VAG doesn't make an Audi version of the Golf GTI

>VAG doesn't make an Audi version of the Golf GTI

life is suffering

Other urls found in this thread:

auto24.ee/kasutatud/nimekiri.php?bn=2&a=100&aj=&b=2&ae=2&af=50&ag=0&ag=1&otsi=otsi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They do, it's called the A3 2.0 TFSI.

BTFO
T
F
O

That's the Golf Alltrack, not the GTI.

I'm not an old lady, and this isn't the 80s, so I don't want a station wagon.

It's a 5-door hatch, not a wagon, and uses the exact same drivetrain and platform you'd find on a GTI.

too big.

boohoo suck it up you bitch and get an s3

>too big.
Translation: poorfag

S3 hatch?

It's called S3.

the s1????????????

That's a Polo.

Audi S3

Dont you mean the RS3?

>wants to pay more for badge engineering

Mfw Lexus doesn't have a GT86 yet.

it's because the GT86 is Toyota's showroom car, Lexus has the LC500 (and had the LFA)

RC.
It's GT86, just slightly larger.

If you look up the specs, it's like 3 inches wider and 10 inches longer.

damn the rc looks like shit in pics but cool as fuck irl
i keep seeing a guy in an orange one daily and it's slowly pushing me into getting something that isn't an ecobox

ITT: people prove OP right

Why would you even want an Audi version of the Golf GTI though? The Golf R, Audi S3 and RS3 already exist and are very far superior to the GTI. Sure they're more expensive, but at least you're paying for performance and not for the GTI meme heritage.

Because I want a hot hatch, but I also want to impress people with the Audi badge.

They make the A3 as a 3-door hatch, but I don't think they sell it that way in 'murika.

Not sure about S3/RS3. Knowing VAG, they probably only make the sedan and/or 5 door because the 3-door "isn't popular enough", like with the Golf R

So buy a GTi and swap the front clip and some badging. Who's gonna know?

Lol are you fucking delusional? No one is going to be impressed by a Audi-branded hot-hatch. The A3 is already the compromise car that people buy when they secretly wish they could get an A4 instead.

Everyone on Veeky Forums is gonna know and poke fun.

Let me guess.. You drive a Ford Fuckus. And you wanna talk about memes?

you impress no one with the badge that brain dead white trash richfag wannabes pretend is good.
I'ts just another garbage ff brand driven by poor people who don't even care about cars.
auto24.ee/kasutatud/nimekiri.php?bn=2&a=100&aj=&b=2&ae=2&af=50&ag=0&ag=1&otsi=otsi

>S3
That's a Golf R, not a GTI. They do make an A3 with the GTI powertrain, but it doesn't have any "special" badging.

>RS3
The RS3 is a 400 hp AWD car, the GTI is a 230 hp FWD car.