Cards Art (updated with TOG) (1.95GB):
mega.nz/#!DRwEyKqB!7XlYLtKQZ1pkmZHZxPMIllK8g6jXv-yWUy-SnF6JIs8

Only the Art updated with TOG:
mega.nz/#!qYplEYJQ!_Ot8MwzytP-HaftJ6_cmTUwJ6IsJ0dwEwJAmiVFnLl4

Necro'ed:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/baha_virginsoul
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want to kiss Luna's tummy and lick her belly button!

Hey let's give a class 12 (twelve) ramp cards with good secondary effects. Oh and also the best healing and best board clears. What could go wrong?

Rate my Take 2 deck and ignore my shit cropping

Post elf

GURIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIUTSU

>almost made a thread myself
wew that was close

I love my cute wife Unica!
So beautiful!
SO PURE!

easy 5 wins unless you brick hard

Creep

Dog!

Luna is in GBF?

>lost with sahabahazell

Dragoncuck intellect

Just started playing the game, how do I improve this shit deck?

Won 4 matches in a row fight it so it can't be that terrible, r-right?

>easy 5
>saha
>imperial dragoon

You got two amazing legendaries and two awful ones. Some good silvers. It's an okay draft

Milf ass.
>Captcha: butt nixon

>almost at 41k now
twitter.com/baha_virginsoul
Reminder to hit that follow button for more FREE packs

>tfw soviet union won't collapse for another month

Drop dance of death and get tribunals, drop the imperial mammoths and get themis
Do story and add the pure bald man of infinite banishing
add some -countdown stuff to help with seraph
more healing

>soviet union gets banished next week*

>shadowverse announce has 8k retweets
>RoB only 700
what went wrong?

>tfw I don't have to be afraid of nerfs because I play Neppu

MAKE IT STOP

thanks

New player here.

How is online? Do you play single player or versus other players?

Can you challenge friends etc?

>complains about getting 3 DJeannes
CURSE YOUR LUCK YOU HERETIC

Hmm

You'll still get reamed by Aegis

She and Arisa were in there for an event I think. I just saved the pics when they got posted here.

All of the above, but you could've figured out that riddle if you just opened up the game. It's not rocket science.

there is a story mode and practice vs. AI but you would mostly play against other players

yes

Can you find out who you're playing against? I don't see any player names or chat.. dafuq?

hardly

>How is online? Do you play single player or versus other players?
You can play ranked mode, casul or draft, no restrictions on either, but ranked is more competitive and has rewards for playing it. In draft you draft deck out of 15 pairs of cards and have 5 games to win
There is singleplayer stories for all classes and AI challenges
>Can you challenge friends etc?
Yes, you can both normal and draft

names are shown at the start and if you go to the menu mid-match

RoB is fucking ded m8, they even closed the iOS server recently.

Which packs should I buy as a newbro?

Or should I save gold for something else?

>aegis seraph
come back when you can beat aegis test of strength

What do you do if he plays CD reduction or a ToS instead of two wincons?

Top is aegis haven staples. 2 is a must, 3 is preferred. You could go with 2 aegis and tribunal.
Bottom is other good stuff. There's a few other good options but that's most if them

Press ESC and it'll show their name, in the replay it shows that as well, on the friends tab you can see the last players you went against

>Which packs should I buy as a newbro?
That depends on which class you want to focus on.

Can you guys help me fix my deck? I sometimes have problems with Ramp/Dragon

What deck do you want to play? ToG, RoB, and standard in that order IMO. You probably need a lot of standard cards but you get a ton of free standard packs, so I wouldn't really spend gold on it. I wouldn't really recommend buying DE packs at this point.

Are Aegis decks dropped their TOS nowadays? I thought that shit was the bees knees, though I don't play the deck.

is it too late to start playing? do you get exclusive cards or can get you all cards if you play now without paying at all

>deaths breath
>more nep and goblin kings
test of strength aegis is the easiest shit to deal with as nep

Be honest /svg/, is our meta really better right now?

Would also like to hear opinions from idorts who play both.

I can't into English all of a sudden
Have Aegis Decks dropped their TOS?*

Pick a win con, either Aegis or Seraph, and build your deck around it. Don't bother spending loads of vials to optimize your deck as much as possible because anything can win in the lower ranks.

You need 1-2 Test of Strength or your aegis won't do much to stop dragon from killing you

>mordecai can't beat aegis in a duel
truly the immortal cuck

You need Test of Strength and Acolyte Light.

It's optional, a dead draw often. But when you get aegis out it's game over most of the time. High risk high reward

The only exclusive things in this game are cosmetics (emblems, sleeves).

