Fate Grand Order general /fgog/

Previous >[BB-chan's Counterattack / Let's Meet at the Electronic Sea]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20170501.php
>Period: 05/01 to 05/24
>Extra related servants (and Tristan) will have an advantage during the event
>New combat and NP animations for Liz (Lancer) and Robin.
>New servants:
>4* BB (Moon Cancer) [Welfare]
>5* Melt (Alter Ego)
>4* Passionlip (Alter Ego)
>4* Suzuka Gozen (Saber)

>English FGO confirmed for Summer 2017 in US and Canada
fate-go.us/
>First 2 chapters on release
>Japanese audio with subs
>No Japanese account transfer
>No censorship unless ESRB takes issue with something

>News
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: April 26)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

msdl.cs.mcgill.ca/people/tfeng/books/The Count of Monte Cristo.pdf
twitter.com/JRPictures/status/859594741448548352/photo/1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Best boy.

How can people still take Nasuverse lore seriously in 2017.

Reminder old Rin could have beaten Manaka and BEAST VI

People still took 40k lore seriously in 2017 too

Manaka is above Goetia level

Goetia dies in anguish

Manaka lets herself die in Arthur penetration bliss because lel she always comes back anyway

Will other magus ever compare?

Only as TO-SAKA.

My husband Astolfo is CUTE!

But she can't please old man for jewels when she become old.

Yes? Why wouldn't you?

Place your bets.

She'll just have to please young boys for jewels instead.

I don't know, Counter Guardian TOHSAKAH went full streetwhore milf, with anime aging that should keep her going into her 40s.

40k was never serious about its lore. Contact Veeky Forums for more detail.

How come Ishtar couldn't do shit?
Rin > Ishtar confirmed?

Wait so Dantes is based on this guy?

Post Nigel (Sigurd) and his detective adventure's

>contacting a dead board

No shit.

Edmond Dantes gets fucked over and locked up, so after getting some treasure he returns with the new title of the Count of Monte Cristo to take his revenge. It's a classic novel.

Ishtar only has an A++ NP so she can only take 1 life from Herakles. But Rin can take 6 lives with enough jewels.

So yes, Rin >>>>>>>>>>>>> Ishtar.

Rin power is correlate to how many jewels she has [old men she is able to please]

So theoretically, if Chaldea got Rin and kept summoning old men for her, she could have soloed Goetia

Rama could've solo'd Goetia desu

It would have still fucked over humans in the long run if god didn't have the foresight to tell solomon to send a ring to the future.

Unlimited power

3 quartz fragments and leaning on 'no' seems a safe bet.

If he's in his blue archer form then yeah.

There is a reason why she is a suitable vessel of Ishtar, the goddess of prostitution

It was a stupid idea. God needs to leave again and let Notes happen.

It's only unlimited power if you have some method of acquiring unlimited old men.

>People still took 40k lore seriously
Better that than believing the rules are well-written

That does bring up a point, is what the post-humans do in NOTES magecraft?

msdl.cs.mcgill.ca/people/tfeng/books/The Count of Monte Cristo.pdf

>Veeky Forums
>dead

I know it took a hit after they made /qst/ but it's far from a dead board.

I never really used ShuWho before this event but holy shit is his NP gen terrible for an Arts unit.

It's dead to me

fucking anal sex hating mod

Notes was never going to happen in Fate.

Ishtar can do jewels too you know
If anything she can do it easier cause EX mana goddess perk

No, Magecraft is dead in Notes. True Human's don't even exist anymore apart from Gun God. The closest thing is the Ether Liner's and they're basically snorting the planet's decaying flesh to make bio-weapons.

Despite the Arts NP and the Arts boost he's really made for Quick crit teams.

He actually does a fuckton of damage when his crit buffs are active and being able to hit through dodges and invuln is cool.

Well, he's God, it's less of 'foresight' and knowing how things will turn.

Ishtar's Mana Burst is literally jewels she can store and she's got EX mana. She's obviously better than Rin at jewels.

>didn't get a single Melt but got three Passionlips instead
Fucking hell, why is this happening to me.

Isn't Ishtars mana burst jewels because of Rin, and if she wasn't there it would be different

> Knowing how things will turn

Considering Fate is a multiverse with literal dead-ends, I don't think the whole "God's Plan" thing is in effect here

I've always wondered. What classes does the Clock Tower actually teach?

Despite the literal dead ends, there are tons of variations of future sight.

Yeah magecraft is dead without gaia around correct as its the one to make the foundations and toll users for using magecraft.
So magecraft is fucked once humans in certain timelines get to space since gaia won't be around for foundations.
How to be a dick using magecraft 101

English, Math, Physics, Toxicology, Alchemy, Theoretical Magecraft, ROOT philosophy,

Dead ends are now "trimmed timelines" by our God Nasu. Go to Tsukihime with your edgy shit. A dead franchise deserves that kind of end.

Narcissism
How to lose Empathy and Morals
Making incredibly stupid decisions
Knitting

As a matter of fact, yes
If it wasn't for Rin Ishtar wouldn't even need the jewels
Though she likes the bling anyway, so I bet she would use them even without the need to

There's a difference of a trimmed timeline to something like what Goetia did which was on a larger scale than "Issei kills Shirou."

Extella introduced the dead end thing harder though and it's pure Fate, literally saying certain timeline's just straight up end because human's didn't get far enough and they were 'failures'

Don't forget the class on 'how to use very chuuni words to explain concepts that could be simplified'

So is UBW shirou still in Clock Tower in 2017?

