youtube.com/watch?v=IxV8X7fXOUQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Death to Bioware

Comfiest.

BT collage because pirates won again?

VETRA A CUTE

Anyone got a torrent for
>Mass.Effect.Andromeda.UPDATE.1.005.REPACK-CPY

Can't find it on Pirate Bay, Rarbg or 1337x yet.

SPIKY.

Only the truly intelligent waifu the Moshae.

wasn't intentional.
should really make a new collage once in a while, but got a lot on my plate right now.

Fuck you, Bioware.
>Include female turian as a companion

>Almost no interaction with said companion
>Romance is too short and meaningless
>Romance fading to black without the player seeing a hint of Turian skin/plate
>Can't get to know more about Turian physiology
>No calibration joke

>intelligent
>throws a fit when you go against her bad decision to let angara people die for no reason at the kett exaltation facility
Really makes you think.

If there was a Hyperion Cantos-based game would you romance Shrike?

>No calibration joke
They gave that to Jaal.

wat when

_no

youtube.com/watch?v=IxV8X7fXOUQ

>No calibration joke
and it's good bye to reddit with you.

I'd hardly call a single use of the word in an email a calibration joke. The word is even used properly unlike the le funi garrus memes in the citadel dlc
>that video title
Why do all the people that share my husbando so fucking cringey ree

>1.05 cracked
Will the newfriends flooding into this thread be better or worse?

Will this force Bioware to release an update sooner rather than later?

>Why do all the people that share my husbando so fucking cringey ree
Because your husbando choice is cringy you sad hamplanet.

I suppose that's true. Still, Jaal is meant to be the new Garrus, at least judging by how many Femshep/Garrus fans switched to this new husbando.

>accidentally create great husbando in Garrus
>try to repeat it and get it wrong with Jaal

>No calibration joke
I wasn't implying that it should be shoved in your face, but I just think they missed an opportunity by not slipping a subtle reference to it. Maybe in an email.

Also, to all the Vetrafags here, what's the joke Sid made when Vetra told her she was with Ryder in english? It's in one of Vetra's mails.
In my language, it's something like "Ryder is the Pioneer of your heart, and of the rest.", bu I suppose Ryder's name was used to make it dirty in the original.

Don't think they'll flood into here again until an actual dlc comes out. Also, I might be sad, yes, but i thought hamplanets were exclusively female
Yeah, alot of the garrus fans split between Vetra, Reyes and Jaal though. I think it might just be because he's an angaran that he's not nearly as popular as Garrus. I thought I was gonna exclusively waifu Vetra too since I thought the angaran design was dogshit but it grew on me alot.

They didn't even try to make it subtle, he's clearly Andromeda's Garrus.

>I wasn't implying that it should be shoved in your face
The first thing that dropped form the first salvaged sattelite in my game was a "turian calibration coil".

>1.005
Wait a sec, isn't it 1.05?

Deleted the link because I haven't tested the update myself yet and don't want people to get ransomware or bitcoin miners again, should it be fake. Just wait a few hours and see if people start complaining.

Do they plan to provide any discounts? I'm greedy as fuck yet loved the game.

I got it for 30 Australian dollarydoos cheaper from greenmangaming.

I didn't really understand the hate peepee got before, thought she was ok. Until I got her loyalty mission. How fucking stupid could she have been. She didn't even seen to care that we couldve been trapped on the damn volcano planet forever. Peepee a fucking shit.

On Origin? Not any time soon I'm guessing, I got mine from instantgaming for 35€.

She has a nice little moment with the crew after the loyalty, as sort of an apology for her behavior. Liam is worse, he starts as a bro as finishes as a turbo retard.

>what's the joke Sid made

>basically calls you a manlet to your face
B-best girl, right guys?

After I finished the main storyline there was a letter from Sid or Vetra about naming a cannon after her something like that, someone has that joke? Translators probably fucked that one up so I'm curious. Just like they fucked up the letter from Anders.

