EU: rodent.io/blood-money-eu/

Downtime?
NA: twitter.com/BlizzardCS
EU: twitter.com/BlizzardCSEU_EN

Invasion schedule:
wow.gameinfo.io/invasions

First for sluts.

Reposting from last thread.

Want to roll a Warlock. Which race should I be?

fembelf

fembelf :3

I want Vashj to rub her soles on my face

Well she can't anymore.

I have too many BElves atm. I'm between Troll and Forsaken.

Is there a hotkey or other way to turn off NPC names over their head?

FIRE WATER EARTH AIR

in your interface settings

Femsaken.

Touch of the Grave is nice for aff tbhonest.

FUCK ALREADY

Is WoW in a good spot right now?

why does it say "Collected (1/3)" for one of my battle pets

do you get something for collecting 3 of the same one?

yes resub now

Define "good spot"

You can only have 3 of the same pet max

no

that's just the limit of how many you can have of each

I want a class as edgy as possible (both lore and appearance-wise), sp, warlock or demon hunter?

Hmm, is this a newer engine improvement that you can the cyclone thing from here? Or is it just that I'm playing on a better PC?

Death Knight

Will Blizz ever fix the loadtimes issue? It literally only has been a thing since Legion, and Ion's excuse has been "it doesn't affect EVERYONE so we don't know what it is"

Motherfucker you've known about the issue since mid-september, you couldn't find the problem by May?

SOOOOUUURCE

Try 7 years between vanilla and Legion.

I sometimes feel like I shouldnt play WoW and I should stick to a competitve game like Dota
and then play a story mode game when i want too

talk me out of it anons

>Get my 3rd legendary from a chest on the Broken Shore
>It's not better than my other 2 legendary items
>Don't feel any sense of excitement or joy
So this is the power of Legion

>m-maybe this isn't such a good idea
>heh-heh...heh

Legendaries feel amazing after 50 emissary chests of hoping it's a legendary and it not having one.

you can be competitive in WoW
join a top 10 guild
or do Arenas and RBGs

Should reputation be account-wide?

Yes

>get 3 legendaries in 2 weeks
>sitting on 5 now and still need my BiS

I wouldn't say ALL reputations. Like maybe roll it out so all reputation prior to whatever is the current expansion is account-wide.

Dota and LoL are shit. Dota less so, but those games are filled with the most cancerous garbage brazil has to offer. Don't do it user.

>still don't have the fucking Ceann-Ar Charger

FUCKING GIVE ME IT ALREADY

How does one find a raiding guild these days? I just came back to the game and I am already at 880 ilvl and running out of shit I want to do single player. I don't care if I start with normals, i just want to start raiding.

Im a resto druid.

If "good spot" means that you can equip-wise catch up to people that played since release within 2 weeks, then yes
If you mean "fun content" then no

I still need to do that pet battle dungeon. Is is like the tournament where you can't heal?

If your not at least artifact level 52 your a fucking casual screamer

I'm level 13. Character level 13.

I'm like 49, but either way if I had to grind more than I do I'd go insane.

trade chat for casual guilds, else wowprogress

Depends on your server

I'm 44 or something on main spec and indeed a casual

there's applications you can fill out at the guild centre

Is there a title you want but can't bring yourself to do the work required to obtain it?

For me it's The Insane. Bloodsail Admiral was already a slog back in the day.

BURN AND DROWN AND CRUSH AND SUFFOCATE

The Old Gnome and the Sea.

What happened to Lynris?

I want to play Druid but I really don't like the idea of looking like an animal in combat. It's what puts me off Worgen as well (otherwise I like the lore/background of them). Is there any way around it, say with a glyph or certain style of play?

I wish I had spent more time leveling alts in the pre-patch invasions.

what do levels after 52 get you?

Play resto, glyphed moonkin or model edit

Doesn't resto turn into a tree?

the new trait dump

>Gilneas City despite being a full-sized capital will never be anything more than an RP location

you can be a moonkin as a resto with a glyph

Yeah mine procs 2k versatility as prot, does the 2k just get bigger?

just did my first bet battle and i didn't get a single attack off

his kun-lai runt decimated my entire team

That whole zone is pretty, it's a shame that you have to play a furry to experience it.

yup

Well I mean it's still there, but it's empty now. It's not like the Goblin starting zones which fucking exploded.

