gw2crafts.net/
>Useful links
gw2efficiency.com/
tooltips.thatshaman.com/
guildwars2roleplayers.com/
>Writebin
pastebin.com/kRR6ZV7W

>Veeky Forums Guilds:
NA [HOPE]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Oothier, Grovewillow, Peachy Panic, Raid Time, or Rijakk.
EU [FUN]: Seafarer's Rest, whisper Aktium, Amarin Luxtail, Strider Of Spring, Dex Mindwrack, or Mo Zing Miko.

-Servers only matter for WvW and instancing.
-If no one is online, send a mail.
-If you are F2P, leave your name and region on the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/fWhnp
reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/53d21c/what_might_come_in_expansion_2/
imgur.com/a/S7NUH
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Second for phase 1

Nth for I hope anons are cute, comfy, and cozy.

4th for I've been playing since beta and I still don't know which (if any) /gw2g/ guild is the real one and which are the troll guilds

M.O.X ;-;

HOPE for NA, FUN has enough of a presence in NA too though
FUN for EU, only EU /gw2g/ guild

Here are their own group and recruit by themselves apparently, don't think they want to recruit through Veeky Forums

The rest are used as troll bait

HOPE is NA, FUN is EU, but join both just because you can. I don't know what the policy is for revealing the leader's name but I blurred it just to be safe.

Actually this FUN might be the NA version, I forgot there's two.

>join [Here]
>they help me level to 80
>they help me kill the world bosses
>they raid with me
>they teach me how to pvp
>they let me in their guild
>they take me to their gmissions

Why do we hate [Here] again?

Whisper Surbrus Mindfang, Ancora Softpaw, Vae the Spectre, or Roxtar for an invite

tfw no Vae bf

tfw no salad bf

GW2 2nd expansion leaks, included a past leak as well and an extra screenshot of the guardian elite

imgur.com/a/fWhnp

Kind of spoilery, but it's to keep discussions going. Don't have the elementalist elite screenshot but it's dual attunements.

>dual attunements
What's that mean, like two combined into one? Air+Fire, or Fire+Earth, that sort of thing?

Yes, two halves representing two attunements. I didn't pay much attention to what the leaker said or even saved the screenshot but it seemed like they had water and lightning combined.

If anyone has it they're welcomed to post it here!

Woops meant for I'm also gonna leave this here: reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/53d21c/what_might_come_in_expansion_2/

It's the first leak that talked of all this and more many months ago. It's been proven right multiple times and might provide further insight into what the future holds.

and the new elementalist elite's weapon is sword, for those who want to start looking for new weapon skins to use on the elementalist. Leaker who provided the screenshot of dual attunements confirmed sword.

i dont see an exit from the desolation that leads to the domain of vabbi, maybe there's more maps on the way to bridge the two

>being in denial already
did you not forget how anet drones were claiming that hot was going to release with more than 4 maps that were shown?

what you see is what youll get

Those maps look huge and rightfully so (mount masteries) and Vabbi is next to the Desolation. Doesn't look like we'll be interacting with the portal to the Realm of Torment unfortunately. But living world season 4 can totally deliver on Kourna and Istan.

Just wished we had more of the Deldrimor Front and entire desert maps to represent the Crystal Desert. The map with the snow region on it looks so out of place, maybe it's at the very corner of the Deldrimor Front. It all looks too spaced out, so another map or two might link it all nicely.

How do you know it isnt GS or dual sword

Those screens suggest all 5 skills are new

Can you post it? It's not on the album. Maybe it has to do with dual attunements?

I'm expecting sword, but I'm really hoping for greatsword. I want to be able to use it on a light armor class where it isn't trash.

These are some of the worst quality gifs I've ever seen. you've got 4 megs to work with here, fucking use them.

i love flunkky and flunkky gifs
one day she will be my wife
one day......................

