In parking lot

>in parking lot
>watching this fucking massive 2017 Benz SUV back up
>idiot has no idea what he's doing
>all this technology at his disposal and he still manages to back into someone else's car
>rolls down his window, it's an older asian dude
>just scoffs and drives away
>take his license plate, wait for the driver to come out and give it to him
>oh thank you so much user thank you so much
>also call the police and report the plate myself

Get fucked you fucking faggot chink. Also related:

>2 weeks ago
>in grocery store
>come out
>front end is smashed in
>no note, nobody in sight
>no cameras

Why are people such pieces of shit

Why yall so jellyhatin on Asians?

Lrn 2 not fail@lyfe and make some money, then you'll be able to afford one too

>then you'll be able to afford one too
An Asian?

I prefer Mexicans. You can get 4 or 5 of them for the price of one Asian. They don't have the brains, but they work harder. It's like buying 5 nice new motorcycles instead of a Mercedes.

People suck. Hopefully he gets charged with hit and run. They need to start setting an example with these people so your average scumbag realizes that they are held accountable when they act like an ignorant piece of shit.

I don't actually hate asians, I just picked on the first thing I knew about him.

you import third world trash into your country and you get third world trash behavior.

on the real though
how is there a driving scene in japan if asians suck at it?

The Japs drive 100x better than Chinese. Japan you actually have to be competent to get your license, China you just bribe the guy working the counter and buy your license.

You deserve to get your shit hit and runned for being a little snitch. You put that negative energy out, negative energy comes back to you. Maybe if you weren't the kind of shit head that rats people out, karma wouldn't fuck your car up.

Japs are decent drivers, Chinks are the main contributors to the "Asians are bad drivers meme". Not enough Southeast Asians or Indians in my area to comment on their driving ability, though I hear Indians are terrible drivers as well.

All of that cheap cotton just wasn't worth it

Shouldn't you be glad we brought your ancestors over here?

Hates Asians, buys asian engineered products.

Typical inbred brainwashed sheep.

t. chang

Japs are not chinks you shitheap.

cops won't do shit since its on private property

Karma is a bitch ain't it snitch?

Nobody would give a shit - IF THEY FUCKING KNEW HOW TO DRIVE. Not just chinkies either, the Poos are just as bad at driving or even worse.

I live by a lot of Indians and other south Asians.

They're even worse that east Asians

>reporting people who don't leave info
you good people user

Poos are Asian

Technically Russians are Asians too.

top kek

and towelheads

>Out on bicycle on a Sunday
>Riding on a residential sidestreet because I don't like being in the way on main roads
>Newish Accord in front of me at stop sign
>Brand new 4runner coming from the left, turning left
>Accord goes straight and is now behind 4runner
>4runner stops
>Accord stops
>4runner reverse lights come on
>HereWeGo.jpg
>Accord is honking
>No help
>4runner backs into the front of the Accord
>Confused 20something male chink gets out of 4runner
>white dude in Accord gets out and flips the fuck out
>Leave my phone number with Accord dude's girlfriend in the passenger seat in case insurance needs a witness

This all happened close to where I live, so I actually ran into the accord dude a few weeks later. Apparently insurance didn't try to fuck him or anything- so that's good. I was a bit worried that the 4runner driver would try to say the Accord rear-ended him.

>I was a bit worried that the 4runner driver would try to say the Accord rear-ended him.

I have heard of this happening twice, both times the guy who got backed into lost.

>looking for a space in parking lot
>hear an engine rev
>tiny filipino woman in huge SUV slams on the gas and backs out at 20 mph
>hits my rear quarter panel

fuck tiny asian women and their fucking gigantic SUVs

I think this is the perfect thread to ask.
What dashcam should I get? Getting a new car and I want to get one with it

Sounds like the chink was pulling a scam.

Go pro hero black
Pros:
Great battery life
Amazing image quality
Easy formatting
Easy instal and removal

Cons
Expensive
Trendy
Maybe stolen

Go to bed, Chang.

Do you live in gookcouver, op?

>all these uneducated anons

>italians
>civilized
top kek

Protip: Most problems you have with other drivers can be solved with a gun. Buy at least one.

>front end is smashed in
>no note, nobody in sight
>no cameras

That sucks! Get a dashcam that can record when it detects a collision/bump when sitting.

Not only do the current Merc lineups come with a backup camera, they also have parktronic.

So he not only watched through the rear view camera as he hit the car... his parking sensors were squawking at him the whole time he got within a foot of the car.

Amazing.

Why are you surprised?

>tfw flip
>don't want to drive a fuckhuge SUV
>only cars we own are SUVs
I just want a corolla

>Driving downhill on four lane street at 40mph
>Camry bursts out of driveway right into my lane
>SCREEEEEEEEEE
>After the Adrenalin wears off finally take a look
>asian dude looking white as a sheet
>proceeds to spend 30 seconds reversing and forward before driving off

kek why are amerimongrels such shitskin lovers? all the spics are above slavs and even chinks.

>Women

That attitude exactly how gangs get away with so much

No, anywhere that the general public can drive is considered a public road as far as road rules are concerned.

What the fuck that's not even a dash cam, the battery life is terrible and it has none of the features that even shit dash cams have such as GPS speed displayed on the video or emergency/event markers

now that you mention it owning my own asian would be pretty cool, would never need to clean my bathroom or kitchen again
how much those chinks go for these days?

>just scoffs and drives away
Pshhh, nothing personal

Gangs get away with finder binders?

>help the police solve a crime
>negative energy
Moshi moshi baito desu~~

Go to H-mart and find out.
I think they have a jungle asian sale going on.

Find my binder?

Merc's system slams the brakes for you when you get too close, he had to have gave it gas again to reverse into someone

Or OP is a lying piece of shit

>poles - toasters

That chart was most likely made during the Cold War, back when people knew the actual truth about Slavs and Chinks.

>Slavs: Incestual alcoholics and violent savages who'll rape your sister if they get a little bit of "wodka" in 'em
>Chinks: Machine-like zerglings who lack any modicum of empathy or emotion, will swindle you in business/finances at the first opportunity they get; have no sense of hygiene or decorum

that poor fucker who pedals for his life like a hopped up Lance Armstrong only to get the smack down by that lamp standard gets me every time.