3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
a9lh + CFW: 3ds-guide.b4k.co/
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Wii: sites.google.com/site/completesg/hacking-guide
Vita: pastebin.com/D3rMbNQp

-RECENT NEWS-
Last edit: May 2

>3DS
-New stable Luma release adds new feature similar to LayeredFS and fixes GBA/DS support for 11.4, among other stuff. github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/releases/download/v7.0.4/Luma3DSv7.0.4.7z
-A new kernel exploit for 11.3 has been released. Any 3DS up to 11.3 can be modded. wololo.net/2017/04/11/3ds-hack-nintendo-pushes-firmware-11-4-smealum-releases-kernel-exploit-firmware-11-3/
-11.4 patched the new kernel exploit and soundhax. DO NOT update if you don't have CFW. 3dbrew.org/wiki/11.4.0-37
If you want to play online, update Luma to 7.x and/or your 3DS to 11.4. NTR video streaming is currently not supported on 11.4. If you have a CFW, have updated to 11.4 and want to use hbl_loader on the original 3DS, you need to rename the 11.2 payload.
-Doodlebomb, a new entrypoint, has been released. The game is available on the eShop, but it has been patched. mrnbayoh.github.io/doodlebomb/
-Themely, a new theme manager, is being developed. gbatemp.net/threads/468707/
-A new developer took over freeShop. gbatemp.net/threads/468436/

>Vita
-New taiHEN release brings PSN spoofing back. henkaku.xyz/changes/
-Adrenaline 4 released, features partial support for PS1 games, including sound. github.com/TheOfficialFloW/Adrenaline/releases
-3.65 was released. Don't update. Spoofing still works for now. wololo.net/2017/04/18/ps-vita-firmware-3-65-released/

>PS4
-Reports of a 4.5x jailbreak have surfaced, no plans for release have been confirmed yet.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Dazzozo/minute
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

N64 on 3DS when?

most likely never
even then don't expect it to run well anyway
;_;

If you could have one(1) of these emulators run flawless on the 3ds, which one you pick:

-n64
-ngc
-psx
-dreamcast

to make them even more appealing, the one you choose will also have working netplay.

By flawless, you mean 100% cycle accurate?
If so, I'd choose Dreamcast.
Never owned one myself but there were some games that were quite fun when playing with friends.
PSX I already have modchip + PSIO.
I have a Wii for GCN games. And I couldn't care less for N64 games.

>N64
>GC
This is a hard choice. I can't decide.

Why did you choose PlayStation over PlayStation 2 though? That would have made it a lot harder.

The Doodlebomb news really isn't worth keeping. Glad freeShop finally got mentioned.

>ps2
because it would be literally impossible. if this happened, the 3ds would shoot from whatever number it currently is(60 or 65M, can't remember), to like 120M.

So are N64, GameCube and DreamCast

the 3ds barely manages to emulate the gba lmao

>n64
not entirely.

So my old Bravely Default save was in the 000fd500 folder, but now that I got it again on a new 3ds, it's in a 000fc500 folder and won't let me restore it in JKSM. Is there any way to bypass this, or do I have to reinstall a different region copy to restore it

Our discussion was stemming from this post:
The point being that there was a time when women were meaningfully treated differently. That time has passed and feminism in my life period has become compensation and as a result, policies that were previously fair (such as assault) have been rewritten to specifically favor women which is sexism in law.

No person worth listening to would advocate discriminating against women, on the other hand we have a movement now that is entirely inspired by a psychological sentiment or feelings.

The resolution, like any good therapy should be to help them correct the discrepancy between their worldview and the reality.

That isn't to say sexism doesn't exist, but it isn't nearly as described by feminists.

>flawless
That's a bit unrealistic, isn't it?

Hold on, where are you getting those folders? That's not what they're normally named like in JKSM. You didn't copy them from the "Nintendo 3DS" folder, did you?

How well is 3ds emulation? How does it compare to the Vita or PSP?

Wii U question.

I accidentally installed redNAND not knowing you shouldn't, how do I delete the invisible NAND copy bogging down my SD card? I formatted it but it didn't work.

Those are probably 2 different title ids, one for the european version and the other for the american version
so just download the proper one

3dsdb.com says 000fc500 is American Bravely Default and 000fd500 is Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call
that user probably did something wrong

>nintendo announces n2ds will ship with a mini hdmi port and option to use a wireless gamepad
buying one?

source?

Why was the Switch section removed?

>How well is 3ds emulation? How does it compare to the Vita or PSP?
vita can now properly emulate psx, and I believe it can also do n64.

His ass.

for the same reason the wiiu, psp and ps3 ones aren't there. nothing is happening

It makes some sense. The update has been out a while now, and it's not really /hbg/'s job to deliver Zelda news.

