Does it have direct injection?

Is it a ROUSHE?

Let out their inner Asian

>lexus plays it safe
>HAHAHA SUCH GENARIC CARS WHAT A BORING BRAND

>lexus goes full edgy
>WAAAAAAAH WE WANT OUR SIMPLE BORING CARS BACK

Make up your minds.

how about something in the middle like a normal sane car company?

it's possible to go full edgy while making something beautiful

lel, if the american car industry had to let go of their inner asian, there wouldn't be any "domestics" left.

grtz, asian xoxox

>what's wrong with Lexus

The grill. That's the only feature that makes me ill

That's not full edgy though.

The chinese are so stupid and blind the grille is the only part of the car they see

That's ugly as fuck.

Fixed.

How about they give us a goddamn manual transmission for the IS350? If they did that, G37 sales would be kill.

There isn't a thing wrong with lexus. Have you seen their recent interiors?? Lexy is at the top of their game currently, making better cars on time and under budget. The design and quality of a Lexus is stomping BMW down the shit tube, and MBz is next

I made this a while back and because you got dubs I'll share it with you

that's so u○ly. It looks like a caterpillar

>not one single wooden part
It's shit.

I like wood trim. I think it's a great accent that gives a touch of class and harkens back to the luxurious ways if old. Understandably, this is why car makers use it.

Lexus decided not to use wood. In the same vein computers don't incorporate wood in any way shape or form, and they seem to work pretty well. See what I mean?

we need to go wider

that car looks like they took a huracan and neutered it

porsche confirmed going full lederhosen for putting wood on the controls. The lexus interior is exciting

Funny thing is the Elemento debuted 4 years before the Huracan

Then allow me to amend that statement. It looks like they took the basic Lamborghini design language and softened it far too much. Headlights too small, hood slopes down too much, generally the front end looks bad but I like everything else pictured.

>In the same vein computers don't incorporate wood in any way shape or form, and they seem to work pretty well.
Must suck having pleb taste.

You can option it with wood and that Porsche looks absolutely terrible.

Fucking phone.

>hurr durr just throw wood at everything
That's not how wooden interiors work you disgusting plebeian.

Wood trim makes my panties dry af, im a gril btw

Yes. I like my wood inlayed into a sea of matte black Tupperware plastic.

It's fucking embarrasing how people think any BMW interior is an example of good anything.

I absolutely love what Lexus is doing with their current interiors. I just hate their edgy exterior styling. Had an ES loaner earlier this year and it's maximum comfy. Both my parents commented on how ugly the front end is.

Looks like a nissan that way though

The front end of that is so hideous wtf. Reminds me of an autistic kid with his mouth wide open and drool coming out

I agree. I don't like the design much at all, but it's definitely a cool ass car. I mean it weighs less than a miata and has a NA V10 making 500hp. A lot more interesting than most Lamborghinis

Oh it'd absolutely be a riot to drive, but it's just not very handsome to me.

When will I be able to buy a Lexus LF-FC?

Never because it was a concept car only to preview the new LS and current Toyota fuel-cell progress.

There may be a fuel-cell powered LS this generation, but it's doubtful, since nobody in the market for an LS gives a shit about renewables.

are u posting on fedora explorer

>tfw you went from this to OP's pic
What happened?

>Have you seen their recent interiors??

People here unironically think shitboxes from the 90s are the best looking cars ever produced. We don't belong here

>Lexus decided not to use wood. In the same vein computers don't incorporate wood in any way shape or form, and they seem to work pretty well. See what I mean?

so they wanted to make them soulless appliances like computers

Posting the most patrician wood interior. It's like some high end design furniture.

The bad thing about those lacquer coated dark wood trims is that the real deal and the plastic look the same. Matte wood is the way to go.

they tried to make that hip cool edgy car that appeals to boy racers and kids
sure the car you posted is literally the saltine cracker of cars but with a little money it could be made to look nice but nothing short of replaces the entire front end on ops car will have a chance at saving it

I wonder how much designers at Lambo or something similar like Ferrari make money. Probably fuckload, but no idea how much is fuckload.

Literally nothing, that car is perfection.

This. BMW has the worst interior in premium segment. Only their "/////////////////////M Sport 3-Spoke Technik Limited To Autists Edition" steering wheels are great.