Other urls found in this thread:

mmdks.com/8ijr
youtube.com/watch?v=gTw2YvutJRA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What ashes do i give to the shrine maid to get heavy bolts? wiki says nothing

greirat's

how 2 onyx blade?

You don't, buy them from Greirat.

Nth for enlightenment and evolution of the humans, just look at what we can achieve if we deny the flame my brothers and sisters!

>parry Vilhelm
>???
>dark buff that somehow does fire damage

Post em'

Hi. My name is Skra and this is my first build.

I started playing Dark Souls Oct 11, 2016. I wanted to role play this game as a knight for no other reason than I like the way knight armor looks. I realize that there are better defensive options. It seems to me that new players almost always tend to make a Giant Dad and I want to do something different. This build is what I have ended up with.

While learning this game, I realized that the Claymore has TWO thrust attacks: a one-handed thrust attack and a rolling two-handed thrust attack. So, whether I’m one-handing or two-handing my Claymore, the Leo Ring bonus damage would always be available to me. It occurred to me that the Leo Ring would go with my build nicely considering that I'm fast rolling in medium armor.

With Charcoal Pine Resin applied and the Leo Ring counter bonus triggered, my one-handed R2 thrust attack does 820 damage against the Cleric in the Darkroot Garden. My two-handed rolling thrust attack does 836 damage against him. The Leo Ring aside, stabbing the Cleric in the back one-handed yields 884 damage, a two-handed backstab yields 901 damage and Riposte is 1048 damage (I used the Cleric for testing because he heals himself). With the Green Blossom and the Grass Crest Shield regenerating my stamina, I rarely find myself unable to use my rolling thrust attack. It's just always there.

I've read in the forums that the contemporary quality build is 27/40 because of the two-handed bonus for strength, but I wanted to make certain that my one-handed thrust attack did as much damage as efficiently possible because the damage bonus granted by the Leo Ring is percentage based. Also, since my two-handed thrust attack requires rolling, I had to figure out a way to get my equipment burden below 25% so that I could fast roll without being too squishy because my vitality is so low.

So, my first build is finished. This is it. It's my Veteran Knight and I love it.
mmdks.com/8ijr

Ask for one. I just gave a dude six of them the other day

Meet me at the church of spears fag

The blade by itself does Dark damage.
The WA puts a fire buff on it.
Dark + Fire = black flame = Dark and Fire damage. Split damage is great isn't it?

I'm so good at the game I never get to fight anyone but halflight there

is refined always better than sharp/heavy on a 40/40?

is this old copypasta?

My sides. I wish I had the creativity to make this shit up.

youtube.com/watch?v=gTw2YvutJRA

Gimme a build idea for DS2

>SL100 invading Aldrich areas
>war of phantoms every world I invade
holy shit this is amazing

any ps4bros need help?

Is Drang Hammers quality?

Kung Fu Master
>Bone Fist + Broken Santier's

I'll fight you there

Here's your free sis, for joining! Don't be too soft on her, she's not amused by human standards!

Winning invasons are against the rules unless it's with sissy magic.

Delete this post immediately.

no

some weapons are better with sharp or heavy even with 40/40
its kind of stupid actually as it doesn't change the quality meta, just the infusions quality players want to use

>beat Greatwood
>Hodrick's fucking dead

I missed something.

I'll sissy magic a soul greatsword up your bum

delet this

What are some wacky/underrated builds to try out? I just got invaded by a madman that bodied me with a pickaxe, and I'll admit, it looked kinda fun.

What are some of the best weapons for a faith buff build? Looking to make a paladin.

Why user, even papa Gwyn let Fillianore have a "pet" archdragon

this is a good character

yeehaw buckaroo

>crossbow
>gael's sword
nice cosplay

dual wield dildos

Invading on PS4 is just easier, hosts are braindead. That guy was literally attacking a blue.
notice how i'm only winning invasions with plunging attacks?

