Buy or not?

Sup Veeky Forums just test drived this 350z. It's perfect mechanically and cosmetically. One owner car with regular maintenance. Only 22k miles and it's a manual. It's a good deal the guy is elling it for $8,000. Only reason I'm hesitant is cause I'm a poor college fag and that's like half my life savings. Should I just buy a 3k miata instead? Also how is resale value I'm thinking even if I get tired of it I could easily sell it for a few hundred dollar loss. Also how fun are these when redlining I didn't really want to push it hard during the test drive.

Other urls found in this thread:

orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/d/bmw-m-coupe-mystic-blue/6231480479.html
google.com/search?q=350z forums site:my350z.com engine blew&spell=1&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiw9d-q2J7VAhVL3IMKHfxuCCMQvwUIIygA&biw=1680&bih=913
chattanooga.craigslist.org/cto/d/ford-mustang/6211601477.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Does it have direct injection? If not you shouldn't buy it.

From one poor college fag to another I'd say go for it, I've been saving for one for a while just waiting for the right one.

What year?

>buy bicycle
>use bicycle when car breaks down

there, I saved your life OP

>saving up for a fully depreciated car
>a car that doesn't have direct injection

poor FAGGOT ALERT

2003 I already have a Cruze for daily I'll just use this for weekend cruising

Why the fuck are you obbessed with DI.

Yes that's an insane deal

>already have a daily

Do you have a job? What about student loans? Spending the $8k to get the car is only the beginning of money going away.

>dat color
Buy it and then Hr swap it when engine is kill in like 200k+ miles

Just insurance and registration right? What else? It shouldn't have too much maintenance should it?

no don't buy the engines are greasy french pieces of shit, the interior plastics will give you cancer and they attract only niggers and pigs

>gas, oil, tires, repairs, maintenance, inspection and registration etc.

it's true though the vq is such a horrible engine. op would be better off with a v6 accord coupe

>Being this delusional

So that's why it's won best engine multiple years from car and driver?

how? do you like banging your knuckles to change spark plugs? [apply to real men only.], do you like shitty aftermarket shit on 90 percent of these? do you like your engine blowing its rods at around 150k? do you really want to buy jorje or wang's rape/drift? by all means do it then. and as for best engine lol

there's this old guy selling it who definately never drifted and the only mods are a CAI and upgraded suspension

dude i am not trolling you if you like the car buy it but don't cry when things go wrong... i am just trying to help there are better cars out there

Bro thanks for trying to help but what other rwd coupe do I get for 8 k srs. > inb4 miata

>Being this delusional

mustang, cumarooo, mr2 hell save up and get this
>orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/d/bmw-m-coupe-mystic-blue/6231480479.html

>google.com/search?q=350z forums site:my350z.com engine blew&spell=1&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiw9d-q2J7VAhVL3IMKHfxuCCMQvwUIIygA&biw=1680&bih=913
thousands and thousands of pages of stupid issues... and i am delusional.

>DUDE yur gunna bang up yur knuckles wrenchin on yur 350z
>recommends a Bimmer
what

he said find a better car for 8k and i did! fuck! i want that car bad! i might haggle that sumbitch for it

> Camaro
> mustang
But user... I like turning... also you are trolling right you suggest a BMW with close to 200k miles but say I shouldn't a Nissan cause of the maintenance... ok lol

the m3 is a better car x10000 though i will put up with it and fix it and make it my own

>rwd
>coupe
>8k limit
Got you
chattanooga.craigslist.org/cto/d/ford-mustang/6211601477.html