Road and throughout history, it has been an important trade route between Central Asia and South Asia. The summit of the Khyber Pass is 5 kilometres (3.1 mi) inside Pakistan at Landi Kotal and it cuts through the northeastern part of the Safed Koh mountains which themselves are a far southeastern extension of the Hindu Kush range.

Woah, that is some projecting if I've ever seen it. I kinda feel bad for you, having to steal histories from more interesting races. It's cool though it isn't like you will ever change anyone's mind. No harm no foul. Keep lying to yourself I guess, I don't know what else to say, maybe sorry about your crappy ancestors?

Why should anyone give a shit about race?

>it took them over 600 years to "Reconquista" a Emirate that was ex-communicated from the rest of the islamic world
Being a meme empire would actually make them look decent.

Why do you think a country like Argentina almost failed then, and hasn't realized much of its potential? Argentina had the conditions to be similar to a Hispanic version of Australia or a mini-USA

Learn to steal an entire people's history today, now with less citations!

It was the albinos who stole our history, not the other way around.

Because the albinos are inferior subhumans.

It took 600 years for subhuman neanderthals to defeat the black moors.

It was the albinos who stole our history. The only citations albinos have is from other albinos.

Albinos were just mad that all they could do is destroy so they had to steal from the accomplishments of a superior race.

The fact that they went through a dictatorship and populism in general might have to do with it. I'm not an expert on Argentina, though.You'd have to see how the Spanish colonised Argentina in the first place, see what how they managed themselves after getting indepent and compare with other countries.

However, you Anglos seem to think empire building was some humanitarian effort like Medecins sans frontieres or something, it was not. Spain and Portugal colonised their part of the Americas for money, power and nothing else, just like every other empire out there

>The only citations albinos have is from other albinos
you literally cited white scientists when you quoted wikipedia here

Did Portugal get cursed with shit luck?

colombian here.

we're better than the non white anglo colonies and most of french colonies.

you simply hear about anglos, but only about the countries with white populations.

>"nuh uh, ur tha one fabricating history"
As I said, you spout the same old shit. Sorry for your shitty ansestors.

Albinos actually know the truth, they just refuse to release it. Sometimes they actually do, though.

"nuh uh ur tha one fabricating history"

*accidently do, though.

Nice comeback shit skin to bad your wrong, sorry about whites dominating you, at least now you can post about how superior you are while on white inventions speaking a white language. No wait, let me guess, that's also stolen and/or fabricated to? Don't tell me, no actual proof? So very predictable, sorry bout the shitty ancestry

Why are any of you replying to Melanin Warrior's shitposts?

This threads pretty bad as it was, might as well trigger the racist

why would they release any of the truth? how can you decern when something they release is true and when it's not?

Pretty much everything about white history is fabricated.
realhistoryww.com/

Another cumskin mad people are learning the truth.

Cumskins rarely ever release the truth but every now and then they accidently release something that hints to the truth.

It bordered spain

Already gave the website a once over, nice Wikipedia citations when it's convenient, not much of any other kind of citation anywhere else though. Pretty bad design btw, with all the wackos out there you would expect at least one would be able to design a website. Keep waving it around though, that'll do nothing though.

Every white source is biased towards white history. Real History is one of the only true reliable sources especially when even the albino governments are in on the cover up.

I'm speaking sincerely.
Please stop doing this. I come here to enjoy some down time, meme a little, and maybe learn/discuss some history.
You essentially just derailed this thread with your completely unrelated ramblings about race, the thread about language, the thread about Iraqi ethnicity along either every popular thread. I understand you are doing it purposely maybe for comedic value or ironically,
Whatever reason it has the same affect. It despairs me that the only website that I browse is constantly being devalued and ruined by you. Maybe you do it for that reason alone. If so bravo sir you have managed to ruin one of the only things i find any joy and solace in.
I don't mind the occasional shitposting honestly but you just take it to a level far beyond any reason. Please I urge you to stop.

The British Empire is much moreso.

