Which One?

Which One?

The white one.

Challenger.

This one

I prefer the Mustang and Challenger just based on looks

There is something profoundly sick about this timeline B car.

Do they all have driect injection?

the camaro 1le was definitely the best of these 3 performance-wise

No, they're all quad carbureted.

Challenger if you want a comfortable highway cruiser.

Mustang if you like running people over.

Camaro if you're a bench racer who thinks being a quarter of a second faster will ever matter and you enjoy not being able to look out of your car.

Challenger. Because murica. And 800 hp. AND MURICA.

after driving almost every iteration of these, I wouldn't consider DDing anything but the 392 Challenger.

Camaro

the one on the tow truck

This.

exactly what I would want (aside from a custom forest green paintjob), and I'd get rid of the scat pack badging on mine

my nigga

which is the most reliable?

in that order of the picture

They are all worst

>visibility meme

lol look at the actual picture, there's hardly any difference between the windshield angle of any of the three cars

Cousin of mine picked one of these up on the cheap because it had hail damage.

It's fucking dope.

The color is aids, though.

nigga skylines haven't been relevant since 2007

Damn that is nice and shiny. Just waxed it?

How does this post make any sense???

work at a dealership, the only challengers we get in are hellcats/392s with toasted driveshafts

Wolfgang's Sealant

Do it yourself or did you go to a detailer?

it pains me to think about all the cool shit we'd be seeing if Pontiac hadn't been killed off

Myself, took about 6 hours for wash, clay, polish, and seal. I applied spray on wax on top afterwards too.

that challenger will never make 800 hp

Modern day Fiero sounds cool.

Really nice job. I'm still a complete novice at detailing.

>Which One?
the objectively best version of the objectively best car of course. :^)

It's okay, takes practice and should only be done every 1-2 years. And Sealant reapplied every 3-4 months.

>cheap, fun MR sports car
you bet it would

How are you liking your car so far?

None of those.

its pretty great desu

my payments dont start until the end of august so take that with a grain of salt

What are your payments, if you don't mind me asking. I pay $350 a month.

$300/month for 72 @ 0% interest

i put nearly $30k down tho

How to spot the guy that hasn't sat in any of them.

Care to fill me in on what car user bought?

1le camaro

It's the totally-not-silver cumarrow

i made this just 4 u

>$300/month for 72 @ 0% interest
Can't go wrong with 0% even if it's for 72 months. I got a 1% because I wanted a 36 month loan for pic related. I was really tempted to get a ZL1, but I got tired of going to the track and I found myself going to the drag strip more and more with my old car.

Nice. Shame about the color though. Silver is boring af, especially for that type of car mang.

see
thats the paint of my car compared to the paint of the explorer in the same picture

Despite it being fat, the challenger is easily the best looking.

>They are all worst
>posts a slower nip shitbox with a ricer wing

lel
they weren't producing anything worth a shit except the GTO before they died, what makes you think they'd suddenly start making kick ass stuff again

F-Type R

>Challenger: pigfat, old and lol FCA
>Camaro: bunker on wheels, ugly interior
>Mustang: ugly rear, shit sound

none.

None.

Imagine being a grown adult driving this shit. This actually makes me mad.

Let me tell you something. Americans are so dumb that they need everything simplified or watered down. This goes from their Language to even their technology or 'automobiles'. Americans are scared and generally too stupid to follow something that goes against conventionality. They need glitz and glamour and hope. They need the American dream neatly wrapped into 50m2 of sub-grade plastic. This is not what European cars are about. European cars deal with real issues and real people. Americans don't want this, they want to dream, have a racecar, have a 'vee-ate', like children. The American 'car industry' is a corrosion of the worst kind, it dumbs down the whole world with infantile culture, where grown men are celebrating drag racing and chrome wheels late into their 20's.

I shit on American cars.

Americans want artificial cheese and fizzy drinks. They can't even enunciate simple words, they just merge together, like mirror for instance.

TL;DR but here you go

Mustang is a little pigfat too. Also besides being old (not a bad thing necessarily) the Challenger is a little anemic and has a small engine bay for how big and heavy it is.

>English is simple
Salty thirdworlder detected. See

Jealousy

>please read my bait... its good bait i promise

>handicapped

>european cars are superior
>i see them from our superior public transportation system

ss zl1

you mean ss 1le?

>New Firebird on the Camaro SS chassis, but made more experience instead of track focused (i.e. different sound, better interior like previous gens)
>New Trans-Am on the ZL1 1LE chassis
>New Fiero using the TT V6 from the ATS-V in MR config
>Holden imports might actually be sold as holdens
>New GTO

To be fair, Chevy somehow got their shit together.
The main issue with Pontiac is that they wanted to make more expensive performance cars, but got constantly blueballed by GM. They neutered the Fiero, Firebird and Camaro so that it wouldnt touch the Corvette. The C3 Corvette was even taken from the Pontiac Banshee.

Now that Chevy's letting th Camaro approach the Corvette, maybe they would have finally let Pontiac do it's own thing

This is breddy guud.

Pigfat challenger, pigfat camaro, or clean smooth mustang?

Choice is obvious

got that right

If they fixed the back end maybe

The mustang is nearly 3800lbs, you wouldn't consider that pigfat too?

if they could whittle it down to a slimmer 70's version that would be perfection.. but outta the three i'll still take the fat bottomed challenger

>he doesn't actually like driving

These cars are just for people who want girls to think they are cool. A real car guy would get an RS or an STI

A real car guy would get an expensive german car without even the prestige of a german car or get some old ass riced out Corrola which also does exactly what you claim the pony cars do only instead of girls thinking their cool its vaping neckbeards.

I'm intrigued.

6 t h G e n

But the Challenger is nice too, if you can get over just how big it is

Ford mustang

My niggas.

>okay okay, what if we took GM's shitty reliability, but instead went with a car that was EVEN WORSE?
>Fuck yeah, get a dodge!

challengers/chargers are pretty reliable. Its the other shit dodge sells that made by Fiat like the Dart and pre-bailout crap like the journey.

could you photoshop the pile of dog shit out of thee driveway so we can see what car you're talking about?

The red one

Now which one?

You are using the last gen Camaro interior

I'm using what's in the OP

can u fuck off back to >>>/reddit/ with this dumb meme

this picture feels disingenuous as fuck. it seems as if they have equal leg room and visibility, and we know that isn't true

Mustang.

all 3 but must meet these conditions

V8 engine
Manual transmission

>tell the truth
>g-go back to r.eddit! Y-you fahget

I picked a camaro because its the modern sports car version of a muscle car which they have all been trying to become for years.

I don't like Camaros, Sam I am.

Has anything been made in the last decade without it?

Whatever the red one is, it looks the least faggy.

>Challenger
>trying to become a sports car

>modern sports car version of a muscle car
But isn't that sort of what a Challenger?

I like the challenger because it's driver centered.