Stop fucking tailgating me

Stop fucking tailgating me

If your car had direct injection this would not be a problem. Cuck.

Sorry user, maybe you could get out of the left lane? You slow driving shit-knocker!!

I will tailgate in two situations:

1. asshole camping out in the left lane and won't move

2. get stuck behind some faggot who insists on doing the speed limit on a single lane road

However, if I see that a person has another driver in front of them, I'll be reasonable and keep my distance. One of my biggest pet peeves is people who STILL insist on tailgating, even when they can clearly see they're stuck behind another car. It's like they're trying to pressure them into tailgating the next guy and create some sort of retarded domino effect.

Quit driving so slow then.

Drive faster faggot

>One of my biggest pet peeves
Same here.
That's some pointless shit.

Then move bitch get out of the way.

I'm the same way. Also if somebody turns out onto the street in front of me, and I have to hit my brakes at all to avoid rear ending them I'll tailgate.

THEN STEP ON THE GODDAMN GAS OR MOVE TO THE SIDE, YOU COLOSSAL FAGGOT

FUCK YOU

>being taligated
>slow down even more

Yep. When someone pulls out in front of me, I refuse to modify my speed at all unless I'm literally about to hit them. It's their responsibility to judge an approaching vehicle's speed and decide if they can safely pull out or not. If you make me brake for you, I will get up your ass and lay on the horn.

>I refuse to modify my speed at all unless I'm literally about to hit them
That's exactly what I do too. If the other lane's totally clear I'll usually get an inch away and then swerve and slam on the horn. Way more effective

I used to have a car with a rear windshield wiper. I figured out if I flipped the wiper washer nozzle upside down, it would spray out really fucking far behind the car. So I hit it whenever someone was tailgating me and it's spray all over their car. Was pretty funny too. Someone kept telling me to fill the washer tank up with brake fluid or something to, to really get them, but I never did anything that funny.

Was fun and games until this guy I sprayed caught up to me at a stoplight, and jumped out of his car with a tire iron. Smashed my fucking driver's window in before I drove through a red light to get away from him.

What do you mean

>jumped out of his car with a tire iron. Smashed my fucking driver's window in

If you had a gun, you probably would've been legally justified in shooting him.

That's why you're supposed to carry a gun in your car user

Yeah, and get involved in a road rage shooting. That's not going to land your ass in jail for 20-30.

So? Better than getting your shitboxe destroyed

>who insists on doing the speed limit on a single lane road
It is a speed LIMIT.

LIMIT IN "DON'T GO FUCKING FASTER THAN THIS".
How fucking hard is that to understand?
>letting faggots under 20 drive was a mistake

Not sure about that. If someone is attempting to forcefully enter your car with a weapon, I don't see why you wouldn't be in the clear to use deadly force on them.

I mean that your car would have enough power that others would not be able to keep up with you. You would only be tail gated with other cars that have direct injection.

You would be tailgated less, thus no need to create threads to crowd up Veeky Forums

It's easy to say that. but PROVING that you were in clear danger and were forced to kill the person is an entirely different story.

Direct injection =/= fast

direct injection = best injection

No one is disputing the definition of a speed limit. The point is, if you follow the speed limit to a tee, you're a fucking asshole. People have places to be.

Don't be late then, fucking get your shit together and plan better.

It's not about being late, dickhead.

What percent of people would you estimate choose to strictly obey the speed limits? I'd say it's a fairly small portion of people who do this. It's about inconveniencing the majority of people who prefer to go 5-10 mph over.

Speed =/= danger.
Crawl back to the double nickel hell you came from.

nothing more satisfying than slightly touching the breaks when a fastey is tailgating me.

>2. get stuck behind some faggot who insists on doing the speed limit on a single lane road

>getting assblasted because someone doesn't want to risk giving their money to the cops

You're the worst type of faggot

Until you encounter a "fastey" who snaps and follows you home.
>b-b-but I was j-just kidding, sir

If you see someone obviously following you, why would you go home? Either drive in circles until they get bored or go to a police station.

