Anyone else hate them?

Anyone else hate them?
Noone actually follows the cost rules.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folkrace
youtube.com/watch?v=9NMqBkkMx_w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The cost rules are impossible to follow.

>our judges have the right to douse your car in gasoline and light it on fire at any time for any reason

Yes they are, I raced a Ford Taurus that was done well within the price limit. I quit after the 2014 mustang guys came.

24 Hours of Reddit

Yeah, full of hipster faggots that know jack shit about card.

*cars

lol what

>as she can't even spell cars right

numale RCR fanboy detected

>Noone actually follows the cost rules.
this happens to any sport given enough time

I wonder if anyone has taken a rusted old funbox and decided to give it the tofu meme machine makeover and raced it.

There was that one guy who raced a limo with the tofu shop logo on the side

They need the rule that any racer can buy your car for $1000$1500 at the end of the season. If you skip out, you are barred from racing.

Holy fuck.

My dad calls me on a weekly basis to get me to do this
>"Its cheaper than your trackdays user and you can drive more"
>"Your old rx7 would be perfect to cut up for this you gotta just make it look junky ;P"

>2014 mustang
How is that possible?

"""buy""" it from your friend for $5

I'm being hyperbolic but they can literally buy your car for peanuts whenever they want

He's not wrong.

this is graceful and brilliant tbqh

that ep of Roadkill was great.

this would fix so many things except for the super rich-fags who will still enter with their good cars to win

I'd love to take credit but the Finns already have this type of thing. It's awesome. Also, fuck those rich guys. Let them keep wasting money and getting poor people awesome cars.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folkrace

Since there's a guy blasting the nyan cat song, I wonder if there was anyone who was blasting Eurobeat. I think I remember someone from here entered with a Dakimakura, and the judges called it a "creepy pillow", am I remembering right?

Also, are hektik skiddz allowed in the races, or would that be considered dangerous?

After any race not after season

I wish my dad was cool like that

The limo was in the chopped lincoln lemons rally.
nyan cat was in the rotsun (just watched), don't remember a dakimaukra.

My only problem with that is you should be racing one car in a season, not constantly adjusting to new cars.

he's trolling you

I LIKE lemons but i agree. the rules aren't strict enough.

This is a good measure. If you cant enforce that people will have a limited money to spend on the car, force them to have limited proffits.

>>"Your old rx7 would be perfect to cut up for this you gotta just make it look junky ;P"
>old rx7 would be perfect to cut up for this
>cut up
>old rx7

string him up on the tree

Circle track does this.
Thats why I don't race circle track anymore.
Even If I'm not cheating some asshole would always claim my motor. It got irritating putting blood sweat and tear into something just to have some asshole cash out for it at the end of the year. That motor has been with me for years, I even named it ol' smokey and was about to retire the old gal before she finally blew. Not the most powerful but the most faithful. Kept running no matter what. He took her from me thinking it was some blueprinted engine. I watched ol' smoky die in front of my face.
>lol that motor was total shit, how'd you win with it?! she didn't even last a heat race I'm never claiming an engine from you again
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I wonder, are there any cars that could be considered to be "illegal" that can be had for cheap and are relatively durable? Like you can find old camries for a few hundred, and those fucking things will survive a nuclear war, to say nothing of 24 hours of continued running.

they could make it like dirt track so that if you refuse to sell your car you forfeit all your points for the race

can you not refuse to sell it at your track

seems like a good way to prevent these faggots shame it doesn't seem to work

The other user was suggesting that every car should be able to be sold at the end of the race for $1-1.5k because these are all supposedly built for $500 or under. Filtering people that fake bought expensive cars from friends.

If it could be done without any sort of insurances telling you what to do so rollcages become optional it could be doable.
They used to crush one car at the end of the race

Why would they care? Those faggots are their top customers

This might work. Or it could backfire like it did for the AMA in the 70s when someone claimed Marty Tripes' bike and all the manufacturers threatened to pull out of racing and the guy who claimed the bike had his career ruined.

But since LeMons has no factory support this actually could work. Unless attendance dropped so low from ass mad racers.

/ourguy/

you mean like in finland?

He won the Lemons rally with it too

They do have that rule. You give them the right to buy your car for $500 after the race and they can and have done things to cars that they have bought that way.

Holy shit. Is he this guy?

youtube.com/watch?v=9NMqBkkMx_w

top kek
I didn't even know japs were into lincolns