/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

thought it was kosm >A google doc with basic information. If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>Co-Op & PvP
bloodbell.com/

/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>/bbg/ Spelunking Club
Password = /bbg/
Create a new S/FRC chalice dungeon and beckon anons to join
OR
Use the Short Root Chalice with the password /bbg/ to be summoned or invade
(every Friday 6pm EST, anything goes)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr (embed)

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv (embed)

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj (embed)

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX (embed)

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne AR Calculator
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF (embed)

PURGE FILTH

>embed

I CHOOSE THIS ONE BECAUSE AYYHUNTAH IS CUTE

Christ we had four fucking threads at once

Calm your frenzy, lads

:^)

Guys this is important

>Furry shit in one thread
Whoever is making that one should do the world a favor and off themselves.

PURGED

>tfw not getting picked up for the 2v2's
Gonna ring my sinister instead.

There's already two invaders ring for blue team

How do you think the hunter is able to access so many different weapons and shit at any time, anywhere? My headcanon is that the messengers show up and exchange your gear

>(embed)
wtf are you doing son

vilebloods are cucks

We already have two reds. You have no pass, correct?

I set it to bbg preemptively.You guys aren't using a pass then?

damn son, i fucked it up as well, wonder why mods kept this one

That helmet would look so much better if the in game model was smaller

No password, just beckoning. Rev up your small res and get in here, Ayy keeps puking on me.

With how small it is, it does look fairly silly

Right, gonna ring where I see all the stains and ghosts.

Tell me stories of the first time you killed rom and the game pulled a cthulu pftaghn on you.

I have too much free time on my hands

>Cossack Vodka

Once I spawned back to that bath at the front of Yahar'gul and saw the Amygdala in front of me, I could only think "Oh shit, not this thing again."

I'm gonna stand by the lantern this time, got Ayy again while using my small res.

5 HP you crazy ayy, 5 HP

theres literally no way to prove its kos not kosm

Ayy is on blue team this time, ring your sinister bell.

Except looking at the Orphan of Kos's name

just got summoned by Mutton. Needs one more guy

And the Sweet Child of Kos, and Mother Kos, and the Kos Parasite

>Spawn in
>Session lost.

Oh.

Mutton needs another red, ring your sinisters. Maybe we should add that only a few people host 4 people and the rest do 1v1.

Just noticed that there's a baby skull burning at the fireplace together with a dog.

Explain this

I personally blame Micolash. He started this argument, really.

>returned to own world
I think I'm cursed guys

we should probably do some vileblood/executioner summons along with sinister bell ringers. It might help?

Is the 2v2 full?

Nope. I just got a summon. Get in here and rev up your sinister bell, let's get to it.

A big problem is your getting invaded even when your trying to get summoned so we might want some set hosts preferably not me

Gregor here, I'd be more than willing to be the designated beckoner. That's how it was earlier and it worked out fairly well. So long as everyone sticks to whether they're being blue or red, it goes pretty smoothly.

>Realise I have to make Sinister Isz
>Need Tomb Mold (5)
>Not in ng+
Shit, time to farm Isz rats or something

I love that we're introducing the 2v2, but are there any other ways of playing together we could try? I had a handful of ideas, but they might be tricky to use.

G-guess I'll try the 2v2 another time. Was gud fun making contact with fire.

Doing 2v2s
>not having oath conflicts for hosts team

Knowing the bbg doesn't know how to coop speed farm, this doesn't surprise me

B-but this was the another time...

they drop an absolute fuckload m80, takes no time. on my 99arc run i got 15 going through isz and i didnt even have eye on

Mutton here, got 2 adversarys so ring that small resonant

Gregor you still have that picture of the close up of your face?

Okay nevermind ayy blanked ouy

From a couple threads ago.

Is it considered poor form to have more than one piece of the same set in custom fashion?

Yes

Not really.

No

I dunno, maybe.

depends what it is exactly. if its the head and chest then i guess but if its gloves and boots or the hat and gloves you cant even really tell

Blue or red bell?

REV UP THAT SINISTER BELL

Is anyone besides Gregor beckoning right now?

Hey, comic user here.
Drawing the update comic right now, what are some hot button topics and issues on /bbg/ right now? Also ideas for jokes are appreciated.

Have the two Machines with crowns carried on the shoulders of everyone else, while a very small, grumpy Lucy sits in the background, mumbling to his waifus.
Also, add something with the newest wave of FC we've been getting, use pic related. Maybe find the fashion guide someone made.

PURGE

I be funnier if you just wait a week or 2 and read the thread :^)

Kos/Kosm is still as relevant as ever
Virulent Vilecuck hatred
Bloodborne 2 bullshittery
Gondola-user, maybe? He was very popular
Lorefagging is always fun

Who is hibiki?

Meme Machine
Fextralife shit scouring for fun
Kos V Kosm, apu
Co-op cucking
EXECUTIONERS PURGE

Segalt before Segalt was a thing

Anyone still ringing for 2v2?

We have Gregor and Ayy on blue and Charmaine on red, waiting for another invader.

kind of like Blaze from forever ago

Which fireplace?

Well that sure happened. Unfortunately, I have to go for a bit longer now. Sorry for making you guys wait so long.

Jesus Christ ayy

Can you repeat the question?

Lets try that again
Hopefully I find Gregor this time

I'm gonna try not ringing for a minute

Guys

Would it be considered bad fashion if I wore more than one piece of the same attire set, if I wore the garb and hat or any combination of two or more pieces?

You're not the boss of me fag

You're not the boss of me now.

Oh, forgive me. I can't read.

Why not just have everyone other than the host kill bell maidens in their own world so invaders can only invade the host?

How do you think a str/blt setup should progress, level-wise? I was thinking blt>str>blt>str>vit

Not a bad idea but . Maybe next time

because the bell maiden is in bum-fuck Egypt and NO ONE has the time for that

Thanks.

Now it's colored.

vit > str > bt

It went pretty smooth earlier, most issues stemmed from having multiple beckoners

>foreground to background is hunter, league, executioner, and villager
One of these is not like the others.

where can I find 4 blood rocks sooner than later? I know there's one in the dlc, mensis and 4 in various chalices. I've gotten two from the chalices so far and have already used them. where I stated above, are those the only places to find them?

Lousy offcomer bucket head

Layer 3 and 4 chalice bosses have a chance of dropping Blood Rocks.

you can buy rocks for 60 insight a pop

I usually just spend insight on rocks. There are a few glyphs which are good for farming insight and chunks

huy83p9r - Layer 1 brainsucker, good for farming chunks and insight
ptwrx6tb - L1 Brainsucker, L2 Watchers, L3 Ayymisary. An okay boss rush for chunks, insight, and a chance at a rock

the rocks don't drop like chunks do, you find one in an Isz chalice and that's it, it's the only one you'll find in any Isz chalice and so on

user, end chalice bosses can drop blood rocks. Not from treasure loot, but as a boss drop.