/maag/ - Marvel Avengers Academy General

THIS THREAD WILL GET CANCELLED JUST LIKE EVERYTHING WITH SAM edition

>What is this? Is it Free?
A shitty freemium game. With cute waifus, husbandos, and the best writing Marvel has put out since ever. If you want to accomplish anything, you'll have to spend money or kill yourself.

>Current event
FUCKING NOVA AND ADAM WARLOCK BITCHES GET HYPE, also synergy and some other shit cause gotta make those movie bux. It'll probably be Sam Nova not based Dick Rider so this game can suck my dick fucking DROPPED.

>Marvel event article
news.marvel.com/games/64073/guardians-galaxy-return-marvel-avengers-academy/

>Reddit "full of lies" AMAs Pastebin
pastebin.com/U91LWGbH
pastebin.com/JTEncmSW

>Still better drawn than half the shit currently published by Marvel
shitpostersacademy.tumblr.com/

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

www30.zippyshare.com/v/iVUGFw1b/file.html
www30.zippyshare.com/v/BQaDbGQ3/file.html
www30.zippyshare.com/v/bxM1Hscz/file.html
www30.zippyshare.com/v/NijcsXb8/file.html
www30.zippyshare.com/v/e3LGlOxW/file.html
www30.zippyshare.com/v/KHGuuHvY/file.html
itunes.apple.com/us/app/marvel-avengers-academy/id1061768547?mt=8
www52.zippyshare.com/v/hrzQrx07/file.html
www52.zippyshare.com/v/zKiM0221/file.html
www52.zippyshare.com/v/AKqM2FOw/file.html
www52.zippyshare.com/v/OHI0yl4L/file.html
www52.zippyshare.com/v/uNI5wY46/file.html
www52.zippyshare.com/v/WoXk3hJy/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reddit says an android update went out but it didn't prompt me to update so I dunno.

I don't think regular event stuff has gone up yet.

>we won't be able to get the thor statue
feels bad mang. i wonder if they're doing this to avoid hacks

I got an update on my end, 1.14.1.1. You'll need to uninstall the modded one to get it though

Probably, I have no idea how to get free IAP. There's says around it if you emulate the Play Store by rooting your phone, but I don't think anyone here has a rooted phone.

bump

This initial week was a mistake. Niot having anything to do has killed my motivation for this event. They should have at least let us rank up Nova so people who already had all the guardians unlocked would have something new to do

I just have to think you could by most of GotG charas for shards, a lot of shards, and this week they give them out like free candy.

You can also use Herc's mech again. So start stocking up on shards

>actions
www30.zippyshare.com/v/iVUGFw1b/file.html - HD
www30.zippyshare.com/v/BQaDbGQ3/file.html - SD

>free shit
www30.zippyshare.com/v/bxM1Hscz/file.html - HD
www30.zippyshare.com/v/NijcsXb8/file.html - SD

>mat shit
www30.zippyshare.com/v/e3LGlOxW/file.html - HD
www30.zippyshare.com/v/KHGuuHvY/file.html - SD

Have some links

thanks hackanon

Thank you

Hackanon2 here. I just want to let you all know I'm done with this game and won't be making any more hacks for it. Just wanted to let you all know. I would have made one last week but I didn't have the tools.

bump

Thanks for the update. I don't really blame you.

Thanks for helping us all out. Here's hoping hackanon2's computer doesn't die again I guess.

Up.

Why'd they make her so flat?

Dunno.

because the artists are lazy and can't keep design consistent between outfits, her first rank is quite busty

bump

pmuB
m
u
B

Looks like TinyCo borked something. The game is telling people to update again even though there isn't a new update in the store

There was an update tho. Right?

No. The latest seems to be 1.14.1.1, but the game is bugging out and saying there is an update.

Up
pU

Guess its from locking the event.

Well, seems like it might have stopped now. Still no event start yet.

So apparently the students will actually walk on the galaxy tiles unlike the snow or gold ones, so it might be worth it to load up on a bunch so you can create a nice little area once we get more land...

>TinyJew
>giving more land

Well, they gotta empty out that dragon zone, unless they're going to have us fight Fing Fang Foom again.