>>getting assblasted because someone doesn't want to risk giving their money to the cops

Stop it. I always go 5-10 over and cops have bigger fish to fry. Literally obeying the speed limit is completely absurd.

The point is, eventually you will encounter someone who's a bit unstable and then things aren't so amusing anymore. You never know what a stranger is capable of.

I dont tend to tailgate but if I do its only when the person is doing below the limit.

No it's not you shitbag. It's the rationale thing to do.

Grow up and learn to manage your time.

>You never know what a stranger is capable of.
Right. Which is why any self respecting adult carries while driving. Be the stranger, user.

How is it rational for me to obey the speed limit if I can go 10 over with no consequence?

>if I can go 10 over with no consequence?

Except that's not true. You can legally be ticketed.

Except I've been driving for over a decade now and never had problems. Try again, faggot.

I usually get tailgated by young punks or by drivers who don't know the roads and all spots where the cops are waiting with speed traps.

He's trying to force a meme user, he is literally going through every thread posting "direct injection" regardless of context.

I usual tailgate cute boys, but sometimes it has backfired on me.

>Wired up back washer to separate container
>Rotated it so it fires straight behind the car
>Fill it with paint stripper
>Squirt tailgaters
>They won't realize it's paint stripper until the next day

Accidentally squirted an old lady the other day when I was washing my front windows, feels bad senpai

>anecdotal

you're proved nothing. Come back when you're 18.

You're saying I should worry about being ticketed for 10 over. I'm telling you that's not my experience through many years of driving. What exactly do I need to clear up for you?

If I'm not being ticketed, then why should I obey the speed limit? Just to be a model citizen?

You sound like a blast.

>you're proved nothing

Come back when you're 14.

FUCKING PEOPLE DOING 80-90 IN A 100 ZONE BECAUSE THEY THINK THEY'LL SAVE FUEL THAT WAY.

>people see a huge blemish on the front of their grandma's car
>she has no recollection of hitting anyone or anything
>gets put in a home because dementia
>one less old person driving

noice

>have tiptronic transmission
>enter manual mode
>downshift
>brake lights don't turn on
>they panic and slam on the brakes

If you go 10 over I hope you get pulled over. +10% of the speed limit is the only acceptable way to do it. I love when people are right behind me while I'm going 33 in a 30 because then I can slow down to a nice 27 and watch as they get visibly upset and try to do something stupid. Going 5mph faster on a mile long road isn't going to get you to your bbw girlfriends house faster.

>he doesn't drive 15mph over the posted limit
>he doesn't make a point of being the fastest driver on the road

This

Finally someone else on Veeky Forums that isn't a selfish manbaby

>isn't a selfish manbaby
>slows down in order to inconvenience others
pick one

>expects others to break the law because he can't manage his time
>isn't a selfish manbaby

Pick one.

The world doesn't revolve around you.

You're slowing down under the speed limit to induce road rage, the manbaby is you sir

Which was instigated by a manbaby tailgating. Learn to read.

The DMV actually suggests slowing down as a valid way of dealing with tailgaters.

>manbaby tailgating
Move over and let him pass he's not going to slow you down. You probably get butthurt and don't let motorcycles split lanes just because you wanna be edgelord

>expects others to break the law
nice try,
the 'other' was already breaking the law by doing 3 over, expecting him to continue to do so is reasonable.

Or just get off the gas pedal?

not sudden enough m8

high quality bait

THEN GET OUT OF THE WAY

>The point is, if you follow the speed limit to a tee, you're a fucking asshole. People have places to be.
6/10, could feel myself getting mildly flustered.

>Doing 50 in a 35
>Asshole is still tailgating me, with his brights on no less

I don't fucking understand people sometimes

top kek

>swerve and slam on the horn
lol
I do this to people who jog in the road.
Waiting for one of them to shit their pants

Its not hard to prove. If the guy gets out of his car and comes towards you, you are legally justified in shooting him. You are in fear for your life.

Your proof is the fact that you stay in your car and the dead body is face down facing towards you.

Now, if you shoot the guy in the back as he runs away, that may be a different story.