/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

Drive into SAM edition
>FINAL FANTASY® XIV: STORMBLOOD™ COLLECTOR'S EDITION [PC] Pre-Order
store.na.square-enix.com/product/436377/final-fantasy-xiv-stormblood-collector-s-edition-pc

>Callback Campaign
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

>FFXiV Amazon Promotion April 25th - May 8th
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/88d7bde755680b54588da68b55120b58004694f1

>Patch 3.57 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/7ee22ba181fbc53f3579bb5d97e21a459f2ab5b3

>Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XXXII and XXXIII
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/3ee28e9c3569e2c7be7212675e20a99641370d8d

>Fanfest interview with Yoshi:
gamerescape.com/2016/12/26/famitsu-sits-down-with-naoki-yoshida-at-jp-fan-festival-2016/

>New info on class changes for 4.0
/r/ffxiv/comments/5xrv3u/more_information_from_korean_live_letter/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/pM6ezqfC

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HpVhSx0fZwM
vocaroo.com/i/s1jEPeL6N9uv
vocaroo.com/i/s1HgVFktwYj2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pamurai :3

Good morning, world.

Posting my lizard

Cat sandwiches.

Happy may the 4th nerds:

We here at NO FUN ALLOWED are proud to continue to announce the launch of Balmung's ONLY all-inclusive Veeky Forums Free company!

We have:
- An open door policy to all Veeky Forums users!
- No overbearing social conduct rules!
- No voting on new members - all of Veeky Forums are welcome!
- Catgirls!(is this something to advertise?!)

For information PST to Adelais Auteuil, Zira'vek Kryor or Jesse Kringle or feel free to submit an application with "vg" in the contents.

unban me fwom da discowd

>tfw no Arealcat wife

GOD HELP ME

>Back at Azys Lla to try to catch Opabinia
>Get lamed out by fish Hitler's BUTT RAVAGING requirements again
>Frothing at the mouth and about to start shouting at fish again
>Hear a gentle humming
>Proto-Ultima sails over the top
So that was neat and I got the rest of the plating I needed for my horns but I still hate you for the fish SE why did you do it whyyyyyyyyyy

his is the meower (male)

cute liz
cute cat

>tfw no Afakecat wife living on a comfy dead server with me and our 10 mansions.

Thanks for the update. The thread wouldn't live a single day without them.

exsqueeze me

If there's anything good about the dialogue, it's that they seem to write whatever the fuck they want judging by one guy implying suicide and a girl implying rape.

Why did Paks leave LEAF?

Please rate my tan highlander please

Ignore the ugly white shirt im only lvl 46

>all those posts from confused illiterates

I hope to god all those people are either legally blind, mentally retarded or speak English as a second language because otherwise they're just really fucking stupid to the point of it being shameful.

Did all you guys just stop reading books after 6th grade assigned reading or...?

>open door policy to all Veeky Forums users

You'll be dead week 2 of SB

Thanks!
She's kind of cute.

she looks a little dense or slow, but in a cute sort of way
bad angle and lighting though

Anyone else just think of the mole people from the Redwall books when they see this shit?

What's the fastest way to level up an alt class? Fate trains don't exist on my server.

51-60 in palace

I hope SB introduces a different leveling method

PotD is fucking unhealthy. After a few hours of it I start judging every party member I get and snap at everyone irl

>"lol I'm so good at reading since I ERP all the time!"
Yeah no, fuck off. You're not better than anyone. Even if you read shitty smut all day.

Nobody said anything about ERP, you caustic retard.

>calling anyone illiterate when you don't even use an Oxford comma
Leave.

SAMezen

why are we here? just to suffer?

I have to ask, is it completely mandatory for healers to dps in this game? Like up untill recently as a scholar I turn my fairy off of auto pilot, and control my fairy's placement and use her to cast shit while healing myself.

Am I really supposed to let the fairy auto pilot and take my time to dps things?

yes?

It's not mandatory but people will look down on you if you don't dps because it just means you're afking for the majority of the time, which is unfair. And you're supposed to pilot your fairy regardless, don't put it on sic.

the real and fake acat will notice us bro one day, one day...

youtube.com/watch?v=HpVhSx0fZwM

Did this guy's bot shit itself?
Been at it for Halone knows how long and doesn't respond to /tell

>Goes to XIV general
I don't think anyone who posts here is an English major judging by how it seems the only reading you guys do is reading ERP chat logs, let alone books. There's really no other reason you would think that everyone else is stupid for hating pirate speak other than being high off your own ego thinking you're some kind of savant for impressing someone with your vocabulary in ERP.

yeah one day... I managed through the Red Xaela era I can manage this one too.

If you have any trouble with this then you must be illiterate.

>Red xaela era
so you're a survivor of that too well met brother

hello Veeky Forums dudes, i want to get into this game so i'll green text my story and ask your opinion on the game
>wants to play and mmo that's fun
>pso2 is casual pandering shit
>wants to feel challenged
is this game worth playing? i'm itching for something worth downloading and playing

>anyone who posts here ERPs and they all think the same things and they all share the same knowledge sets

Oh, sorry about your autism.

>legacy controls
>pressing S turns around and runs straight back
>fantastic for dodging stuff
>pressing S+A/D backpeddles back at an angle
>shit for dodging stuff and completely eliminates those movement options
what's the deal?

If that's the case, where am I supposed to put my dps skills. I'm usually hammering a key to cast heal, using my kit on top of that.

This is how my bar is set up at the moment, what is necessary and what can I toss because I'm an ex WoW player and the concept of dpsing while healing is foreign as fuck to me but I might as well start to learn how to play right.

those were the days, I even met her once too... after she went cat...

sorry to hear that brother... blueberry cat our acat fake or real is the new era...

