/bdog/ - Black Desert Online General

>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is an Korean MMORPG by Pearl Abyss. It features action-oriented combat, open world PvP territory control, player housing, unlimited levels, life skills, and more.

>Latest Patch Notes
forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/forum/6-patch-notes/

>Mod Info
undertow.club/threads/black-desert-online-resorepless-nude-mod.9098/

>Guides, guilds, Olvia Channel FAQ, and other info
pastebin.com/tGWk2bru (embed)
docs.google.com/document/d/1JnFambQifvui7-V68QMsfuXuhAuu4C0NsVJCxJIv84E

>EnHANCEMENT it's fucking >ENHANCEMENT< Guide
blackdesertfoundry.com/2015/05/19/enchanting-and-sockets-guide/

>NewFAQs
Newfags might be overwhelmed by the information overload at the beginning. Do yourself a favor and "turn off system notifications" in the Settings>Game options. Check everything in that window.
Avoid lag by turning off High End mode in the Settings>Screen tab. Be sure to check "Remove other's effects" and uncheck "Display other's names" for an enjoyable world boss experience.
For everyone's sake, read the links, Google it, and Ctrl+F, BEFORE asking the same stupid question other people previously have in the same thread.
If you don't know if the game is "worth it," ask for a guest pass in the thread.

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

cassardis.imgur.com/
imgur.com/a/cqiCM
imgur.com/a/iY50t
imgur.com/a/2yqvo
imgur.com/a/n3eKO
imgur.com/a/9K56C
imgur.com/a/jq06Q
imgur.com/a/7wzsn
imgur.com/a/XkTwf
imgur.com/a/jA4UM
imgur.com/a/2zvPG
imgur.com/a/FZmwV
imgur.com/a/5W8Qk
imgur.com/a/SAByH
imgur.com/a/Au4nj
imgur.com/a/sti8o
blackd.de/failstacks/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

INCOMING

Inactive
ERP valk cassardis.imgur.com/
Titty Kuno imgur.com/a/cqiCM
Creepshots imgur.com/a/iY50t
FutaMistress imgur.com/a/2yqvo
Tattoo imgur.com/a/n3eKO
DrowLewds imgur.com/a/9K56C
CutestTamer imgur.com/a/jq06Q
LewdTattooSorc imgur.com/a/7wzsn
Elf#276 imgur.com/a/XkTwf

Active
Horsefucker imgur.com/a/jA4UM
Cyclops imgur.com/a/2zvPG
Milfsorc imgur.com/a/FZmwV
Mayyd imgur.com/a/5W8Qk
Lesbians imgur.com/a/SAByH
Sharky imgur.com/a/Au4nj
Thick imgur.com/a/sti8o

so im trying to live the fishing life, which town is it best to afk fish in if I want to trade into the imperial trader every time? Also does fishing ability matter if im afk?

I only need 4 more crimson fruit to become a delphe knight
kill me

Splashing point.

succ

I will head there now, thank you.

splashing point is so fucking cozy

what gear would you recommend to a level 55 wizard who's new to the game?

I've created some alt-characters that are sitting in Heidel for gear upgrades.

However, I don't know which gear I should even buy and what I should upgrade. Full Grunil set? What staff? I heard liverto might be too expensive if I want to enhance it myself because the repair cost is high. What about rings etc.?

I've just decided to try this game again after uninstalling near release, and holy fuck it felt alien when I logged in again, I'm being bombarded with shit. I opened my mail and I have something called a House Fame Fund worth 100 million silver, but I can't receive it. Wat do?

go to a town where you want to store the money, then receive it.

Lets post some cute brown, thick, pale or fit girls

I welcome the fishing life.

pls someone help

Goodnight NA pals. Goodmorning EU

Higher level = less likely you'll waste rod durability and more likely pulling rare fish

You sure? I wouldn't really think that spot would have an npc that is taking fish. Maybe some spot like valencia where it's a hassle to travel and remote is a better spot to sell.

I wish I could help. The image is supposed to help. I'm not sure it is even in English.

or moms!

Fit moms in this case

I don't want to go to bed yet! Why are all of you setting up for bed already?

She's in her fishing costume and everything!

Late night NA is a real thing, honest.

There's some Imperial otter fish trader right outside Splashing Point, along with a normal trader.

Some of us gotta work, "Pet"-Chan.

I sure hope Sharky is okay

>ITC on the OP
neat

Speaking of Sharky...What's the drop percentage of these witch earrings? I need cash now!

ITC?

Either 1% or 0.1%. I believe it was the same as Ogre

Ah, I see!!

Literally kill me

NA or EU?

Brown!

NA
Why the question even?

Well, heh. Maybe I'd seek you out, and hunt you down.

Lad you may be confused, but the OP is from the beta and those people are a bunch of randoms moments before the server shut down.

Ah! Sugar lump I'd much prefer if you were to do that in real life and end my suffering for me instead!

You thought I meant to end you? Hah, milkdrinker.

Now I'm confused, I thought that was ITC's guild photo from the beta.
Are they just randos?

