The Wiki: finalfantasy.wikia.com
"What version should I play?" Information: pastebin.com/nDC7j5bn

>FFXV
youtube.com/watch?v=Lb-f9P_tyQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SZymd6r4wGg
youtube.com/watch?v=XHr8DKtmtqU
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>FF XI
April update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/52441-Apr.-4-2017-(JST)-Version-Update
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/edit#gid=1211382974
bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/XxJuYdTE
/ffg/'s Boundless Nemesis clears: imgur.com/a/k2Bvc

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Old:

The best

First for Mobius Over Jew

Sorry senpai, off by a few seconds

Tifa is getting old...

Happy birthday tifa!

You know, the two OPs kind of reminded me of those shitty bootleg FFVII plushes from 10+ years ago. I know Cloud, Vincent, and Sephiroth had one. Don't remember the others though

Tits will always win, I guess.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

Also, does anyone in XII have a canon birthday? There's really not much on anyone in XII iirc, they have ages and a few of then have heights and that's it.

remember me?

Hey, my waifu and I are still in the prime of our lives and she still looks fantastic. She's also Veeky Forums as fuck, she's gonna make it last for quite a while. FF7R reveal when?

Happy Birthday!

Reposting:

Hey /ffg/, would any of the newer RKfriends be interested in taking this account off my hands? I've started to have very little time to play over the past few months, and even though I really like RK I can't fit in the time for this anymore. Basically all the leveling for my characters over the few months has been bought by Major Growth Eggs, in fact. Don't really know how old this account is, because I got it from an /ffg/ user in the same way I'm offering it out now.

Up to now, I've managed to squeeze in enough time to clear every event completely (except for Boundless Nemesis, and Torments, which come back anyway), which brings me to the point: this account is at a level where you can clear U++ and soon Apoc+ consistently. In fact, you should also be able to beat II, IV, VII, XII (and possibly Tactics and XIII) CMs with some degree of consistency.

What I have, basically, is a good share of the "meta" SBs. My weakpoint is probably the lack of absolute A-tier healer bursts, since I only have Rosa / Aerith / Minwu / Yuna x2. Other than that though, I've got a pretty good collection: Vaan, Lion, Raines, Tyro, Firion, on top of having Wall / Shout natively. All the basic skills you'll need for successful clears are honed to R3/R4 so there's no need to worry about that, although you may find yourself a bit short on orbs to make extraneous hones in the future, since I exchanged / shattered like mad for them.

Realm dungeon-wise, I'm at the Galbadia Gardens update, which should leave a significant amount of Mythril to mine. The only drawback being that I'm at 0 mythril at the moment, which was worth it because I got Shantotto's Chain and Lion BSB out of it. Only OSB here is Ashe. Stamina is 139 1/5.

If you're interested, reply to this post with an email, hopefully throwaway, and I'll shoot you the one-time code. Don't want the good stuff to go to waste. If no one wants it I'll probably just sell it to some hapless unluckshitter who doesn't know better.

You would think that the one game that they were using an earlier setting for would have a calender already prepared to give charactes birthdays.

Vaan: Belias (Aries)
Aries 1-30 = March 21 through April 19

Penelo: Ultima (Virgo)
Virgo 1-31 = August 23 through September 22

Balthier: Shemhazai (Sagittarius)
Sagittarius 1-30 = November 23 through December 22

Fran: Exodus (Libra)
Libra 1-31 = September 23 through October 23

Basch: Zalera (Gemini)
Gemini 1-32 = May 21 through June 21

Ashe: Famfrit (Aquarius)
Aquarius 1-30 = January 20 through February 18

I didn't want to fap OP...

no

What about Gabranth's?

Yeah, but that only covers the main six, and isn't very specific besides.

Why is the Gysahl Greens daily so fucking awful?
If I spend 120 stamina on it I'd expect at least over 10K in earnings, with the completion bonus included but this is just unacceptable

Should I roll for jobs on May 16th or wait for Zidane and gamble on the new system? I know on May 9th they're releasing the tutorial which states it has tickets. The two new Hard Modes may also have tickets.

Gabranth is Bash's twin brother so it's probably the same.

Also Y/N to Kabuto Echo?

Endgame right here

And what did he do right?

Who

I plan on doing some normal job pulls on the 5th just so i can use some cards my thief can't use

But zidane looks amazing use your best judgement

If you're rolling on May 16th, you'll be rolling for the monk ultimate card, not for jobs.
Anyways, since the monk jobs aren't in the job draw, it all depends on what you want to get.
If you want zidane, just remember that he will only be available through GAS and 3/4* summons, and so wil the rest of the jobs but since zidane is a special job his chances are different than normal jobs and won't conflict with each other.

IDK, I'd much rather get her swimsuit from the new map. Anyways you pretty much ger free spirit tokens every 2 months so go for it if you really want it. I'm sitting on 10 of those tokens but will not spend a single one, tho

Jake is gay as fuck

a gay man and a supersmart dyke who built a chocobo to ride her on her free time

they are obviously gonna hook with each other despite that

He maxed RDM, so maybe "judgement" isn't his forte.