Spain were still colonizing pieces of shit, their empire couldn't fall soon enough. They only brought ruin to my ancestors.

bro, I like to read about real black history like ghana, sundiata, mali.

there's no need to follow some wacko BS conspiracy website.

black african history is quite interesting enough.

not him but you come as a huge asshole.

I understand that this is Veeky Forums and that it's the memes, lack of censorship, and the absurdity of Veeky Forums is what makes it great. However there is are boards that are dedicated to the discussion of certian topics. Race/ethnicity is definitely something that pertains to Veeky Forums and the discussion surrounding it is by all means open to memes and parody but you just take it too far. I'm not asking you to stop your behavior all together. I'm asking you to please stop derailing every single thread and save your material for the appropriate board or thread.

t. Alberto
your eternal butthurt is showing

>Argentina
>failed
>there hasn't been a single really successful Hispanic nation
>but Chile doesn't count

Costa Rica is a prosperous and stable country.
I don't know what people here consider "failed".
Countries like Argentina and Chile may have problems but are still far more developed then many countries in South America or Africa.
Unless the standard for "successful" is being a superpower.

I can cherry-pick some parts of the US like Detroit and compare them to some safe region from those countries and conclude the US is shit.

The American empire hasn't :^)

Your pic is flawed because it says Australia is as safe as America but that's not true because every living thing in Australia can kill you painfully

Not at everything. England tried to conquer parts of the Spanish Empire many times, and generally their attempts of putting Spanish American cities under siege ended up with the English dying by the thousands of yellow fever and malaria, leaving the place, and having to burn many of their ships because they didnt have enough men to man them.

Even nowadays Australia is the country with the highest skin cancer rate because its the only tropical country inhabited mainly by Anglos.

>Even then the locals are rude to us.
Based Spain.

Some stuff I want to correct:

-Reconquista
*Spain only country in the world which was conquered by muslims and then recovered back
*In 400 years Spain recovered half of the country, in 600 almost all country. They couldn't recover Granada sooner because there weren't demographically enough men (also, Black Death happened) and because Spanish kings were retard who were fighting between themselves

-End of Spanish Empire
*It was ended by criollos aka descendants of Spanish colonizers; natives fought for Spain in independence wars
*Anglos did decisive dirty stuff, Napoleon wasn't the motive
*Also, Ferninand VII aka the most stupid king Spain ever had

>Anglos superior to Spain
>Send 30000 men to conquer Cartagena de Indias; biggest naval army in history after Normandy
>Already forge coins celebrating the win
>A man who lacked an eye, an arm and a leg raped them with only 1000 men
>Defeat was so humillating Britain promulged a law forbidding to talk about the war

Spanish and Portuguese colonies are okay to mediocre across the board, with neither successes nor failures sticking out too much. Current problems with crime and populism in Latin America have too many external factors that can't be linked back to the Spanish or the Portuguese.

Reconquering the whole of Iberia after being left with such little clay is actually quite the accomplishment.

Becoming the world power right after is nothing short of amazing.

>Someone makes a thread about spain/france/germany
>Bongs immediately start spamming memes

You faggots are really insecure

>Anglos did decisive dirty stuff
Indeed. Among other things, they went full jew (should say Anglo at this point) on the newly independent states that needed to create new institutions, sometimes from scratch. However, they (probably) stole the loans from themselves before it reached these nations, while still expecting for the full amount to be payed back.

globalresearch.ca/latin-americas-debts-to-the-british-empire-simon-bolivar-in-the-debt-labyrinth/5536975

Fix your teeth and inbreeding and then talk.

External factors being freeing the niggers. Don't even try and deny it.

What would it have taken for the Spanish colonies to join into a big empire like the US? Would it have helped if families had immigrated like in the US?

Natives fought on both sides actually, It wasn't so black and white.

>freeing the niggers
There's very few black people in most Latin American countries. I don't think they're even a sizable amount of the population outside of the Caribbean (including mainland Caribbean coasts) and Brazil.

>Ruin
That's not how you spell civilisation you ungrateful savage.