>facial expression doesn't fit the maymay
nice cancer reddit

Oh yes.

They're just randoms. We went on a long boat ride from Velia, nearly died by the invisible wall at pirate island, made our way to the port and climbed the tower. The server went down as the sun was rising.

>let me put the word panic under my blank expression.
Is it so hard to get sleeping pills?

What's going on here? :^)

Goodnight /bdog/

I just always felt like my char has conflicting thoughts with her looks. I had a chuckle though

don't come back

>he doesn't awkwardly smile irl when the anxiety takes over
the meme works imo, normies out

:thinking:

We call that an internal panic.

>tfw every new friend you make in bdo ends up quitting after less than a month
what's even the point anymore

Just quit this dying game like them.

at what +X should I start utilizing failstacks from alt characters for my main hand weapon? It's currently on +9 and I have 2 alts with 2 failstacks, 1 alt with 6 failstacks and another alt with 0 failstacks.

and another alt with 7 failstacks.

I know the percentages but I have no idea when it is reasonable to use failstacks. A +2 failstack is okay to use for a +9, right? A +5 failstack however would probablly be better suited for +10 or +11, right?

Do you know how to read that table and how to do simple math?

it isn't about it, I want to know what someone with experience would do.

Depends on what you're trying to enhance. If the repairs do not require memefrags, then I simply spam enhance until I accidently end up with +15 OR I just force the enhance. I only stop at +15 so I can use that stack to PRI accessories or begin DUO attempts on armor/weps.

Deciding how to use fail stacks generally depends on the worth of the item compared with the average cost to reach that number of stacks.

blackd.de/failstacks/
I have never used this calculator but it should give you some idea about the value of the stacks.

I'll be your friend, I just started playing!

Pay attention to force enhance cost. Try not to exceed it and keep your stacks even across all characters. Everything before 13~14 is meaningless in terms of "what's needed" as Black Stones are so cheap. 10-11 and 15-PRI have identical rates but the latter requires a concentrated stone, so it definitely needs stacks to hedge cost.

how many failstacks should I have before I go itno upgrading the more high value accessories like blue/red or mark of shadows etc.?

>spoon feed me /bdog/!
Holy fuck dude follow the chart

Planning on playing a striker when it comes out, haven't played in years and have about 40 mil to spend

what kind of accessories should I grab? I've got the ancient core 2 piece and jarettes for the rest of my shit

should I just spend the rest on upgrading my grunil a little?

Do you want to hit shit? Get accuracy.
Do you not want to get hit? Get evasion.
Do you want to hit shit harder? Get attack power.

>ap over accuracy
Do not trust the NA posters

What happened to Bimbo-chan?

Has been offline for a very long time. Probably got other stuff to tend to

What happened to Samurai-kun

I'd say farm to get a DUO grunil set if you don't have boss armor already and get some failstacks ready for his weapon if you plan to play him day one.

im at 145 cp, what should I do to get more? I have beer rolling but thats pretty passive. im doing calpheon, mansha, and sausan dailies

what else can I do? im looking to hit 300+ asap

Got tired of the game

So I'm confused, going by the pastebin in the OP, is there no active NA guilds at the moment?

crocuta sensei will teach everyone

stop making beer. invest 20-30m in buying strawberry fruit from the fruit vendor in calpheon, then make essence of liquor instead. you'll get 255 contribution in a week.

Does the transaction maid go into its cooldown period if you fail to win the bid on an item? Thinking about getting one but I need to know first.

is evasion even feasible? Is it really that hard to hit each other in pvp?

nope! it only goes on cooldown when a transaction is completed~

every evasion reduces your opponent's hit chance by roughly .75%, which makes it worth a 1.5AP detriment to your opponent at end game pvp. very strong, very op.

oh alright i was wondering how people were getting fruit when it has such low volumes on the auction house. thanks my dude

this guy knows

remember kids, Accuracy is king.

There a good spot other than susans to get 54-56?

susans is always super crowded

Elrics if you are aoe god like witch/wiz or sorc etc

crocuta sensei recommends helms station. the elites are great for cash, but elrics is fine too if you manage to get a channel uncontested

Congrats!

female striker variation when

>trusting Americans in any video game online
Shiggy diggy

>just finished the Valencia questline #1
>close to 50 energy and 30 CP
>decent ring for my alt
>cute black spirit (no teeth anymore though)
Overall that was pretty worth it, even though not using a compass in the desert is aids. Guess I should probably focus on master 2 trading so I can make use of the nodes to Azereha now right?

How much accuracy do you even need to level with, since you can't even fucking see the stat

Kys avatarfag

Final form BS is qt, finish the second questline asap!

Kill yourself avatar fag

>he mains reaper

What?

this little stone one right? Got him at the end of the first questline already.

Yeah that one, I guess I had a brainfart or something.

Good morning, friends!

Good morning avatrfag

Morning!

Good morning

Kil youreslves avatarfafs

Why don't you come and kill us?

Meet me Heidel arena calpheon 2 in 10 minutes