TTYD keeps freezing on the first paragoomba past the petalburg gate. I played through fully on this very drive with Dios Mios so I know it's got to be a setting issue. Any idea what's going on?

>vita can now properly emulate psx
You could do it pretty well since long ago, adrenaline just made it simpler and with more options

As our resident criminal lawyer, double entendre withstanding, I can tell you that (at least my state's) assault statutes don't favor women and haven't been rewritten to do so in any meaningful way.

Sentencing, though? A male judge is a little more likely to go easy on a female, yeah. But that's largely in part due to sexism against men, in thinking that they aren't capable of being victimized by women. It's a two-way street, and double standards hurt everyone.

Tumblr feminism isn't feminism, it's just what its opponents like to elevate and publicize to undermine it.

OP here, I actually wanted to use this pic

Remember to report and hide cancer posts like these guys. This has nothing to do with /hbg/.

Then why'd ya remove it after all. Why must we stare at Roxas' ugly mug? I cringe every time.

Make sure to report and hide yourself for contributing to the problem

github.com/Dazzozo/minute

Thoughts?

They're having a deep conversation about the way the 3DS scene benefits and/or gets hurt from feminism and trannies. If you aren't smart enough don't bother, but don't pretend they're shitposting just because of it. :^)

>some stuff might be useful i guess
See? He's one of the good guys, he actually releases all of his stuff.
When it stops being relevant, that is.

I want Daz to lead us to Switch-hax glory so Plailect can write a guide!

can't you take your personal messages to a private chat? what does the discussion of the equality between men and women have to do with homebrew?

>encouraging them to share their contacts and identityfag here

user, irc doesn't even require any credentials.

Note how the people complaining are shitting up the current thread more than the post they're complaining about.

What is it?

not like anyone has anything better to do.

And really, that's why we're all here in the first place.

>implying IRC isn't challenging for them
They probably use Discord, Skype or some shit

Wouldn't it be entertaining if the New 2DS was Sighax-proof?

If this needs the boot.img files to work, I can provide them.

by the end of b4k 3ds guide, can i install freeshop and play games4free?
or are there more steps to follow?

you can
you also want to read the pastebin in the op

>this guy gets deleted
>all the faggots turning these threads into /pol/ sjw boogaloo shitposting don't

This place is dead.

What's even happening these days?
Someone recommend some recent, decent 3DS/Shita games, just to give us something to talk about?

What did he say? Just report /pol/ ffs, don't respond to the cunts, they feed off negativity, they're like Gremlins or that other film thing.

It just means janitors aren't going to actually read more than 2 or 3 words and only deleted them because they saw "report"

>this salty
Don't break the rules then. :^)

The 3DS doesn't need to emulate the GBA.

It doesn't need to, but the fact that it can't manage to do it simply proves that it's never going to emulate the GameCube.

thank you
i've already read the pastebin, but just wanted to clear it out, as the guide is very long and all.

That's not the point of the discussion.
No one is under the impression that the 3DS can handle Gamecube emulation, it was a hypothetical question.
If you don't know how to deal with hypotheticals, you're probably autistic.

see He implied those consoles could be emulated perfectly on the 3DS

How do you know that's the same person?

i keep getting an error when i try to install a theme through themely, says i'm using version 1.1.2 so it won't work.

it all seemed hypothetical to me. no one suggested it would be possible. I think many of you are thinking too much.

if we're to think about this in a non hypothetical, then no system could be perfectly emulated on the 3ds.

>says i'm using version 1.1.2 so it won't work

lol wtf

I program for a living and seeing how the homebrew community views and believes (or does not) it has to handle this themselves rather than just be about homebrew/applications is what convinces me to contribute or avoid.

In this case I'm impressed with /hbg/ for staying in line with the 4chins traditional culture when all of Veeky Forums hasn't even held up as well.

I've been debating trying to maintain old utilities to help out, abandoned projects that were completed but haven't been updated in ages, but I don't want to release it, then one day say something harmless and get SJWrecked. I'm considering just releasing things to the general.

Can someone post the latest mai torrent?

see

ok nevermind i'm a fucking idiot

"An error has occurred. You have version 1.1.2"

"Failed to open BodyCache.bin. Try selecting one of the default color themes on the home menu settings"

i just set the home menu to a red theme and next time i tried installing it worked. guess it needed to 'generate' the home menu customisation files.

feel free to call me names

Open the default theme manager and then try again. It literally tells you to do this in the error message.

It doesn't matter if it isn't the same person, because the other one is referring to the first post
One asked why PS2 wasn't in the list, someone replied that it's because it would be impossible to emulate it. By the same logic most if not all of the other consoles shouldn't be in the list

Check the pastebin.

>It doesn't matter if it isn't the same person
I most certainly does.

One person proposed the discussion.
Another asked why PS2 wasn't on a list.
A third implied that it's because the 3DS couldn't handle PS2.