>tfw you can't bring webby along

>dat ending

webby's mom was too protective

I was honestly a little disappointed with the ending there, I hate that we in one shot put two dragons to sleep rather than the expansion leading to a fight with them I hope that the last episode will either prove me wrong or undo a bit of what just happened. Or even bring the gods back into the fold since what the episode revealed.

What does Primordus smell like?

I hated the whole durrr let's pit them against each other bullshit so I'm glad it was cut short, I'd much rather the expansion focus mainly on just one, so putting them out of commision so we can actually have a story that isn't jumping all over the place is a good thing.

back at it again with atrocious toons.

I saw this coming before Heart of Thorns was even announced, user.

Mordremoth was right. To oppose an elder dragon is to abandon the balance that keeps Tyria together, they're described as natural forces so it's fitting for them to have such a large impact on the world. They wake up to siphon the excess magical energy from Tyria and then return to their dormant states and continue the cycle to preserve Tyria. A cycle of life and death, opportunity and destruction, balance and imbalance. By killing these siphons of magic we're taking on the responsibility of doing their job and they hold enough energy to resist the human gods themselves. Turbulence happened before Jormag and Primordus met their demise, imagine how chaotic the world would've been with just one elder dragon roaming about.

The three orders of Tyria are more than just spies, soldiers, and scholars. The Vigil believes that direct war and battle is the solution to end the elder dragon menace but that will only work on their minions, elder dragons cannot be killed-- not without a powerful vessel to contain all of the magic released when they die. The Order of Whispers believe that putting them back to sleep is the only way to deal with them. The Durmand Priory believe in ancient magic and rituals that must be performed in order to rid Tyria of their existence.

Aurene absorbed a blast after Mordremoth was killed, but she's too young, Jormag and Primordus still absorbed enough of Mordremoth's magic to augment their own minions. Kralkatorrik is known as the largest elder dragon, I doubt little Aurene will absorb much once Kralkatorrik has been slain if slain at all.

Putting them to sleep doesn't sound so bad.
Maybe the human gods themselves will intervene and contain the magic. Grenth and Balthazar might need it for their respective dilemmas.
Balthazar sucked Primordus and Jormag dry and rendered them inactive, Mordremoth's energy was what made them active in the first place.

Warrior Charr for my 1st character. Newfag on this game, did I choice right?

>Anet introduces new stat combinations in Exp2 for power and condi builds which are too grindy and expensive
>Zerker and Viper are now useless

LE NO VERTICAL PROGRESSION

it was sort of cool that primordus was in such a lively area since volcanoes post-eruption usually turn into really lush places

Yes now turn around and post butt

absolutely. charr master-race. warrior is a good class to start out with too

Yes

Can I be a firebrand yet?

>played charr for the first time in fractal 100cm
>realized they are shit for being naturally handicapped in not only jumping puzzles but also bullet hells

So Hologineer is some kind of sword healer thing? Will groups even take them?

Charr Warrior or Engineer is probably the best thing you can start out with on Charr.

GW2's lore is so shit.
>dragons are "natural forces" and the "pillars of tyria"
>they act like a bunch of pissy little bitches
>they're actually pretty easy to kill, just ram them with an airship or freddy kreuger them in their dreams
>one of the minions of one of the least interesting dragons (crystals? buhhh) is actually a super special snowflake messiah dragon who loves her humies =^_^=

>tfw gw2 ruins your sleep schedule
I just wanted to play a little bit of WvW again...

I'd actually love some more power laddering, once you have full pink shit it's fucking boring that the only thing left to do in the game is grind for skins

can flunkky be my loyal sweetie yet?

Flunkky is my qt friend

Be careful user! It's important to get cozy and regular sleep

That leaker who said it was sword mentioned that the main hand would use one attunement while the off hand would use the second attunement.

imgur.com/a/S7NUH
using air and water in the pic above, but the skills are from a staff minus the middle one which looks to be a cross between air and water

I guess if they had used a sword and a dagger, the skills would have been 2 sword skills, a mix between attunements skill, and then frost aura and cleansing wave.

