/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous >[BB-chan's Counterattack / Let's Meet at the Electronic Sea]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20170501.php
>Period: 05/01 to 05/24
>Extra related servants (and Tristan) will have an advantage during the event
>New combat and NP animations for Liz (Lancer) and Robin.
>New servants:
>4* BB (Moon Cancer) [Welfare]
>5* Melt (Alter Ego)
>4* Passionlip (Alter Ego)
>4* Suzuka Gozen (Saber)

>English FGO confirmed for Summer 2017 in US and Canada
fate-go.us/
>First 2 chapters on release
>Japanese audio with subs
>No Japanese account transfer
>No censorship unless ESRB takes issue with something

>News
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: April 26)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

How are your inner rolls going?

Dang user, almost made a new one, good thing I checked before I posted.

From the last thread, the tits and bangs on the giant body don't seem to match BB at all

Her hair isn't stringy like that

i want to fuck melt's ass

What other gacha games do you play nerds

FEH

My husband Astolfo is CUTE!

im getting dumpstered by the bb slots, 1 positive result like ever and half of my farming runs are buster/NP down.

Starlight Stage and Fire Emblem.

Lip thread

BAD LUCKU

Granblue, FFBrave Exvius/OperaOmnia/Mobius, Kingdom Hearts, and SRW Omega.

It's because the hair is floating in water.

I'm hoping its Kiara. It would make sense.

New Pharaoh when?
New Emperor when?

Anyone know where I can find translations for Shinjuku?

IKUBAYO IKUBAYO IKUBAYO IKUBAYO

even then her hair would stay in larger chunks

that spaghetti style is basically 1:1 for Kiara and most JP players made the same connection

Reminder that WHFB > 40k & Sigmar > Emperor

Sinoalice, as soon as it launches

BB had a ton of references to the Beast of Babylon in CCC, and continues to have them in FGO. Since her fight intro had ADVENT BEAST hidden in it, is it possible that it's her, and not Nero, that's Mother Harlot? Nasu's knocking it out of the park with the mystery so far, so I hope he can follow through.

Dokkan is the only other one I play.

Jesus Christ how terrifying.

Rin thread

when?

disgusting

I love spouting 40k shit with my friends but I secretly love WHFB
Too bad they're all shitters who only like 40k.

>tfw it'll probably end up being a card game

I love her!

Dokkan battle, valkyrie chronicles, Final fantasy record keeper and FEH.

Mother Harlot is voiced by Tange and Nero has had beast flags since Rome

Wait for Rider Darius III and Saber Lucius Hiberius.

It and FGO keep having events sync up. It's fucking annoying.

Used to play Kancolle, FEH, and the Muv Luv mobage but I've quit all three. Will probably look into SINoALICE.

>Sometimes Liz will go BOEEEEE at the end of her NP now
CUTE

What if it's a True Demon instead of a Beast?

We don't know shit about them and Kiara did turn into one at the end of CCC.

Sorry about the loss user.
JETS sincerely hopes that Gathering Storm doesn't end up like End Times.

So before hoping to this thread, JETS noticed that someone replied something about Melvin's self replies & about Warhammer. What's that about?

I kind of keep up with other games like FF record keeper, just with logins. With FEH, I just get orbs and roll to see if I get a top tier SSR so I can make fun of my friends who haven't rolled one yet. I can't stand the game itself.
Sin o alice is coming out too, I still have that weird JoJo coin game and game of dice I dont want to delete either.
This life is hell.

In other news, fapping furiously to Foxtail pages got me JK fox, so I'm happy.

This month actually

>175812169
> he still think it about technology

Please recommend me some good Fate fanfiction.

yeah like serenity and seminaris is voiced by Mamiko Noto , oh wait ..........

>t. EOP thinking reddit "translations" are correct

I recommend you to fuck off

anything that's long and complete, there ez pz.

Kiara wasn't a true demon

She fell short and that's why she lost

God Emperor memes. It's unlikely Melvin ever played 40k.