Don't really have a way of making one of those at the moment, but I'll just list 'em instead.

>Sunless set
>Sunlight Straight Sword
>Sunless Shield
>Lightning Arrow
>Ring of the Son's First Born
>Abyss Watchers
>Karla or Irina, both are nice
>Lothric Knight
>Painted World
>Warriors of Sunlight (I have to wear untrue dark ring because the yellow phantom look hurts my eyes)

weaknesses given by the soul from which they derive their power

pygmies, all
WAKE UP

I don't think he had a say in the matter.

Irithyll Dungeon is plunge attack city, yeah. Plus I swear there's something in the air there that makes hosts extra retarded.

Why is Archdragon Peak so comfy?

Gonna do that, thanks.

Looks shitpost-y, and fun.
Cheers user, I'll try it out.

Does anyone want to help me kill Champion Gravetender/Greatwolf? PC, SL 86, password dsg

How is this shield? How's the smaller flamethrower? I just find it weird that no one has talked about it and I've never seen anyone use these shields ingame. Are they shit? I mean, they're potentially good but I've personally never tried them. I'm thinking about using a shield build to change things up and this might be good.

>it's an aldritch invasion into 3 man ganksquad episode
>winning in a 1v3
>but host resummons his cockwarmers everytime I kill them
>other aldritchs feeding them estus
>finally taken down
>point down

I RIKE IT

An outer heaven like feel to the game compared to the rest of the games feel. An other realm like feel can compared be used to describe as well.

Friede does dark damage with her blackflame attacks in third phase.
I bet Vilhelm spent ages trying to get the look of the flames right, but in the end failed to make it do anything other than fire damage

>mfw a host dies to Friede after summoning 3 phantoms

>and Gael

I've hear that the dark sign can be seen on a hollowed body in DaS2. Does anyone have a picture of this? I don't have it installed to check

small dragonhead shield is actually very strong

i like when hosts fuck up with their assfingers and get in a world like this

It's on the left shoulder of the player character.

pls respond

It's annoying as fuck to fight as an ultra, so it's pretty good

Time is convoluted, remember?

Sirris did have a mission, after all.

A big fucking tree fell on him

Would it be cool if Aldrich's Faithful also covered Cathedral of the Deep? I guess it'd make it Gank Cathedral, though. Probably better off not.

>greatwood is weak to thrusting
>go in with partizan
>stab his nuts
>20 damage
i fuckin' hate this fight

Are pure hex/dark magic builds worthwhile? By pure hex I mean I'd prefer not using any weapon other than my staff or chime.

I've never used magic in any souls game before and I'm wondering if they are good for PvP. I've seen my friend absolutely breeze through the game with magic in PvE especially on NG+ cycles where he has the best spells and equipment so I'm not too worried about that.

OCELOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTE

The smaller variant is great for Pyro builds since the WA covers a lot of ground and combos into a Demon Scar 1HR1 and Black Flame, also you can use the WA without any FP for reduced damage.

>put sign down outside pontiff for some honorable duels
>do the bonfire sit emote and wait patiently on the side while everyone gathers around to watch two idiots roll around for 15 minutes
>slowly get up and take a few steps back
>stealthily apply my hornet ring while no one is the wiser
>backstab the host with ledo
>take off white rings and reveal it is I, the purple man, and not a tighty whitey
>never get summoned back

wooow, how was i suppose to know it would OHKO the host?

The inside of Cathedral would be a great place to fight ganks, right now pvp is practically dead there unless you invade at the chapel bonfire

every enemy in this game only has attacks that are one of the following:
>too fast to reaction parry
>extremely fucking delayed to the point that it comes out a lot later than you expect it to
>combo attacks that last ten years
refute this post

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAKE

It should extend into Anor Londo, it's silly that doesn't right now. Same with Farron invaders. Their range should extend to the actual swamp itself.

