For Honor New Shit kids

/fhg/ - For Honor General Anonymous 05/03/17(Wed)15:59:22 No.175777924▶ACTUAL NARUTOS EDITION
Previous thread: >Season 2 info: New maps, New gear, New heroes
pastebin.com/ctyZRLjg

>New V1.06 patch is here, Warden/PK/Shugoki nerfs, Orochi buff

forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-community/152-289202-16/

>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

**ATTENTION CONSOLE BROS**
There is now an official PS4 and XB1 Community!

If you would like to join, search For Honor General (PS4)
For Honor General Official (XB1)
or Message/add TheSteroid386 (PS4) or metalkid267 (XB1) and we will invite you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mjjkHg5FOhk
ashesofcreation.com/ref/Uuppas/?campaign=JoinAshesofCreation
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*teleports behind you

First for WE ARE LEGION

first for naruto run

>ATTACK BOOSTS NO LONGER AFFECT FEATS

FINALLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

NO MORE JAVELINS AND BOWS THAT ARE ONE HIT KILLS

Wow you sure fucked up this OP but WHO GIVES A SHIT SHINOBI IS LITERALLY NARUTO

top OP lad

NO MORE FLICKER

X for No Femturion

I just wanted my Roman Amazon...

WE ARE LEGION, AVE IMPERATOR

>Bombringer is no longer viable
Sad day really

the zones?

NO MORE GUARD BREAK FEINT

>Spoiling all gear
How lame is that

FOR HONOR IS SAVED

THE DEVS ARE OKAY NOW

0%

>CENTURION HERO TRAILER
AAAAAAAAAA

Warlord still broken
PK still speedy
What drugs are you on

FUCK THE SHINOBI ANIKEKS

WHO /GLADIATOR/ HERE

Conq is actually doing well in terms of win/loss, but they are working on changes to him since his gameplay is so one-dimensional

>trapzerker is dead
im fucking livid

AXIOS

The new maps look amazing.
Temple is super comfy during the day
Forge should will be a cool kinda steampunk castle town

>Damien literally saying to git gud against conq

SEMPER UBI SUB UBI

>Fixing bugs
Holy shit the game is playable now

>That second Centurion
I like this one a lot, I think it have the perfect balance for the low fantasy

welp, the next rep I should gun for is 5, fantastic

Better start afk farming right now

>unlock attacks will be fixed

Thank you Jesus

As long as the the best way to play this game is still to sit back and just block and use your safest move over and over what good does maps, gear and new classes do?

Can I finally do my dailies agaisnt AI?

Also, how much time would it take to get one rep if I was continuosly playing Dominion VS AI?

You've been able to do that for a while already.

Season 2 adds a 25% xp boost to all gamemodes

The game's bugged right now, so you can't claim rewards if you're doing AI matches, unless it's brawl

Life of a Conq as experienced in the span of 8 reps:

Turtle like any other character, since you now have nothing that others don't.
>OMG Turtling conq cancer kys nerf when
Use shield bash 4-5 times throughout the match since it's the only offensive move that doesn't get you killed.
>OMG Shield spamming faggot no skill kys nerf when
Use full block to feint attacks since for some reason it's not enough to take away every other defensive tool from a defense oriented character, so you can't feint properly too.
>OMG bug abusing fucker reported.

Can't wait for buffs just 6 months down the line after a line of consecutive nerfs, when this piece of shit game will finally die.

It's fine that they fix all the bullshit move and bugs but they added literally nothing back into the game.

I play three different classes and they combined have like 4 usable moves.

Oh shit, that's awesome, never thought I'd see Ubi trying to lessen the grind in any way

Am I being baited

this will be your view in elimination/dominion/brawl 2 weeks later

I didnt even care for Cent before all the new info but Im on the fence. They are both cool as fuck.

For anyone who wants to see the new videos of the Centurion and Naruto, just skip to the end of the video at the 1:39:45 mark
www twitch tv/videos/140062869

Nope. They're even giving out two weeks of champion status when season two releases

>yfw

youtube.com/watch?v=mjjkHg5FOhk

FUCK IT
ROMAN FACTION WHEN

I know I've been saying that story a lot, but I had a berserker who complained I was spamming warden vortex when I only used the Shoulderbash twice, one of which was accidental.

Just don't give a fuck mate, do what you want and have fun because these people will never bitch about anything they can

So are we getting actual balance changes or just bug fixes? Cuz thay's cool and all, but the latter is better.

How about you stop playing ubishit games, and play AOC?

ashesofcreation.com/ref/Uuppas/?campaign=JoinAshesofCreation

was a female centurion really that outlandish..

yes im salty about it.