The discussion was never supposed to imply that the 3DS could handle any of those systems, some retard just assumed it could.

Which lead to a post saying 3DS can't even emulate the GBA, to point out why PS2 could have been in the list just as easily
And then someone replied saying the 3DS doesn't need to emulate it because they didn't read the conversation

Is it worth waiting for N2DS?

Nah that's on par for the learning curve of quirky Nintendo systems.

Maybe not if you care about hacking. Sighax could be its only hope, and that could take 6 months to a year for all we know.

Just as much as DS from SD was worth waiting for.

Judging from what we've seen so far it seems to be the best 3DS to date.

The 3DS doesn't need to emulate GBA.

>best 3DS to date
How so?
From what we've seen, it's the same as an n3DS minus 3D.
And its default color schemes are pretty ugly, to be desu.

I like the New 2DS XL design better than any other 3DS
New 2DS XL>New 3DS XL>New 3DS>3DS XL>3DS>2DS
and 3DS XL would be between New 2DS XL and New 3DS XL if it had the New 3DS features.

Is it safe to play undubs/uncensors on Wii U online?

For example xenoblade x undub, which i didnt know the game has online co-op functions.

I find the design of it pretty shit.
After having played a few times with the 2DS, I really got to like its appearance. I would've loved if they continued that way.
If it did, I'd most likely agree with your ranking. But as it is now, it's n3DS XL >~ 2DS > o3DS XL = n2DS XL > n3DS > o3DS.
Sometimes I wish, I was a handlet.

>Even the strongest women are weaker than the average man, or just on par with them.

Veeky Forums meet Valentina Schevchenko,

Valentina, meet people who you can 1hitko easy.

whoops, here we go.

Stop.

>exception that proves the rule fallacy
>doesn't understand

where do i get ps3 games, especially ps1 and ps2 games that play on a ps3?

someone have the recommanded 3ds games image?

>Valentina Schevchenko
>w-well th-thats different! ;_;
Holy shit you guys are so emotionally fragile.

Yeah

p-plizz post it senpai

im the guy hes respnding to, dont even bother. you know hes baiting when he has to bring up a ufc champion.

>My one example disproves a general rule!
Holy shit you are retarded.

So do you think sony is done with the handheld market? Will it just be nintendo only from now on? Sony fucked up by making their memory fucking expensive and they should get rid of that or just make it way cheaper for it to be good again. Hacked PSP was the fucking shit back then.

I have to be honest, as someone who's primarily a fan of IPs and not console makers, but have owned every Sony console, this is what I've come up with.

Sony seems to use consoles to push technologies, because as long as the adoption rate is high enough they'll profit from other industries they hold as a result. So DVDs, Bluray, higher quality cheap LCDs, OLED, etc.

So I think their consoles are designed first around that and second around meeting market. They do most of their market work in deals with developers/publishers as opposed to the hardware.

I hope they do another handheld because I absolutely loved the PSP and Vita. I have the Yakuza PSP games imported and I still play them regularly as well as Legacy of Kain titles on Vita.

they have till july imo, once the switch saturates noone will bother. the idea handheld.
vita 2
msd,
tablet functionality
kernal exploit B-)
more than just weeb games and ports

You konw at this point I would not be surprised if sony took the dying xperia and playstation and combined them into something good unlike their previous venture. Mobile shit is always popular and having a phone in your PSP thing would sell today much better than in the past. Hacking would be much harder though.

I just found out that valkyrie drive is goin to steam

With that and the ninja tits games i only have one reason to not sell my vita, ys 4

Any other reason i should hang on to this dust gatherer? My best bet for ys4 on pc at this point is emulation but i have a hard time caring for some reason.

i thought the xperia z line was doing well. also they tried with the psphone. hacking would be easier since it would be android based.

freeshop forks where?

It would be way more possible than with the GC

Any good psp game anyone could recommend? This is what ive completed and played

P3P
KH: BBS
All of the Phantasy star games
All of the psp final fantasy games & FFT
Disgaea 1 and 2 and the prinny spin-offs
Hero project
Tactic Ogre

Pretty much strategy games and rpgs. As for PS1 is anything, Chrono Cocks, Xenogears and FF7.

Also any ps vita games would be great too. This is what ive completed and played for the vita.

WoFF
Both Ateliers trilogies (nip)
Sophie
Cyber sluts and lost order?
Disgaea 3 and 4
FFX and X2
MvC3
Both God eaters
Freedom Wars
Lost song and Hallow Frag
Senran Kagura series
Valkyrie drive

And may have missed a few.

So my friend didn't want his Xbox 360 so I took it to see what I could do with it.

Could I get homebrew on this baby to play backups through a USB? The only ones I care about are the Halo games and the Banjo games.

portable ops
project diva
tekken dark resurrection
natsume yujinchou
desu i dont really like my psp