>So magecraft is fucked once humans in certain timelines get to space since gaia won't be around for foundations.
Not necessarily true. Through Reality Marbles anything is possible. Once humanity breaks free of Gaia they could theoretically just remake the foundations of Magecraft through a Reality Marble, though that would ultimately be regressive.

I doubt it seeing as he would be like 30

He's either dead or he's gone somewhere else to be a hero

No, he's dead

Shirou has a hero complex, magus are literal devil's,

Rin mourns him every year while fucking other men for jewels

Reality marbles still require a world egg to overlay, but than again a supercomputer can create reality marbles.
I swore nasu said that shirou would be dead round 30ish in the EMIYA timeline at least.
Though we know rin survives to 2014 at least to dismantle the greater grail in fate and UBW timelines.

It's not Gaia's rules or system, it's what humans (and Solomon) decided what the rules and system were. This warped the world and because a fact matching their views, and became facts. The anthropic principle is a bitch. Science did the same with the laws: reducing everything to a set of laws made everything follow it.

Nah, I doubt Shirou is dead. He's probably back in Fuyuki making babies with Rin.

>I swore nasu said that shirou would be dead round 30ish in the EMIYA timeline at least.
Emiya timeline is roughly like Fate. UBW shouldn't end up anything like it.
>Though we know rin survives to 2014 at least to dismantle the greater grail in fate and UBW timelines.
I doubt Rin would die of anything but old age really. She's both way too pragmatic and smart to go around running into gunfire like Shirou.

Humans decided they should all die with the planet apart from a gun god dude?

Goetia still had to hack gaia to create the 1st foundation, gaia is the one responsible for foundations after all, no gaia = no foundations.
The more we learn bout gaia the more she seems like a shitter.

>Reality marbles still require a world egg to overlay
Did you forget the Time Temple?

Well considering a lot of magi can make themselves live for over 100+ years with people like zouken being 500 years old.
So rin may be around to see the true death of magecraft.

> UBW Route Shirou
> The one who genuinely believes being a hero is a cool thing to do
> Not off being stupid getting himself killed

He might not end up regretting things like Emiya but he's probably going to end up dying young. Probably to some magus group he pisses off.

HF Shirou is the one who'll settle to make baby's

Notes was written over a time that Nasu was following Saint Agustine's views of history rather than Joachim of Fiore.

>Goetia still had to hack gaia to create the 1st foundation
Goetia wanted to travel before the planet was formed. He wanted to replace Gaia. His body was going to be the foundation.

Fate Shirou is the one who'll die easily. UBW Shirou has Rin to keep him in check.

Does his new body even have a ponos though

Magi, or the human ones at least, only get to live that long by basically abandoning their humanity in pretty horrific ways. Although this is Rin so she might do it anyway.

Not necessarily. He got all of EMIYA's powers, NPs, and skill with Kanshou and Bakuya very very young. He's easily going to be much more effective than the Shirou of the EMIYA route was.

>Fate Shirou is the one who'll die easily.
Fate Shirou is busy outliving all Shirous in Avalon.

It's Touko made so it is, for all intents and purposes, a natural human body.

You do realize Fate Shirou has to die first before going to Avalon

just had a thought, how many servants actually got into the throne without any fantastic help in life?
Not many myth heroes as most were blessed and given super weapons.
The only ones I can think of that actually were normal human with no special traits like shakespeare and anderson, hell even shirou stil has a leg up on normies due to having circuits and his origin of 'sword'

He was walking and searching "endlessly". He is as good as dead, but he's not. Avalon has that kind of thing.

I can't be fucked looking it up and making a list but off the top of my head Shakespeare, Andersen, Mata Hari, Li Shuwen, Kojirou, Okita, Hijikata and Billy were all just normal dudes who were amazing human beings. I can't remember if Tesla and Edison were magus or knew about magic in life, I know Mozart was a mage.

You're acknowledged for your contribution to human history and establishing or strengthening the human order. Even if your actions were 'evil', whatever help meant they got acknowledged. It doesn't have to do with powers.

The really powerful ones get a crown designation and are elites. The Grand Servants.

But Avalon is described as "the city of the dead".

well Li shuwen knew chi which is just a alt name for prana so he had to have magic circuits in nasu.

this is useful

Not in Fate. It's just an island in the center of the soul of the planet where the old ether is stored.

In Extra they try to block his chi with prana and other magic blockers and it doesn't work so no.

because you haven't sucked enough cocks

well according to some nasu nerd chi is prana so I have no fuckign clue at this point.

Gareth-chan when?

As a general rule of thumb, if anyone talking about the Nasuverse doesn't have the quote or citation or screenshot on hand, there's a high change they are full of shit.

Le bone of my sword xD

twitter.com/JRPictures/status/859594741448548352/photo/1

I do this all the time, too bad people don't ask for evidence since I would oblige.

even then a lot of nasu quotes are from unreliable narrators.

What, in the text? I doubt it. There are plenty of untrustworthy people in the setting but Nasu isn't an author who uses unreliable narration.

>that stupid nigger asking for shitty english dubs

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH?

I did mean in the text, but IIRC nasu is known to hide shit from his fellow writers like narita which forces them to rewrite half a fucking book (dick move)

/ShibuyaJannu/ thread.

That isn't unreliable narration, it's Nasu just being a dick. I think it was Makoto that had to rewrite half a volume though, not Narita.