Someone needs to edit that one comic with the knight against the weebs, and replace the character saying "beelev it" with the shinobi, and change the knight to the centurion

>kickstarter
>open world

Never gonna be finished, never gonna be good.

R O M A I N V I C T A

Well, definitely not more outrageous than black vikings or samuraai, so why the fuck not?

Both the new heroes look cool as fuck

>kickstarter

nah

I got the same experienced condensed into now 4 reps. To most people in this game, it really doesn't matter what you do. So sick of this whole "nerf him buff me" bullshit.

Shinobi is literal weeb trash.

Where were you when Ubi saved For Honor?

>literal naruto character
>cool

Out.

Would a male peacekeeper be a problem?
A female warlord?
I really wouldn't have any problems with every class being available in both sexes, save for maybe Shugoki and Lawman because I have a hard time imagine a HUUUUUUUUGE woman in full jousting plate and a female sumo.
The only people that really bitch about that usually are /r9k/ and realismfags

Honestly with flicker being fixed pk and roach are trash to me now. Warlord is still great.

Sitting at home waiting for meaningful combat improvements that never came.

It's a good start, but dominion is the main draw for a larger audience and it's the least stable mode connection wise.

Roach I can definitely understand, but how the fuck is PK trash now?

Have you seen how HUGE the male centurion is?
She would be significantly smaller compared to male counterpart to where you couldn't take her seriously or almost as big as the male counterpart to where shes just a man.

>implying I know anything about Naruto

Im going to play him and slow walk all tge time and theres nothing you can do to stop me

Nah PK will still be able to perfectly hold her grounds, she still dish out way too much damages for her speed.

I would hang with all of that even with Shug and LB because THHICC memes

It just seems silly to have gender locks on classes, it's not fun in MMOs why is it okay when it comes to things that have character creation.

what bugs me is that in the gender assigner, Warlord and Shug have it, almost as if they were teasing the idea of it but couldn't fix it.

>Too poor for the season pass right now so I'll have to wait a week while the rest is having fun with the Centurion

Atleast ill have my yellow Kensei gear

>Would a male peacekeeper be a problem?

Yes because then the class is purely trash instead of being a waifu.

>stay with Samurai since beta because Asian
>shinobi is actual trash-tier animeshit

Why have they done this?

Time to join the Knights. I'll play weebnobi if his gameplay is fun

The shame will kill you or you're so far gone that you may as well already be dead.

I mean...

Amazon's are fucking hot. I like me some big womens

TO ME. Flicker and gb feints was the only thing pks could do to fuck me up, Since i know how to block and parry lights on reaction.

It'd be like M/F conq, the size difference is very noticeable.

why not both?

Check you out, go sweep a few tournaments then.

It's hard to balance when you have bugs fucking with the balance numbers.

Not enough Steel

I finally get to live out my childhood fetish I picked up back in 2000.

Is there any place that have posted attack speed in text format. I rather not watch yt videos. Also why do some places write attack speed in frames as 15f, but then some people write it in ms speed 500ms. Can anyone leink me to both.

So am I supposed to believe that it's just coincidence that the Vikings won season 1 and they're the only faction that isn't getting a map or a character?

Who are the next two characters so we can know in advance which faction will win season 2?

I can't gaze into alternate timelines, so idk.

Severely underrated movie.

Nobushi and Valkyrie would make no sense as males

Going by that logic then knights will also lose season 2

No, it was fate. The reason Vikings won was so the side that gets weeaboo trash couldn't win.

But femraider tho

changing gears stats is fine and all but the defence meta needs a fucking nerf. just make it so if you block an attack you need to input guardswitch again

bingbangbosh fixed

Somebody post the season 3+ hero predictions please

I think they should keep the bar while adding the numbers, because it's gonna be really tedious trying to manage all that gear just by looking at green and red arrows & numbers.

Adding a gear stat type that has its stats balanced between all three is gonna add to that too.

>Ranged GB

If you counter gb it you better drag his ass to you and get a free hit.

It's the highlander and the gladiator

So the Centurion has a dash attack, deflect but has normal guard like a Vanguard?

Could this finally be the other character besides Kensei for me?

I would be in favor of a tiny, lithe female Centurion that makes no goddamn sense because it makes for a better waifu.

You gotta pander to the waifufags if you want this game to survive.

>Tfw there won't be a Fallen Empires faction with the Centurion, a Persian Immortal, a Greek Hoplite, and a Lu Bu/Guan Yu style Han warrior

I really hope they add an immortal.

Wait wait, he have BOTH a regular guard AND a deflect?

>I would be in favor of a tiny, lithe female Centurion
It's called peacekeeper user

Yeah just like Kensei