I did buy some of the sand and beach ones but I didn't try putting them down because decorating right now is a lost cause.

Welp, TinyJew™ fucks up again. Why did I expect any different. This topic is probably gonna die overnight, before the event actually starts.

Well, here's hoping the late night crew keep it up, because now we need another hack. A second update just hit the app store.

Son of a bitch, you're right. It's now 1.14.1.3.

I think the original hackanon is an Ausfag so it's mostly just if he notices before the thread dies.

I might be up for a couple hours more to bump a few times, but no promises.

I'm here, just downloading the store versions right now so I can re-edit them. Uploading will take a while, so the episode might start before I'm done

>original hackanon
The one that posted here or the original original? Far as I know, there are/were three hackanons:

* The original original, who stopped when he had computer problems
* A second one that picked up after the first and learned something about the hacking from the first guy
* And a third one, who I believe is this guy (), that also picked up after the first one stopped

ty m8

I may have lost track

new update, 1.14.3 is up on android

OH FOR FUCKS SAKE I HAD JUST FINISHED WITH 1.14.1.3

sorry i meant 1.14.1.3

ios is on 1.14.2
itunes.apple.com/us/app/marvel-avengers-academy/id1061768547?mt=8

This is how I feel right now. Except instead of feels it's fucking updates.

Remember when /mu/ was feels instead of the shit it is now? The fuck happened to it?

Bumps

>actions
www52.zippyshare.com/v/hrzQrx07/file.html - HD
www52.zippyshare.com/v/zKiM0221/file.html - SD

>shopping
www52.zippyshare.com/v/AKqM2FOw/file.html - HD
www52.zippyshare.com/v/OHI0yl4L/file.html - SD

>rent
www52.zippyshare.com/v/uNI5wY46/file.html - HD
www52.zippyshare.com/v/WoXk3hJy/file.html - SD

There's two. My computer died for a bit and some user took over for a week, then I came back the week after and started doing it again cause Hackanon 2 - Electric Boogaloo didn't have a source for SD files

Thanks.

thanks

Midnight bump

I woke up early because I have to go almost for whole day. Still no update. Aww, typical tynyjew.

When the fuck is this event suppose to start?

>have a whole week to work on an episode
>still fuck it up
BRAVO NIANTIC

DISREGARD THAT I SUCK COCKS

>push out three versions in a day
>don't fix any game breaking glitches
Great fucking job

best waifu in a long time

Apparently the collector has a full healing bug. Or maybe it's on purpose, who can say?

I haven't tried yet but someone on reddit said it. Going to bed now though.

He didn't glitch on me when I worked through the 15 streaks. Maybe it's just a loading bug?

MYSTERIO'S TRICKS STRIKE AGAIN

Damn, she's fantastic at all levels. Been a long time since we got a perfect waifu

While we're talking about glitches and bugs, the combat board is glitchy as fuck. I've had to reload the game a couple of times while trying to use it

MANTIS A CUTE MANTIS A CUTE MANTIS A CUTE MANTIS A CUTE

Her first interaction has her wanting to kiss Pepper. Definitely best girl

I noticed that when it's all blue your academy is invisible but still the active layer (or whatever it's called) so if you tap on the collector you can get back to the game board (through the canister menu) and then click the back arrow to get your academy visible again.

Uh, uh, do you think 'secret hero' might be Ares??

Possibly but that would suck for more "main story" content to be in an event. Not that they care about main story, of course.

Oh, didnt they say Ares is main price for hangouts?

Which is this years version of dating.

I wonder how it will be called next year

Bump.

up

So can anyone else still not store last event's buildings?

Must be a bug for you. I dunno, restart and try again. Otherwise, contact support.

I think it was a problem with the hack, got them away now

Its kind of funny that Nova's quest line is all about him trying to find the Nova we really wanted.

bump

Last bump by me, then I'm letting this die.

This update is killing me. Constant crashes and lockups

Best hope TinyJew™ fixes the bugs.

up

I think EA fix more than TinyJew does at this rate

Which is both sad and saying something.

I guess this is what happened with their family guy game. They took the best developers from that to make AA, and that game went to shit fast. Now that TinyCo has a new Futurama game coming, they've probably pulled a lot of staff off of AA, leading to all these new bugs.