Well I can't speak for the rest of them but I was making a joke but then again I'm Australian I don't even speak English.

>wants to feel challenged
Wrong game, buddy.
Get a third hotbar. DPSing as a healer is really easy, especially as a scholar - you generally don't even have to heal much because Eos is broken.

Hey, I can do that too
>Anyone who doesn't fully understand pirate speak and old English is illiterate
Sounds familiar, doesn't it? Looks like we've come full circle.

Nah don't worry too much you don't have to really DPS. DPS if you have nothing to do but if you are healing don't worry.

Colloquialisms would no longer be colloquialisms if they were universally understood, but in FFXIV's case they use a lot of old adages and archaic terms and grammar.

A person claiming they utilized their language skills to find and understand the meaning of something means they are far from illiterate, in fact it is as if you're being willfully obtuse to the definition of illiteracy.

yeah i hope this one doesn't fanta away.

>Wrong game, buddy.

barber shop!

First of all fix your garbage keybind.

Who in the hell presses has the time for 8, 9 or 0 when missing one GCD can mean wipe?

No, you're just being irrationally angry about stupid stuff and sperging out like a ninny. Get over yourself, nerd.

this is the perfect place to feel challenged. many challenged individuals post here everyday. you can join the Veeky Forums fc for the challenged, on balmung, for $18 server transfer.

>PSO2 is more casual pandering than XIV
You fucking stupid? PSO2 is a lot more challenging than this game is. PSO2 is actually a lot more challenging than a lot of games. How the hell did you come to the conclusion that PSO2 panders to casuals when you can tell how shit someone is by how many times a boss fight they die?

>illiterate
>adjective il·lit·er·ate \(ˌ)i(l)-ˈli-t(ə-)rət\
>unable to read or write
>it's a video with sounds
really makes u think

>adelais posts about 'lowest common denominator garbage' then posts shit like this

Stop posting. The job of a healer is 30% healing and 70% being a useless sack of shit if anyone listens to this advice.

>Rephrased your own sentence to encapsulate something you already implied
>no ur just mad lol
You're the one who needs to stop spergging out over people not like pirate speak.
I like how you're replying to my sarcastic post instead of the guy that was legitimately calling people illiterate for not likine pirate speak and old English.

This is entirely wrong and you're part of the reason why so many healers in this game are useless idiots who waste your time by not DPSing and then fail to even keep the party alive. DPSing is really fucking easy and if you don't do it then you're terrible at the game.

Says you. Look man no need to get mad, it seems you get annoyed by how people play the game. If the healer is healing he has no responsibility dpsing thats the fucking DPS job. Its been like this since the fucking dawn of MMOs so fucking deal with it.

(?)

>adelais is a catboy now
disgusting

Those are the click buttons. I mean one of them is protect, when the fuck are you casting protect that isn't during a buff stage of an encounter.

Outside of that there is only one slightly used skill which is on a hard CD and I doubt anything that far away aside from atherflow is going to cause a wipe.

Let alone I have a high doubt that if you miss one GCD you are going to wipe unless you and your group are dogshit.

>Hurr durr shitty healers are shit
NO WAY, are you retarded?

To be fair, you can make a few clicks and turn off the (You) on your posts for 4chanX.

>How the hell did you come to the conclusion that PSO2 panders to casuals
>ESCA Nerf
>UQ Naber nerf
>creating expert blocks and prerequisites to get into them despite having any content or atleast keeping content in the case of esca for the so called experts to do
handful of quests have XH in them while everything else is still SH
>12/12 eq bosses you can do with two or four people
There's literally nothing hard to fight or get done in that game for me. I just want something to beat my ass user.

> despite not having*

What's with all these cat boy fantasias lately?

I haven't played in a while but last time I remember it, everything was still pretty difficult. Your only option is to go back in time to before bouncer was released. Or even better, go back in time to 75 cap FFXI

a bunch of ebins went catboy for attention because what's popular in the thread literally dictates their every action

They want attention from grown men who are tired of ERPing with other grown men.

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
You must be joking

t. angry lizard girl not getting enough attention in the thread anymore

>so many healers in this game are useless idiots who waste your time by not DPSing and then fail to even keep the party alive.

Did you just go full retarded? How does this argue dpsing as a valid way to heal. If anything this suggests that they should focus MORE on trying to heal if they are still getting parties killed while ONLY healing. So what you are saying is that I should focus on actually doing my job and healing because a majority of the players can't even handle the base mechanic right and DPS isn't a sign of being good, just being a show off.

I just use the native

Perhaps they just want to be heroes?

Cute lizard.

i'm not. but i'm going to stop this here before i shit up the thread

Shitty DPS will blame you for not DPSing. You know since they have no one to complain about. Don't deal with it they are easily replaceable your main focus is always healing, you can always DPS as it will make things faster.

That's not what I meant. What I'm saying is I see a lot of 0 dps healers who fail to even heal properly when it's extremely easy to do. It's not uncommon to either have someone who's good at DPSing AND healing or someone who's bad at both. I feel like I'm not making sense here either but I just woke up so I'll blame it on that.

you did a good job

vocaroo hour

Behold a shitty DPS player! He considers DPSing more important to the HEALER class than HEALING, and then complains that Healers are shit. Jesus fucking christ.

I don't remember PSO2 having pants-on-head retarded obscure mechanics or wipe you until you manage to bring together 7 other functional human beings.

I'm not shitty but okay. Healing is obviously more important but afking for half the encounter because there's nothing to heal makes you just as shitty as a shitty DPS.

vocaroo.com/i/s1jEPeL6N9uv

I'm a retarded faggot kill me

Needs to hurry up and get here.

vocaroo.com/i/s1HgVFktwYj2

post more samlezen or just elezenz

same