/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread onii-chan edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 19/3/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Junko!

posting best girl!

Maki is a cuck!

E-Eh?! A-Are you saying I can't have Panta a-anymore?!

Reminder that Chiaki is still and will always be best girl
She got revived as an android and is now playing games with her class on the boat.

Mugi!

Is S H I T
S
H
I
T

t.wizardcuck
stay mad that your jobber got BTFO by amami like the retard he is.
>m-m-muh magical murder scheme!!!!

WHO'S GOING TO DIE TONIGHT?

Fuck off RP cuck avatar fags are bad enough but you are another level of cancer you don't even contribute to actual conversation just eat up posts and images there are other places to do that shit.

It would be nice if the artbook had some more info about past killing games, but I kind of doubt it.

>This work was deleted.
user poster the smaller master version of the second page

Why the fuck do they keep doing this? Is there any way to view or save deleted images from pixiv or am I just going to have to deal with it.

t. Amamicuck
Stay mad that Amami was a failure and couldn't figure out the murder weapon without the mastermind shoving it into his face.
Now your boy chose the wrong choice and got btfo by his sister like the failure that he is.

my pussy

cause of death

YOUR DICK

Imagelimit-user, is that you? Are you back to contribute to the quality of the discussion?

>wizardcuck didn't play the game
>still going with this meme
again i know that your boy getting rekt in v2-4 was bad but at least finish the game. mastermind didn't even help amami.

Only if you beg!

You're shit.

>quality discussion
>/drg/

Pick one.

Quick making up types of user to try and justify you shit posting. Or even pretending like you are better than anybody with the crap you do.

Oho! You've nicely contributed to the discussion now!

>quick
Fuck off third world country scum

There's something in the artbooks discussing these, but I'm fairly sure it's about the logos themselves, nothing about what they were about.

(you)

Well, dammit! I just want to figure out what's the meaning of the 50 files in Saihara's lab.

Okay Valwin go RP and jack off to your shota fantasies somewhere else. Don't tell me you are going to fill this thread up with your OC next?

?

Sounds to me that you were playing another game entirely since Amami got btfo till the mastermind revealed the murder weapon.

IT'S OOOOOOOOOOOVER

>shota

anything with a penis triggers valwin. his waifus are all lolis.

>mfw find the same image from my folder but even smaller
Feels bad man. I liked that image so much, too.

You sound almost like the same guy who get triggered over us having a HG, kek.

you're not even trying to hide the fact you're baiting wizardcuck. amami found the weapon in the pantry. the mastermind had nothing to do with that shit. your boy is so incompetent he can't even use his "magic" to hide the weapon properly. class trial was so embarrasing. can't believe best boy got killed off by such a failure.

Okay Valwin

P5 waifus are all lolis now?

Hiyo, /drg/.
Semi-new bread so..
Koko!

At least Hungergames aren't pure autism roleplaying shit

They had murder pictures in them. Only the last 5 or so(the most recent files) had real pictures in them. The other 45 or so had nothing but drawings and illustrations. Most are speculating this means Team Danganronpa had very recently switched from making video games/anime to straight up using real people.

Danganronpa: deleted
Hopes and dreams: deleted
Eyelashes: deleted

Junko is still a bigger shit though

Interesting, so we might be wrong about the transition to real people starting from V1 or V2? Thanks for the explanation, this is even more food for thought now.

I thought it said the first 50 or so only had drawings/illustrations and didn't specify how many that didn't, not the other way around.

>weapon in the pantry
Confirmed for not playing the actual game.
Weapon in the pantry was actually a fake used by wizard to make people think that meme master killed himself and Amami believed it because he was a retard.
Play the game before coming here Amamicuck

>My Angie folder has now over 200 images

The moment of glory.

Heyo.

Saihara looks so different without his eyelashes! It's like he's a completely different character now!

...Now I'm wondering what Hinata and Naegi would look like with his eyelashes.

That's also what I read, it seems more logical that the real killing games started from V1 or V2 with V2 being the most probable.

It's definitely believable they started at about 50 or so, yeah. This would give Rantaro enough time to find ways to rig the game by both watching it and then competing in it himself which would definitely give Team DR reason to shit on him.

But that would include Danganronpa 1 and 2, which we know wasn't real people. I mean I can't remember for sure I just know people are saying they think using real life people is a recent thing.

Considering Danganronpa came out in 2010 and Danganronpa 2 came out in 2012, UDG came out in 2014 and DR3 was 2016, I think we can safely say that a new entry is out every 2 years. That's about 100 years of time having passed by and it'd give enough time for the 'memory lights' to actually be invented and functional.