What if BB kidnapped Nero and is using the constant slaughter of Heroic Spirits to summon the Beast so she can gattai them with the Grail in her tits into Mother Harlot.

>only 35 missions done
Jesus fuck I feel like I'm not farming efficiently, how do you guys do it?

a fuckload of the missions don't even unlock until the 6th/10th

It would be a massive wasted opportunity to not use Nero for 666/Whore of Babylon considering how closely tied they are.

MH was voiced by Tange on the datamine list, but VAs are hardly set in stone as history has shown us.

BB's described as a Beast by Gil in CCC, she has multiple references to the ten crowns and seven hills of Rome, and a the unholy golden grail. I assume she's not MH currently, but I'm not discounting the possibility of her becoming MH at the end- especially because the Beast of Babylon is described as two being made inseparable.

Well that explains that. JETS prefers the Imperial Guard over the Space Marines & hopes we will one day have a Tyranid Codex which doesn't suck.

>one day have a Tyranid Codex which doesn't suck
>implying GW will ever do that

From last thread
>BB keeps summoning more servants since she says it needs to be a recreation of the time-temple of Solomon where thousands of heroes showed up
I understood that she wants to recreate the time temple, not the battle. So I interpreted that the Servants are used as a sacrifice for energy, but I could be wrong. She's been doing this for the past 50 years and she hasn't harnessed enough power to make a time temple. Maybe if she had tens of thousands more sacrifices. EMIYA Alter seems to think her plan is solid because possessing that kind of thing allows people to move freely across time and do whatever the fuck they want, including modifying any past event.

She seems completely infatuated by the time temple, the only reason she praises you was because you went there.

So what all the shit about a great evil inside Nero, Beast of Revelation Nero being cut from CCC and Nero being tied in popular culture to all that shit is just a false flag?

>JETS uses his mod friends to get Strange Fake discussion nuked
>happily talks about 40k
Literally kill yourself beaner.

That's an ok pace especially since not all quest are unlocked yet.

I'm only at 22

I fucking love that so much.

May have missed a common theme here
>Vlad possessed by a demon
>BB knowing about the time temple despite it being outside of the universe sorta
>People all going insane
>Recreation of time temple

So far points to more Pillar demon shenanigans. One of them somehow escaped into the future, and managed to infect BB somehow to use her to recreate the conditions of the time temple in order to recreate goetia or something.

BB wouldn't lose to a fucking pillar demon

Gudako was right

Rolling them is the easy part
Leveling them both up is true hell.
And while doing this I have to make sure I have enough stuff left over for BB and hopefully grailing her.

She's doing a recreation of the Time Temple, and this SERAPH desires tens of thousands of Heroic Spirits. The way it's phrased makes me think that the SERAPH that's forming here has its own will, separate from that of BB. BB's the game master but she isn't the game itself.

As for Emiya it's the Moon Cell that he's after, he wants to make a wish upon it and change the past.

well in fairness deresute runs events almost constantly, it's just not all of them that are high effort

I haven't got anything good... But I'm happy I have Andersen CE at least.

JETS wishes he has mods friends. Maybe we'd finally clean up this place.

Also yeah, Warhammer is about off topic.

> He doesn't know how to read Japanese context
She is literally saying "Oh, Just to correct what that Da Vinci servant said (about not being able to Rayshift into the future with their current technology), raying shifting into the future is hard but not impossible. If there is something that make it's impossible, it's because (your organization) Chaldea can't rayshift pass 2017. But this doesn't have anything to do with the current event, so let's focus on your survival first!"

Fuck if I know. I'm just saying that there are connections between BB and the Whore on top of BB being an all-but-confirmed Beast. The other theory I'm playing with is that Saver or Kiara could come into the picture and that they'd create Nega-Messiah or something.

maybe she would outside of Moon Jobber

I think it's more likely that she's using a Pillar or several Pillars for her own ends the same way that Goetia was using Tiamat for his own ends.

Mostly because BB had her own unique Advent Beast info card different from Goetia's, like Tiamat did.