Thanks. I was expecting something a bit dirtier, with a Ryder/Rider thing.

Vetra isn't Andromeda's Garrus, Jaal is and that's where all the references are.

>Nice path finding, Pathfinder
Liam is such a dick.

Sometime after his loyalty he says something along the lines that Ryder is a bit of a dick sometimes, the irony is palpable.

Anons? Sorry to bug you all, but I need advice: I've heard there's a sidequest of Voeldra, the Agaran ice-world, called Reformation? It involves some priestess asking you to dissuade an angaran youth from joining a band of suicidal battle-worshippers called the Gloryseekers?

If this really exists, how do you trigger it? The only Angaran Priestess I've met is in the medbay, over on the far wall, and all she talks about is what angarans believe and how she became a priestess.

I have not founded a settlement.

I have not activated any of the monoliths yet.

I have done... a lot of other side-quests. I stopped the ice-whale poachers, I found the datapads from the dead family, I restocked the medical caches, I averted the bridge sabotage, I found that MIA explosives expert in the blown-up weapons depot, I found the weird meteor that was interfering with coms, I found the pre-Scourge map, and those are the ones I remember off the top of my head...

I have earned the right to call Evfran on the vidcom and request greater support, but I haven't used it yet.

So, can anyone tell me how I unlock this side-quest?

They had to make Vetra Andromeda's Gardner

>I haven't progressed the main story of the game or the settlement of this planet, how do I unlock a quest?

There is a place called Techiks or Tenchiks, inside a huge ice rock with sort of a lake in front of it, look there.

delet this

Why? He was a fun guy.

It only shows up after you talk to Evfran and complete the mission he gives you.

>tfw both Liam and Reyes call him a dick

>The only Angaran Priestess I've met is in the medbay
She's the one who'll give your the quest.

>I have not founded a settlement.
>I have not activated any of the monoliths yet.
Do this and come back to her. Should be active after completing main missions of Voeld.

I just made the love to Peabee and Cora within minutes of each other. Is this suppose to be possible? Either way, I welcome the idea of having two waifus.

>>>/bsn/

Disgusting degenerate.

Did both have nudity or was Peebee's the one in the escape pod? I want to have 2 waifus too.

>Tfw no threesome

Too bad I can't punch Liam.

Really? Geezus, those damn wikis seem to leave out half the details on setting up every damn quest. Thanks a ton, both of you.

On a related note, what do you need to do in order to get the radiation on Eos to go down so you can complete Doesn't Add Up? I activated the vault, but when I went back after doing everything at the Nexus to unlock the "meet the Angara" part of the game, the radiation was still too high.

Both had nudity. You only get Peebee's real one if you turn down the pod sexy times.

Launch next planet's vault to clean the previous one.

After you recruit Jaal, the radiation should cease. There'll be a bunch of dialogue about it when it happens.

Now I can't unsee it.

On a related note who the fuck thought that giving Vetra so few lines and romance scenes was a good idea, people love turians. I wish they focused more on the crew romances but no, they added extra flings.

ignore
Progress the main storyline, when Eos is opened up you'll get a conversation with Suvi and Kallo about it.

I feel like Vetra took Tali's place. She's the only female companion with a non-human body (Asari doesn't count, they're just alien heads shoved on a human body). I feel like a lot of Talifags went for Vetra in MEA.

Also, what the hell happened with Quarians in Andromeda? Why is there absolutely NO quarians in this game, lore-wise? Only evidence I found of their existence is the name of a few tech.

Wikis have nothing on the power of my autistic brain and memorizing when every single flag triggers.
Recruiting Jaal clears Eos of radiation, you can go there right after Aya.

Lies and slander, the only thing that changes if you fuck her in the escape pod is the dialogue in the real scene.

Complete Voeld or Havarl. Although as far as I remember, the radiation level goes down right after your first visit on Aya.