>4
Oh, I thought it was 2. I guess now I'll just... delete... all... these... low quality... gifs... I made... for... you

Thanks qt

looks like what thieves can do with their 3rd skill adjusting to their mainhand and offhand weapons

Best race for Ele?

Human or Asura.

so did you take the knot?

Human and Balthazar as your god.

>no will to protest the knot

>Power = Condi Damage > Precision = Ferocity

They need to rework their stats system, because at this rate we will get something retarded like

I really loved all the different desert types that GW1 had, there were so many zones yet each one felt like a unique variety of desert and the whole world of Elona felt extremely vast.
I hope GW2's take on it isn't shit and it's just a big boring harathi hinterlands 2.0 brown edition zone with little stupid pit stops every 5 feet.

It will never happen though. The shills at leddit don't like "prestige" getting taken away from their legendary armor and anet only pander to leddit and WP

Best way to farm for gold without buying it is...?

sw and daily fractals with masteries

Did you ever think of playing something else? It's a wacky idea, I know.

Some of these Lion's Arch dyes bring out textures really well. Are there any other dyes that do this?

Charred has a very unique and distinguished look on all armor types

Why is pre-NightFall lore so vastly superiour to anything released after it?

Also Salads are based.

Can the new boon sigil compete with concentration if I'm a poorfag?

Wow, two shit opinions in one post.

What did you expect from a "superiour" brown teeth?

Have around 500g in bank and wont play until the next expansion hits (end of 2017).
Some suggestions what i could invest it in?

What happens here?
Also, post GW2Efficiencies.

I just started making my legendary armor, most of the gifts don't have a value yet.

>tfw not even in the top 50% account value
...i dont even feel poor.

Kinda lazy this year.

>mfw spent over 12 hours creating and deleting classes, unable to choose which class to play

It's like they want me to buy 4 more character slots just to fuck with me.

>not a single god revelation in GW1
>they disappear for 250 years
>suddenly Balth appears to my human in GW2 even though they're expected to have abandoned humans
>should be like 2nd coming of jesus
>my human character doesnt even care

What
The
Fuck

>your human character needs to have stockholm syndrome towards someone that wants to atomize your planet

Balthazar then gets fucked over by some lesbians and a sparkle charr/cucksura

>play as a ancestor of my guild wars 1 character, faithful to the gods and blessed by grenth
>one of my gods, after 250 years of zero communication, decides to show himself IN PERSON in front of me
>no option to stick to your faith and let him do what he wants

fuck them. but i admit, it was a hell of a surprise to have him there. Shame they didnt put a choice in there for humans to abstain from a attack...

Thanks my man. I just used an enameled dye on the Shining Blade outfit and it brought up a floral pattern on the texture that I never even knew existed.

Any other good dyes that I can get from these birthday presents?

>legendary weapons and ascended gear won't get upgrade swapping functionality of legendary armor because economy and shit

Fucking hacks.

I agree 100% but roleplaying has always been the bottom of their priorities. Literally.

t. retard

Go to bed John Smith you ruined the game.

t. John Smith

m8 im calling you retarded because you typed your post wrong

t. colin samefagging

Leave people that can hardly write English alone.

wtf

Any Veeky Forums guild that does raids n shit (or even just Fractals) at this time?

on US side, should have added.

Ye-
>US
nope

Dammit. Not even Darknest? They don't just sit about at Dwayna all day surely?

Thanks for the reply though. Was beginning to think I'd been shadowbanned.

just pug fractals at this time, there are always people around

Just going to keep jewing the TP and will play The Darkest Dungeon in a window. I don't even know how to play Chronomancer, just Mesmer.

Commander, a word?

Learning chrono isn't that much of a stretch from mes, you can do it friendo

Ha, I saw that on reddit the other day. Everybody make fun of this guy for browsing reddit.

And me too I guess. Make fun of me too.