If cafe racers look like old racing bikes

If cafe racers look like old racing bikes
and
old racing bikes look like cafe racers

Does that mean old racing bikes look bad?

cafe racers look fucking rad. unfortunately the cucks that ride them ruined them

Cafe racers are old bikes modded to look like racing bikes in order to hit 100MPH on the M1 between cafes.
Anything else is an imitation.

>that fuck huge butchered frame
cafe racers dont look like old race bikes

>cafe racers don't look like old race bikes
Take the fairing off of that and it would look exactly like the bike in OPs post.

>wrong

>I have autism: The Post

He said the fairings you fuckwit.

Fairing is singular

The gas tank and seat are not "fairing" by any sense of the word.

I'm not going to argue about grammar with you. Here is the bike you posted without fairing.

>not even the same bike
>still completely different frame design
>engine is stressed component

>hurr the 161 is worlds apart from the 181!!11!1!

The fact you can't tell the difference is telling.

Sorry user "I don't know the difference between the fairing and gas tank of a bike" E. Mouse

fuck off cafe cuck

Did you think the fairing was still present in that image?

I used to think cafe racers seemed cool and this thread alone has ruined them for me. I'll go back to shopping for vintage mopeds

Of course it wasn't fuckwit, is the bike with nothing but the chassis, engine, wheels and front mudguard.

>vintage mopeds
>not bottom of the food chain-tier

Yeah see, that's the kind of post I'm talking about.

Why do people hate cafe racers? Is it simply because of the numales that typically ride them? If I had the money for another vehicle I'd consider getting one. I don't have the balls for a sport bike and all I'd want it for is to putt around town if (when) my DD kicks the bucket

Cafe racers look exactly like old race bikes except for the poorly butchered up modern bikes.

Put a headlight on the front and it looks just like a typical cafe racer.

Is it simply because of the numales that typically ride them

Yes and the idiots that build shitty examples of cafe racers.

Because of this people spazz out even on a good cafe build.

wrong file name ?
butchers and posers all

What do you call the seats with the painted bit at the back?

I love cafe racers.
>first (road legal) bike at 16
>chinese knockoff of an RC181
>50cc
>electrics almost never worked, meaning I had to kick start it all the time, wave instead of indicate and pray that the guy behind would see that I was slowing down because my brake light didn't work
>t-boned an OAP once, which cracked the dials so they filled with water so I never knew how fast I was going and meant the forks were a little twisted
>easily outpaced all my friends on their auto step-throughs
Fuck I want that bike back. Maybe the 125 version, as a project to dump a bigger engine in...

You are the guy spamming dbt.