/pg/ - Persona General

Previous thread: NEWS
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

I love Haru!

Best girl
Best cake
Best wife

Is the wild card only given to boring motherfuckers that can pass off as 21 different personalities?

best homo pairing!

If you fucked your persona, would you be fucking yourself?

Starting a family with this detective for science!

I like to abuse my wife Makoto!

Literally yes, user. "I am thou, thou art I."

Ryuji is best boy

yes

I'm done posting the goro copypasta, I hope you enjoyed it while it lasted

I'm glad we discussed the science behind fucking personas. Really changed my view on things

it's easy to be the best when you're the only one

What would happen if you fucked a shadow person in the metaverse? Would the real person feel the pain?

>We'll bang, ok?

I liked it user

My headcanon is that, after graduating, Yu ended up joining some Shadow/Persona science group, to do his own research on all of these questions.

How exactly does Chihaya stat booster work? Does it give +1 to everything? Like finishing a book I get 4? Drinking on Sunday 2?

Would p5 cast be the first to figure it out in pq2 that p3 p4 casts are from the past

But what about someone's shadow? A random shadow that has no one specific person attached to it? What about deities?

It's fortune telling, it ain't gonna explain shit

the science will be fruitless until we get r34, doujins, or smut based on the established facts behind persona fucking

I'm glad too. Now I can sleep in peace, at least until some other absurd question pops into my head.

I was going to say no... but then I realized that killing someone's shadow kills them irl
So yes, they would

I'm a few levels away from maxing out my Trumpeter. After maxing out Agility and Endurance, should I put those last few bits in luck (to avoid crits) or Magic (I vaguely remember that effecting Magic Defense)?

Rip forehead-user, I'll never forget you

Not directly, they just stop having proper mental function due to lack of an Id.

So fucking a Shadow would do nothing or just cause them to feel really uncomfortable randomly for some reason.

Did someone say persona fucking? Probably not what you had in mind tho

Bump.

But you beat the shit out of Shadows, and they don't get physical hurt in the real world, until you actually kill it.

I remember reading an AnnXKamoshida doujin where him fucking her shadow was part of the premise.

It was fucking dumb.

>"Hey Morgana, I just realized you and Lady Ann have something in common!"
>"I've been inside both of you! Although my kids have only been inside Ann!"

Oh
So what happens if you were to cum inside, say, shadow sae?
Still nothing? Are Shadows infertile? Or is that enough of a drastic change to impact the real one?

all groups like that are largely useless though

That's the one where Ann has the pubic hair pouring out of her bikini, right? Because that shit was nasty

>her shadow
I think you mean his cognition of her

>"You did what with my sister?"

considering that 3 memebers of the other groups are really famous by P5, yeah. They'd make the connection the moment Yukari, Rise or Naoto introduced themselves

Best couple coming through!

"I put my Mara in her Decarabia"

Honestly, it's been so long since I read that, I honestly don't remember, but I remember him somehow controlling her, which is why I assumed Shadow, since his cognition of her shouldn't effect her.

You do realize that fucking a representation of an aspect of somebody's personality has absolutely no effect on the person themselves, right?

YAMERO JOKER

Just some private, very private, interrogation

Would Makoto and Sae agree to a threesome with Joker?

There's an SMT demon from the Devil Survivor series that literally looks like a vagina, but for the life of me I can't remember it's name.

But that's not wait, you posted Joker x Futaba. Carry on.

Mara wouldn't fit.

exactly the same here
It starts with an A I think

Arioch?

The implication was Decarabia is a starfish and a starfish is slang for asshole

Go to sleep Mona

>can revisit Chie's castle
>can revisit Yosuke's shopping district that wasn't even an area as far as I remember
Uh, do they get extra optional bosses later on or something?
Also, the track that plays here is great and I love it.

No but they would secretly fuck joker behind each others back when the opportunity comes

Bump pleaelse help.

Arioch.

I think you mean Yukiko's castle. But yes, as soon as you get the dungeon following the one you just did, a secret boss shows up.

But the shopping district has no boss, just a kunai for Yosuke and a key item for a side quest lying around.

Yea they get an extra boss each and if I remember correctly there is a hidden item in each of the boss rooms after defeating the optional boss that resides

Yes, user. Go to Yosuke's shopping district and check where you fought Shadow Yosuke to get a weapon for him.

yes

>Sae guilt trips Makoto into a threesome so she can relieve stress from defending Joker
>Weeks pass
>Joker breaks up with Makoto, starts going out with Sae

Do you think Makoto was made to clean up the mess after

hidden weapon for yosuke in his shopping district. no further purpose
another hidden item in the last room of Yukiko's castle. you can also go there to get old personas later on

The castle is Yukiko's. Yeah, aside from Yosuke's place. Defeating the bonus boss gets you special weapons for them.
They're very useful for Yosuke and Yukiko.
Defeating the bosses before certain date on NG+ is also required to fight Margaret

Being a wild card means being a normal person.
That's why I like the idea from P1 and 2 where anyone can hold multiple personas better.
People act differently in all kinds of different situations and all have more sides to them than just one or two.

>"It's Fine. Sae did worse when she lost a case"

I'm stuck with Sojiro at Rank 3. I know I can go to Rank 4 and then I'm locked out. Why can't I get to Rank 4? I've spent time with him like 3 times? Do I need to make coffee a second time?

Yeah

Which phantom thieve member has the best kisses?

Joker isn't THAT tall that he can dwarf Sae

He takes forever to level up. Make coffee instead of hanging out with him, it gives you more musical notes

>Also, the track that plays here is great and I love it.
it's called Backside of the TV and you should look up Lotus Juice's remix of it from P4D, it's great too

Makoto, you see dem lips?

Great I wasted like 4 nights then.

Ryui

Ann seems like the type who practices French kissing with her friends in school bathrooms

reload?

Agreed, I don't get why the others don't at least have a limited wild card
>I'm supposed to believe Chie wouldn't wanna try using Ose
Haru

All of them are inexperienced virgins but I'd say Ann

Fuck this Mary Sue bitch so hard. I hate her with every fiber of my being. Just when you think her time in the spotlight is gone, she comes back to be little Miss Perfect again and have the entire team worship and rely on her.

>YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN DO THIS MAKOTO
>WE'RE COUNTING ON YOU

Fuck. You. None of the other characters had anything like this, least of all the damn protagonist, who's the leader. Why not just make Makoto the main character if she's going to be worshiped like this? She should have been left to rot in Kaneshiro's rape dungeon.

If it says something to the effect of "you don't think your bond will increase", then it's because you don't have enough points, and yes, that's a big damn difference.

If it says "you think you can get closer, but..." then you're stuck behind Story Progression.

Hypothetically, is there an uncensored?

In /y/'s persona thread

Fuck off

>Why not just make Makoto the main character if she's going to be worshiped like this?
Just wait for P5 The Answer

>Kaneshiro is Akechi
So that's why he knew so much about the other metaverse user

Fuck off Groo

Fuck off Akechi!

Fuck off groo

How exactly does Chihaya stat booster work? Does it give +1 to everything? Like finishing a book I get 4? Drinking on Sunday 2

Is this pasta? I lose track.

Nobody fucking knows, user.

It is
it started like 4 threads ago

Fresh pasta. Pretty sure the original post happened yesterday when some dude was sperging on Makotofags

I've seen it before, so it has to be.