>Also, what the hell happened with Quarians in Andromeda? Why is there absolutely NO quarians in this game, lore-wise?
5th interspecies ark (Quarian, Hanar, Volus, Drell?, Elcor) was delayed by problems.

Jamal compares angara with quarians if you talk to him on the Nexus, iirc.

May your autistic brain help me to find out why I failed to bang PeePee? I got in a circle of "I like it when you flirt don't want you to stop". Maybe because i BBQ'd Calimba de Luna?

Did you complete the Salarian ark quest yet? You can kill her ex no problem.

I completed everything already, also kissed Avela and enjoed it but still. Wait, PeeBee was stuck at the museum the whole time, she knew it all.

You're proving their point.

>Scott, is this real?
>WELL IM SORRY I THOUGHT WE WERE PLAYING
>you can hear the part where her heart breaks

>Keelah, why can't they just leave us
>Annoyed: I wish we brought our guns
>Tssshhh we paid all the way for this? I want a refund
>This one shall illuminate the exalted

Also the sulphur geysers must be one of the most terrible places for a romantic hangout.
Love sure is in the air when said air smells like ass.

You need to talk to her in the museum when she's drunk to get to the romance scene.
Avela romance didn't lock me out of Peebee's, but from what I've seen in this thread that may actually have been a bug.

Complete her loyalty mission, and complete Meridian.

Did you flirt with that faggot on Kadara? I remember anons saying it breaks regular romances. Not sure if that's true though.

It does

I had to restart my game because I thought that Reyes is a fling like the reporter and the curator

I've talked to her when she was drunk, how could i miss something like that. Don't remember did I pressed the romance phrase that time though.

>Reyes ruining everything
This fits.

Hell no, even though that shit was persistent as fuck. I'm not into dides, man.

That's true. Way too few interactions with Vetra. But what can you do?
There's a bunch of sad faggots who actually made a petition on change.org in order to let Bioware know that their waifu needs more lines and scenes.

>MUH SID x9000

Nah her lines are perfectly fine.

How old is Sid supposed to be?

She's a teenager going into young adulthood

Like 16-17ish

I'm pretty sure turians age like humies

Old enough to fit in a threesome.

~18 y.o.

>Falling for the local sociopath

user pls

>tfw can't decide if I love Garrus or Jaal more
Help.

Sure nigger, that stuff could be considered boring but it felt genuine and humane to me.

>Falling
Not at all

I cringe at every Gil and Reyes heart dialogue

I just do it because I assume that you can fuck around with anyone until you hop on the Archon's vessel

Now, Cora is jealous of Peebee even though I rejected the latter and didn't even initially bang her

4channers are so dumb they gonna argue about everything
Sid vs Sarissa's manuals, who wins?

Garrus has been with you for three games and has never faltered, come on.

>MUH SID X9000
Well that's the problem. The writers really needed to flesh her out more by adding conversations/lines/interactions that doesn't revolve around her sister.
Instead, they decided to throw in a quick romance on top of a regular, otherwise forgettable Turian NPC.

>Cora is jealous of Peebee

Wait what? They get jealous like in ME1?

Tummy kissu

High-functioning sociopath!

Starting out with Andromeda now, left Eos already. What guns should I be on the lookout for? Something good that I can get early? Going from Avenger to Mattock helped a bit, but I still feel like I'm not doing nearly enough damage.

>Some of my best Friends are Krogans
Gas the Writers Meme war now

Just craft black widow.

No, just Cora

She snidely comments in passing if you have hearts with other crew members

She gets rekt especially with Peebee

>SO YOU AND GIL HUH
>SO YOU AND THE CHARLATAN HUH
>SO YOU AND VETRA HUH
>SO YOU AND PEEBEE...OMG HOW DARE YOU AM I INADEQUATE

Yes but Jaal's romance scenes are far more intimate and he's just more loving in general. I can't choose.

Depends on your style. Try the kett Tolkien