Can somebody please help me with this faggot Gravetender and his faggot Wolf? PC, SL 86, pass dsg

>waaaah why can't i parry every enemy in the gaaame? do you h8 muh memes?1! :(

I agree
Practicing parries on non-human enemies is shit because of this. and is the reason you see so many "parry kings" in pvp

>invade after pontiff
>pisspants knight fighting some fag
>move in to help
>aldrichcuck stops fighting
>waits for me to die then bows to the host and their phantoms

I fucking hate honorfags

I wish the bad storm would come and go after killing Nameless. I like the normal weather, but I like stormy places too.

I hope he got ganked

If you want, you can cheese the fuck outta them. Bring a long range bow, hawk ring, hit the human from the ledge you drop down to enter the fight without actually entering. He'll run over and you can kill him and the dogs. Toxic mist/storyteller staff works well for this part. Then when they are dead you have to drop down into there for the big doggo to show up. Or you could just git gud.

>dog or rat enemy
>get hit one picosecond after it notices you

you forgot
>a grapple to punish shielding and parrying

Losefka!

Huh, the WA R2 of the Ringed Knight SS doesn't seem like it does thrust damage. I was testing the WA's poise against a greatsword (the drakeblood guy) and couldn't seem to get it to counterhit ever. Regular R2's work fine.

>dog enemy
*teleports behind you* if you try to ignore them

Welp. I guess I have to switch out the leo for something else then.

Anyone?

Crucifix of the mad king?

The current "meta" weapon is the mad king's crucifix buffed with dark blade if you don't mind a bit of heresy.
Anybody who is decent can deal with the move set though. Overuse does this to weapons

Well, who would've figure I'd meet a brother.

Sign's down near the depths of the painting bonfire.

nice build

>want to try some kind of caster build
>always hear how awful the terrible early/mid-game is

Shit

Looks like we're having fun in anor londo tonight

Hi. My name is Gruntilda and this is my first build.

I started playing Dark Souls Oct 11, 2016. I wanted to role play this game as a knight because they're pretty keen! I realize there are options with polish and shine.
It seems to me new players make a Giant Dad most of the time. I want to do something different. This build is how I pay the rent!

While learning this game I realized, the Claymore has TWO thrust attacks at any time. A thrust attack with just one hand, and two-handed thrust with each roll I land! So regardless of my one or two handed stance, Leo's bonus is available at a only a glance. It occurred to me that the Leo Ring would go with my build nicely because I keep my rolls fast in case things get dicey.

With Charcoal Pine Resin my one-handed thrust will shit in your eye!
The eye of the Cleric, in the Darkroot he hides. My two-handed rolling thrust attack makes him cry! The Leo Ring aside, stabbing the Cleric in the back one-handed yields an 884 damage attack. A two-handed backstab yields 901 on that hack. A Riposte is 1048 (I used the Cleric for testing because hitting him's great)! With the Green Blossom and the Grass Crest Shield regenerating my stamina, I can always stab that dyumb filthy animal! It's just always there, to end both bird and bear!

I've read in the forums that the contemporary quality build is 27/40 but my one handed thrusts must true as my nose is warty! Also, since my two-handed thrust attack requires rolling, I reduced my burden to keep myself bowling.

So, my first build is finished. This is it. It's my Veteran Knight and I love it.
>mmdks.com/8ijr

Make a character you want to be a caster.
Level it up.
Use Rosaria glitch to make yourself a caster.
????
Profit.

I got one better

Get CE
Make caster
Done

>Use Rosaria glitch to make yourself a caster.
Hello?

user do you still need help with these faggots or should I just go back to invading?

alt+f4 after respeccing

>farming all day
>just hit 10 million souls
>still only 12 proofs, including the 2 you get for free
Am I doing something wrong? I actually just want to die at this point.
Have symbol of avarice, gold snek ring+3, eating rusty coins, and have a crystal sage rapier in the offhand.
I'm doing the 2 by the anor londo bonfire, plus the red eye guy just past them.