>being this dumb
well wizardcucks have to match their boy's intelligence somehow. that weapon in the pantry wasn't a fake. it was the real deal. the fake was actually found near in the shsl poet's room. that's why she was the one who got suspected. actually play the game and especially that chapter you buttblasted wizardfaggot.

I kind of feel given Kiibo's existence that SHSLs out there could have been planning something...given we know escaping V2 was a lie, haha.

> But that would include Danganronpa 1 and 2, which we know wasn't real people.
Do we, though? It's not impossible that DR1 and SDR2 were actual historical events so lost in time it looks like fiction to people who don't know it, or that these games are separate from the first 50 killing games.

>I kind of feel given Kiibo's existence that SHSLs out there could have been planning something...given we know escaping V2 was a lie, haha.
Depends on how V2 went down but yeah it makes you wonder.

>Do we, though? It's not impossible that DR1 and SDR2 were actual historical events so lost in time it looks like fiction to people who don't know it, or that these games are separate from the first 50 killing games.
I still believe Kodaka will somehow make those events real.

DR1 and DR2 were real events, presented to people in form of a game/anime/whatever so they'd think it was fake, so there wouldn't be any uproar about it.

Nice. My Angie folder only has 74 files, not including the fanart where she's with Korekiyo, Yumeno or Tenko. Am I honoring her enough?

Wouldn't be surprised if this is it.

They're included in the webm here and I remember it in the game too so they count. Although I guess you're right, it is possible so much time has passed that maybe people forgot it actually happened but there's evidence against that considering Saihara proved their memories were fake so that means the Makoto looking headmaster accepting him to HPA are fake too.

Although, then again, didn't Tsumugi say she can't cosplay real people? Yet everyone in V3's backstories are fake/fiction. So that raises some questions too that she may have been lying and she can dress up as normal people, or they are indeed part of the same universe as DR1&DR2

>nightly reminder that saimeno is a good ship.

It's obvious Tsumugi was lying about how her talent worked.

Yep, it's good enough! You can always honor her more though, hah. My Oumeno folder has around the same amount of pictures though I'm currently downloading more since I have so many Pixiv links open.

What did she mean by this?

That she was actually born with defect legs which is why she keeps tripping all the time.

>being retarded
There were two fake weapons you retarded Amamicuck.
Wizard made sure to frame as many people as possible and Amami was convinced that meme master killed himself because he was a retarded failure.

Daily reminder that I want to fuck Kaede.
I want her to teach me Debussy's Clair De Lune with her personal piano.
I want her to call me her student.
I want to show her all my love making her blonde ahoge hard.
I want her to be proud of me.
The lesson begins, she is a really good teacher and meanwhile she is playing with the piano I suddenly start kissing her neck slowly and gently, she surprised start blushing and tell me "w-what are you doing?",
then I start biting her ear and whisper "Kaede~" because I know how she loves being called by her first name.
I immediately start kiss her and put my tongue inside her mouth, after some minutes I stop the kiss leaving a strip of saliva between our mouths, then we go inside her room.
The room smells like Vanilla just like her,
we lie down in the bed and I continue to kiss her in all her body.
I begin take off her clothes, I gently grab her ass and massage her big breasts, she starts moaning with pleasure.
She looks shy and pure and it excites me more.
I put my dick inside her and even if she tells me to stop I continue more and harder.
We spend all the night together in harmony.
In the morning I wake up with my face in her breasts and with her saying "good morning sweetie"

I want to fuck Kaede.

t. Kiibo

C U R S E D

>both protagonist in one chapter
>both ahoge
>always together in the all the unused cover magazines
>holding hands in the beta cover
>he calls her mother in the game
>he calls her mother in the artbook
>have a comic together in the anthology
C A N O N
A
N
O
N

More like cured, haha. Get it? They got cured from cancer and that's why they're bald, haha.

it's the best ship and engame.

Posting about Himiko is killing the thread and driving away everyone. Stop.

CAN ANYONE EVEN REMOTELY STOP THAT BITCH KEKHARA?

I love my darling husband!

Poor saihara

Boy, I do love images of Shinguji without hat and mask. I wish there were more.

>implying Saihara gives a fuck

>Amami taller than Shinguji

Why?