Should be the best time to start now because of the 9 million download promotions. You will get 49 packs from the start.

Every card can be crafted without paying except certain legendaries with alternate artwork.

Only exclusive cards are some alternative art cards you can get from prebuilt decks and some past events. All other cards are available from packs and crafting, except a few achievement related ones.

But the other game doesn't have cute girls and anime tiddies?

Correct, so SV can never be worse.

Yes.
I'll take dragon and shadow over dshift and roachniggers any time
also
>postnerf daria
>only 51%
Completely false numbers

>complaining about the best Haven legendary
I bet you played Elana in DE.

>Shaman and Rune
JUST

You've got removal but you could also probably use some pressure cards so Dragon can't ramp up on you as easily. You could try beastcall Arias instead of snake priestess.

Test of strength might work too but from what I played it felt like a dead draw sometimes. Sonia is also kind of annoying for dragon to deal with. Has enough health to block Zell combos even Ouro combo since it doesn't take effect damage.

This includes Dshift too you baka

Zell's existence means Dragon rapes slow decks. The best you can do is main Acolite's to counter Ouroboros or just as additional hard removal in general.

I'd like to see numbers from master/legend because it can change pretty drastically

>pre-tog
>picking the pre-nerf stats instead of the post-nerf
That's not "pre-totg", that should be called "RoB". Yes, ToG is the worst meta. What's your point?

>Want Dark jeanne.
>my 2 latest leggos where otomeme and Roese queen from my 2 latest free standard packs.
>only got Aegis as only Totg in like 30 packs.
Fuck my life.

WTF happened to Shaman and Warlock?

Why they go into trash tier after expansion?

>Be honest /svg/, is our meta really better right now?
No, who said that? Dragon is annoying as fuck, but I don't care about it too much. The problem is Shadow existing alongside it, what kills every single deck in existence other than those 2. The nerfs can't come soon enough. I hate the fact that it seems like they will only nerf cards at the end of this month, like they did in RoB.

>post nerf daria vs pre nerf shadow and dragon
ecksdee

HS rotated cards out and they lost some really good stuff

Blizzard forgot to powercreep their cards, also they push for discard warlock but there it discards completely random card

>pre-nerf Daria
If anything, it was good that retards were all jumping into Daria instead of Roach, the actual best deck.
What's even the point of comparing past metas if you want to talk about the current one? Post stats for the current Hearthstone meta if you want to make a point.

Got 3 of her and i don't have garuda/aegis. In RoB i got 3 wolfs and i don't play forest, now i got animated anomaly and aerin. Wtf Cygames? I am shadowmain.

Mastema? More like Fatstema.

How often does the 50 crystal price come back for the packs?

>Post stats for the current Hearthstone meta if you want to make a point.
You retarded or something?
What do you think the thing in the bottom left is?

Kill yourself, shadownigger.

Daily. It's called the daily deal.

>daily deal
every month

>rune has had more than 2x more people playing daria and dshift than shadow
>BUT SHADOW IS THE MOST CANCEROUS CRAFT! FUCK SHADOW

Duel of Champions had a deck that dealt damage whenever a card was randomly discarded from your opponent's hand

>how often does the daily deal reset
gee iunno

>You retarded or something?
Yes, I am. I only realized it after posting it.

Catacomb has a really soothing voice.

>mfw using meme mask to cuck OTK roach out of their combo

You can't be this retarded

How many extra chromosomes were you born with?

Dam she's flat as shit.

Current meta is as bad as MSG meta in hearthstone was, and basically all those months of shaman from LoE through Kara.

Although Hearthstone is different. When one or two classes are really bad almost nobody plays them. I'm not sure if it's because the non-meta classes in hearthstone are usually just super awful or people enjoy playing non-meta shit in shadowverse more, but even the worst classes in shadowverse never usually drop below the 6% playrate like you see all the time in hearthstone.

Daria could and still can brick, Midshadow bricks far less. Daria had weaknesses, Midshadow is T0. Why are you trying to defend your broken ass deck? Kill yourself, shadownigger.

Here comes the tog-cuck defense force. Lecture us how shadow and dragon are way worse than dshift, ptp forest and haven in DE

I think waiting for 2 months to nerf the card is alright, if Cygames nerfed the cards right away, it would backfire harder on them since people spent tons of vials on Fotm OP shit and wouldn't want to them to be useless so soon.

>tfw cucking blood players using meme mask

You still didn't tell me how many extra chromosomes you were born with, downs-kun.