>Mfw I'm the only person in this general who likes all Final Fantasy games
>Mfw I see someone get anally anguished that someone likes a Final Fantasy they don't

But I like all of the final fantasys too

The only good Final Fantasy is a dead Final Fantasy.

Is Orlandeau's TMR remotely useful at all? are any of the skills you get good or can anyone make good use of it

Well on 16th Hard Mode Chapter 1 comes out. So I can tell if Summon Tickets drop from Hard Mode or not. Also there would be no reason to get the Monk Supreme without a Monk.

Also yeah I kind of like it but it's very mediocre kind of like Easter and Oni Echo.

Posted this in wrong thread.

I'm stuck. Also, what jobs should I be levelling? I don't think I'm at the point where I should be mastering any, but I got my shit wrecked by Liquid Flame.

Everything user, we've been through this before.

>Implying Jake doesn't hook up with Nichol

I'm sorry /ffg/ is strong supporter of
#nobully2017

I'm pretty sure it's one of these spots.

>very mediocre kind of like Easter Echo.
TAKE THAT BACK!

Never.

yes

Algus did nothing wrong.

>Algus

Threadly reminder that Mog the Moogle did nothing wrong.

FFV guy here. Is there any reason I shouldn't turn Faris into a Summoner that knows White magic? I just got Ifrit and he did 1200 against a Page 64 and I'm a bit hard right now.

That's his name.

wrong

Echo is not a woman.
She's a LADY.

Argath did everything wrong. He's a massive hypocrite who won't shut up about how he's mistreated by the upper class expecting us to feel sorry for him as he continues to mistreat the few people that happen to be under his social rung on the ladder.

Dat bunny toe..

>fire deals heavy damage to wood based stuff
Wow!
No, Make Lenna.

I'm glad they modified Noctis' model up. He used to look like a dead fish.

Arugusu isn't his name, weeb.

I meant Lenna.

Also can I backtrack to Walse to get Shiva? I'm pretty sure it's blocked off but I might also be retarded.

yes

Are you retarded or just pretending?

Cheers m8, gonna do that as soon as I find out how to finish off the library. Cid fucked off and I get he feeling I gotta find him.

Are you?

>Taking all of her sarcastic jokes seriously
You won't last very long in real life with real women.

You can stop pretending to be retarded now.

You can stop posting the PSP non-cannon version now.

I love you echo poster !

Posting birthday girl

>mobius is uninteresting enough that all it has going for it is posting the dialogue and echo
I guess that will be its one strong point

Wtf neither version has cannons in it newfag they're not pirates

Here's your candle, Tifa.
Blow it!

Hey that's a pretty nice generalization. I guess the only thing generals have going for them is generalizing in a general thread.

What kinda fanfic bullshit is going in here?

It's the only reason I keep playing desu

You forgot
>Vayne Zodiark (Ophiuchus)

Because like the concept of Ophiuchus he's total bullshit

The lass knows her way around big robots.

Ignore it.
It isn't canon

I'd let her handle my weapon, IYKWIM!

How do you think so user? In what ways? Because he is not "bullshit" in any way.

same here

Everything looks cool and dandy at first but once I managed to build up a stronk enough set I just set everything to autobattle. Not much of a point to doing hardmode if you don't care about the rankings or mind a little grind, especially given the amount of elixirs that tend to come + mobius day

The samefag hurts so much

>Playing a nostalgia SHIT and censored translation
WHEW
H
E
W

The concept of Ophiucus is built on the erroneous assumption that zodiac signs are tied to the placement of their respective constellations. Ophiucus is total bullshit created a few decades ago by some faggot academic with a telescope.

He is very much bullshit. Only the Japanese even consider him relevant in astrology.

Astrology as a whole is bullshit, so it's a good fit.

It's apoc+ time

I was referring to the implications regarding the True Hero, but your explanation is valued in a way, I suppose.

That's what I'm saying.
Vayne Salvatore is like a matryoshka of bullshit.
He's bullshit layered within other bullshit.

No, i'm honestly curious. How did they ass Algus being brutalized by Delita and caught in a massive explosion and surviving?

2/4 for Belias A+, get in here.

>sworn 6 of paladin-ian
>8 sage of Hess truck back and its better than ever

What's next? The forbidden 10 theives of cuppa noodle? Or the 15 fantasies of final? For sakes, at least let the Fina combine into some sort of Ultimate fina?

What, needed?

He didn't. He got resurrected by making a pact with the Lucavi.

3/4

Last person can bring whatever, get some big hits in. If you don't have big hits bring onion and I'll swap out onion for big hits

>What, needed?
I don't know what they needed, but I can tell you needed an English teacher.

Quiet, you salt-of-the-earth cockney britbong.

>You need to be from Britbongistan to speak as if you really know English