>Turns out Tsumugi joined DICE to infiltrate it
>Ouma trusts her as the 11th follower
>While out on a mission, Tsumugi knocks Ouma out and lifts his unconscious body under her arm
>Confronts DICE before leaving that they're going to have to play a game if they want to see their little leader alive again
>DICE manages to infiltrate TDR headquarters
>Get cornered into a cage
>Video camera of Tsumugi appears greeting them all
>Toujo bangs immediately demands to know what she did to Ouma
>Tsumugi reveals she's in the same room as Ouma who she has tied to a chair and his scarf is being used to cover his mouth
>Tsumugi says they'll have to kill each other in order to get out of there
>Last one standing gets to leave
>DICE says they won't fall for her trap so Tsumugi starts tormenting them by putting a knife to Ouma's throat
>Ouma starting to lose his calm and starts attempting to squeal
>Suddenly, a huge noise echoes around the room
>One of the DICE members picked up a baseball bat and brutally hit one of their teammates on the head
>DICE member starts beating the others
>Toujo bangs eventually picks up another bat and hits the rabid member so hard he drops dead
>Entire group start screaming and run to separate sides of the cage
>Toujo bangs grabs onto the bars and calls for help
>Eventually, they all want to get out and start attacking each other
>Ouma watches them drop like flies
>Ouma starts attempting to scream but can only weakly muffle
>Tsumugi watches with an innocent smile as her eyes start to glow
>When Toujo bangs is the only one left, she picks up a gun and shoots himself
>Ouma stares at the 10 deceased followers on the other side of the screen
>Tsumugi then cuts Ouma free and immediately gets her henchmen TDR workers to grab him before he can attack her
>Ouma kicks, screams and cries unable to form proper words
>Erases Ouma's memories of Tsumugi and tosses him outside
>"Upupupu, don't worry. We'll come back for him for something much more special"

It's bad enough that you're always chewing candy but now you're drinking that liquid sugar too? Brush your teeth, Hoshi.

Playtime is over, mother fuckers.
Miu is about to turn random cells in your body into tiny neutron bombs (which can reverse time).
Wyd?

I want Kirumi and Teruteru to bond over their job in the school cafeteria. They work together to the sound of little more than small talk and Teruteru's constant flirting at first, but eventually the conversation turns to home and they realize that when it comes to devotion to their work they have a lot in common.

After pulling off a particularly long and stressful catering gig for a school party he kisses her out of relief and is surprised when she actually kisses him back.

I want him to take her home to Mamamura and introduce her as the cute sommelier wife he's always wanted, and for Mama to take an instant liking to her as a fellow hard-working woman.

I want them to get married the following summer and get to work renovating Hanamura Diner into a real Michelin-starred restaurant. Kirumi abdicates her political position once she's assured her country is completely stable and peaceful and joins her husband in working there full time so Mamamura can retire comfortably. Working together it eventually becomes the most highly renowned restaurant on the planet in both food and service.

And I want her to give him the succ under the table every single day.

did ki-bo win the kaedebowl?

P-please don't do that, Iruma-san.

I might show you mercy if you beat me in a duel, tin-can.

dead thread post your favorite v3 straight ship, i am curious.

H-have mercy! Robots like me have no idea how to d-duel!

Then you lose by default, now give me your lunch money nerd.

Delet this.
Post more.
I'd let her.
Oumiu, but as fun as the cuck meme is, I like MomoHaru too.

Rarepair but I like it, I feel like she could have helped him had they both lived longer. Maybe in bonus mode

I also like MomoHaru and OuAka.

People are gonna hate me for this

pls no hate
; - ;

I'm always ready to duel though, scrub! I activate the Magic Card, "Onto Your Knees!"

people will hate me.
but i also like kaede x ki-bo
>more fanarts
saved

*Jess is triggered in the background*

How rude.... Robots do not have lunch money!!

I mean, we're shown quite a few things that don't add up to the cast willingly joining:
- No one's happy in the first prologue
- The Exisals
- This place being in a deserted location with a cage surrounding it
- The old age of the school
- Even the school logo has a chain surrounding it, almost as if SHSLs are being imprisoned as opposed to having freedom underneath the HPA system

Kiibo might have been intentionally made to break out whoever's left, who knows?

> Although, then again, didn't Tsumugi say she can't cosplay real people? Yet everyone in V3's backstories are fake/fiction.
My assumption is that Tsumugi's ability is limited to that she can't cosplay anyone she perceives as real people, so it's important to note she uses Kaede's name and wears her SHSL outfit when she breaks out in rashes while audition Kaede's name is censored and happens to be wearing the normie outfit.

If so, that could mean normie!Kaede is the actual fiction and therefore they were genuine SHSLs.

dead bread

Very true, Sherlock.