First car

So for me it came down to these 4 for my first car
all are in my price range, and the ones in pic related are the ones for sale
which would be the safest option to go with as a first car, I've heard that the corrado can be a money pit though

>Corrado

I love that car but don't do it unless you're willing to spend a lot of time and money fixing it.

>which would be the safest option to go with as a first car
The Celica. Pick one.

I understand why the corrado wouldnt be the smartest choice
but arent E30s easy to keep running, especially with how many there are here (balkan)

Just buy a clio if you are a real slovenian.

Am real
Gorenc cistokrvni
a Clio is the last thing I want

imo avoid celicas, never heard anything good about them expect gt4
e30 seems like the best choice, you might need to do some work yourself but theres nothing wrong with that, if you get one that was taken care of and you will do the same then you will love it

E30

Corrado if you are made of money, buy the VR6 version and are ready to do the work on it yourself

twingo.

in all honesty, if i was living in europe i would either get that e30 or shit like clio sport or 206

just to point out, its a 318
whats the problem with celicas though

they arent bad but they arent good either
you simply can get something better at speed/economy/comfiness or whatever you are looking for at the same price range

the thing is car variety isnt all that great around here
tons of shit like peugeots and clios
no integras, CRXs are really rare
only one corrado for sale in the entire country, civics are plentiful but all riced to shit,...
my only other experience with cars is a 2003 polo and a kia rio, so anything is an improvement really

its not without a reason that peugeots and clios are common
they are simply good value per dollar (or rather your currency in this scenario)
if you want shit like integra, crx or celica then make sure that there's an expert of these cars in your area, because if they break down (and they will) and you wont be able to fix that by yourself (you probably wont be if its something mayor) then you are fucked
its not bad to get something common, because every mechanic will be able to fix it for quite cheap

>but arent E30s easy to keep running, especially with how many there are here (balkan)
parts are overpriced massively

Still I'd like to avoid shit like clios, dont know why but they never really seemed appealing, sure they're good shitboxes but I'd hate to own one

idk, looks quite sexy for me

Yeah it does, but you won't find a RS like that here, only the new ones, and even for the one you posted you'd pay 12k or more (only one sold for that much)

correction, my mistake it isnt an RS, a sport is 5k (out of budget), and again only one in the country

>overpriced

Ehh. The Celica would probably be best. But depending where you live, e30 parts aren't nearly as bad as most people think. Lots of shit is available from aftermarket vendors for cheap. Like if you ever need to do suspension or brakes, you can find the equivalent of Duralast for about the same $$ as the Toyota parts. And the stuff that breaks where the only replacement is OEM BMW parts, go to a junkyard and find a used or refurbished one.

It's not the worse idea since those BMW engines and transmissions are pretty solid. And it's a 3-series, so not like you are trying to keep up with an old 7-series or S-class that had all the newest gadgets at the time which are bound to break and will be expensive to fix. That's the worst part about owning older luxury cars, if you get a loaded or flagship model, the extra options will fail and you will only be able to replace it with expensive OEM parts. But an older 3-Series, C-Class, or E-Class with a naturally aspirated engine, it won't be too much worse than a Toyota.

If you don't get a pop-up celica just end it now senpai

it was my second choice after the corrado
airbrake > pop up lights

Pop ups are air brakes. Would it be an AWD Toyota or no?

no

what about this, these any good?

owo whats this?

another celica

and it does have popups
those things work like the porsche 928 ones

so what I got from this thread is
>Corrado
Great car, but a money pit
>E30
Good choice, but parts can be expensive but easy to work on, aftermarket spare parts avalable
>Celicas
Good car, but nothing special