Sure she is beyond them in power by a lot, but someone strong being tricked or cajoled by someone weaker isn't unheard of in TM

No more pillars pls

Humans can't be Beasts

Kek that's what the leddit translation claimed she said, we already know it was wrong since their "translators" got BTFO by an actual nip

>Warhammer is about off topic
Wrong

>Lip's tits
>Melt's ass
>Suzuka's feet
This is a good event

I've not even seen Mooncell referenced in the entire conversation. Do you have a cap? Because he was reflecting on what BB said.

I think most people here forget that BB originally is just an AI as strong as Nurse Sakura (it's basically her back up copy of the Far Side). She's not a powerful character, she's a 'cheat' one who got power ups based on shit he cheated or absorbed. A pillar demon is default stronger than she is. Anyone gets strong if they absorbed that. Did you forget Kiara? Kiara wasn't exceptional either. She was a dead person.

All of Deresute's events require significantly more time investment to reach the 20k margin for the event cards, and the nature of the game also requires much more of your attention while playing though.
Granted since event reward are basically useless, you can do with only getting the ones of idols you really like.

Hopefully it will be another Beast that gets teased this event and shows up in Part 2 or something

Pillars already got namedropped in the story as the cause of the murders in Seraphics. Vlad said he was possessed by a "god demon" too.

Didn't BB do something in CCC to make herself the ultimate embodiment of the concept of mother goddess, including Tiamat? Her SG said something to the effect of us only being able to overcome that once we'd surpassed our species' childhood, and Tiamat's fight was labeled as Chilhood's End.

Kiara has like 50 things go her way and still lost

If I absorbed Kiara, who was 99.99% of the way to being a True Demon, could I become a real True Demon?

Pillars are fucking boring at this point.

Arthur already teased Beast VI. But Beast VII has to be the boss for part 2 because nips love the alpha-omega symbolism. First and Last have to be the bosses.

Has fate series gone too far?

caravan and live party are pretty low effort

anything else though yeah, you're right

Kiara Moon Cancer soon

This came up a couple weeks ago when we were arguing about whether Beasts or True Demons (Kiara, namely) was stronger.

Basically, given what BB's profile says about Tiamat and what FGO says about Tiamat, Tiamat the Beast II and Tiamat the Mesopotamian goddess might not be the same entity.

>implying we won't defeat all the Beasts in Part 2

What if Nasu isn't going to write the main story of F/GO 2 at all and is just going to write the occasional event to off the Beasts off-screen from the "real thing"?

>Part 2 ends in a boss rush against all the beasts
>their AI is hard coded to focus down Merlin and Wavers first

Demon is weaker, because she did fucking eat all that stuff and become a giga-ton structure of power. This fact is inseparable from her now. You can't just handwave all her power by pretending she's only equal to the lowest functional amount she can be, when she's specifically modded far past that. Its like pretending "Well any pillar demon can automatically oneshot Solomon, since at the end of the day he's still kinda human, and humans are weak" no, he's strong.

She is also powerful because she's the bitch that could make any of that happen. Any of the things she did as an AI would be considered a miracle, her willpower was able to create absurd concepts to evolve past the Mooncell's defenses, other AI's couldn't hack this well or evolve this far. They would have been caught, but she was a master at bending the rules or rewriting them. She's a high grade AI which is pretty up there already, but she became an AI equal to the Mooncell itself at apex.

What twitter artists do you follow and wish would make art for the actual game?

> the final boss is the Grand Saber
> it's Arturia
> she just spams Excalibur
> if you bring Merlin his skills always re-direct to buff her

My point is that BB isn't stronger than a Pillar Demon. She is only a "master-caretaker" administrative AI. BB, depending on how data she eats, gets stronger, but anyone who figures out the trick can do the same, as Kiara is proof of it. Imagine if some npc program and a dead slutty nun can get strong on a cheat code, what could a fucking pillar demon accessing this could do? They've caused more problem on their own than BB and Kiara put together.

>they don't know KP stands for Kancolle Points

Part 2 is supposed to be so curayzee that makes Part 1 look like a minor incident. I wonder what Nasu is going to do.