Any reason to not get a Twin Turbo AWD Taurus SHO...

Any reason to not get a Twin Turbo AWD Taurus SHO? They are cheap af compared to anything that could be considered similar.

The AWD on it is inefficient. It's a standard AWD with a transfer case on the side of the transverse mounted engine. This is unlike the GT-R or WRX AWD. It's also probably FWD until it detects slip instead of full time (not sure though). Just get a WRX m8

This is like the WRX's fat American uncle that's like half the priced used and hasn't been hooned by a fuccboi

>wheels literally look like flowers
Why

Ecoboost.

Homosexual

Insecurity.

>real men like cars with flower wheels

>no true scotsman

>four cylinder engines
Come on now

Let's see, they're pigfat, have small back seats, suffer from shitty modern car design with tiny windows and meme wheel drive. It's a total meh car.

There are much better cars out there.

>ferd

It's got the 3.5tt v6 from the f150

Nerd.

h8 2 br8k it 2 u m8 but thats a FWD car

Honestly it compares better against luxury cars than it does something like a wrx.

My friend has one that is loaded but not turbo, its comfy as fuck, quiet, reliable, and drives nice but sports car it is not. I already have a motorcycle for boyracing, so I think my next car will be a Taurus.

but then you have to be seen driving a ford that isn't an f150 or gt.

So many meme opinions in one post

4000+ lbs is pigfat.
the windows are objectively small.
awd isn't necessary, therefore a meme.
every reviewer says the back seats are small.

LOL

>4000lbs
OH SHIDDDD

Where did they put it? It's ass?

It's got mid size interior space yet weighs almost the same as a Hellcat. The AWD is only ment for when you get stuck in the snow, otherwise it's fwd the rest of the time. Transverse V6 is difficult to maintain.

Does it have directional injection?

The gtr is literally a transfer case, it's got a rear mounted transaxle that sends power back forward like a fucking willy's jeep

Fuck the haters OP. I like mine. And with the alcohol injection I put on it it's stupid fast.

I'm right there with you m8. Decently roomy with the biggest fuckin trunk I've ever seen. Fast when you want it to be. And it is so fukin comfy inside with in my opinion a beautiful interior that is fairly well laid out.

If you need a full size sedan and you cant afford a chevy ss or srt charger then the sho is the car to get

WRX has ancient AWD.

Something being old doesn't mean it's broken.

This here m8, LS engines FTW.

Because Ford interiors are utterly disgusting.

Remember 100% of the time you're driving is spent inside the car

I'll least a few reasons off

>fwd-based AWD
>awful interior
>shit brakes
>idiotic transmission that can't find a gear for its life
>it's a Taurus (biggest reason)
>open diff
>4000 lbs
>V6 sounds meh

Only good going for it is tuning potential. Besides that it's a waste of money since you could get a 2011+ charger V8 for similar price