Druid only has 3 forms that are frequently used, cat, bear and moonkin.

Resto does not shapeshift, and moonkin has a glyph to be in a spectral form instead of moonkin. Also, NE are superior to worgen for druids anyways.

You're 100 years too early to attack my kun-lai runt, kid.

I know, I was going to be NE anyway for Druid. Well I was thinking of resto anyway so that's good to hear.

I mentioned the Worgen thing because I mean that the entire race is offputting to me, regardless of class, because of how they turn into werewolves automatically in combat. I wouldn't mind if the game had moon cycles and a full one turned you into a werewolf for the duration, but always being forced into a werewolf just to hit something is annoying.

THEY'VE EVEN ADDED TITANFORGING TO RUNES
WHEN WILL THIS MADNESS END

have this upboat and reddit coin my good sir XD

>socket on a usable item
How does that work

i don't know, why don't you go hit 119 to test it out

>Resto does not shapeshift
Spotted the shitter

Tree form is the inferior talent for that level. Even if you do pick it, which you shouldn't, it's a CD and not a full time shapeshift.

I think the minigamer is implying that you'll be going into animal forms a lot

Good resto druids use forms in pve too, shitter.

>Do wq in suramar
>Tyrande wants me to spread word to liberate suramar
>Finish quest
>She admits she really just wanted others to die in battle instead of her people

She could have worded it in a way without coming off as a bitch. But I can't blame her for not wanting to lose others over a civil war that has nothing to do with them.

What best professions for a DeeKay

Herbalism and mining

Healing sounds stressful and like I'll just spend the whole time shitting myself that I'll make a mistake and get bullied.

>tfw two Order Hall missions rewarding you over 2000 gold

Moroes and Meatball are top tier follower bros.

Blame the DPS if anything goes wrong. That's tanking or healing 101.

Honestly, as a Druid resto main healing is only stressful when you're grouped with terrible tanks and DPS that sit in shit.

Go healer, befriend the good people and play with them the most.

Healing isn't to bad.

Leveling an UD warrior, should I just swallow the cool-aid and run dungeons as a tankcuck?
About to reach TBC content.

I still have inscription on my dk due to them coming out at the same time.

It's really not that hard people just want to be the cool guy that kills the boss. Most of the time its really the tank to blame for pulling huge groups while being tough as wet paper. Bonus points for dps standing in fire. Just make sure to say something instead of them walking over you.

>undead warrior
You're gonna regret it.

>[alias]qt
>[class spell/mechanic]qt/lol

Unless your group is absolute shit, you occasionally use cat form for the move speed and skull bash, or bear to soak damage, but you're not spending a majority of your time in these forms.

>fireqt
>plays frost mage

so im thinking of maining my dk instead of my warrior (because fury's 3 button rotation makes me want to kms) is unholy any good?

>run pug mythic 8
>tank just spam pulls non-stop
>he doesn't even stop to let me drink before bosses
>dps stand in nearly every mechanic and are constantly going from full to 10% hp
>They blame me when he starts the fight and im only at 20% mana

Mage or Warlock?

Which one is more fun?

>Being unable to manage your mana effectively
>Not drinking at literally every available nanosecond

You are the shitter.

Our guild recruited 2 dps yesterday who are a couple IRL. The dude is playing a boomkin and the girl is a fury warrior.
I have bad feelings about the raid tonight.

I wish you could have this qt face on a human female body.

>tfw dropped my warrior for the same reasons but with every spec and can't decide what to main now
Fuck you blizz, now i'm scared i'll spend time on a class which ends up being 3 button spam again.

This everytime, fucking fotm sheeps

Mixed couples are a huge mixed bag, have had like 3 or 4 that were both good and didn't cause drama but the large majority had one good person and the other being shit. Best of luck to your raid and guild.

i just tried to find one but couldn't

>being constantly combat locked
>if i sit and drink he runs off and the dps just dies because Im out of range drinking
>Dps doesn't avoid a single mechanic causing me to have to heal dramatically more than required
Nah, dps was shit, and the tank was just as bad for not paying attention to it

Pretty much I drink once everyone is topped off and just gun back to them while they pull before they take a lot of damage. The tank shouldn't die during that time to get a bit of mana in.