Do people actually think manual is the superior transmission?

When I drive automatic I can use one hand to jerk off your girlfriend in the passenger seat, take your manuals and sit on em ya fagoots. Automatics have more torque and they are faster and can come with manual as an option today for people want to act like racers sometimes. Just admit manual is inferior, it's ok to be wrong you know?

>jerk off your girlfriend

Nigga is you gay

>typically browse /k/
>it's been going to shit
>come to Veeky Forums, haven't been here in a while
>it's just as bad

/k/ has been garbage since "fudd" started being used as an actual insult

For fuck sake just drive your car and be happy.

Manual vs auto is just like a Star Wars vs Star Trek debate.

>jerk off your girlfriend

guess this proves auto drivers are faggo's

Star Trek is for old people.

Star Wars is for every generation.

combine a manual with a direct injection engine and i could whip your ass any day if the week

If you know how to properly drive a manual, any ladies in the passenger seat will be creaming themselves without any further stimulation required on your part.

>posts manual Cadillac

LOL keep telling yourself that, DWEEB. While your rubbing off a penis all day I'm fingering your girl with one hand as I cruise with the other. Or I'm holding her head as she's blowing me. While your jiggling a dang boner around. I drive auto in the city and I've never ever looked back.

Are you me?

Not if you actually race.

My daily driver is an automatic, because driving manual in any kind of traffic sucks ass.

My rally car is manual, of course.

I daily my track car(because it weighs nothing and uses barely any fuel at low rpm) and I've never had problems with manual in traffic.

Do you live in a big city? I've gotten a ride from friends in their manual cars and the amount of shifting they have to do in stop and go traffic is fucking insane.

My car has torque and a high ratio 1st, so no shifting required, just clutch

What's your car?

What are your rally cars? I'm looking to get into the sport but can't find much information on anything actually for sale.

>girlfriend

No its a dude... Just because he took hormones and has small tits doesn't mean its a woman.

thats exactly what it means, dumbass.

Why is it that we always see butthurt autofags so frustrated that they can't drive manual, always shitpost and never the other way around?

I live in fucking Melbourne, a city that cucks drivers as much as it possibly can and manual is fine in traffic

You're just a weak cunt

Are you guys actually autistic?
It's a joke. He said it specifically to get a rise out of people like you.

>drive a nigger car
>have a girlfriend (male)
Checks out.

>mods have completely abandoned the site
>it will never get better

Thank you for this image.

Their fucking fault for being mindless sheep to take the same congested route all the other sheep take. If they knew how to drive, they wouldn't take the normalfag trafficcuck route.

LOl manual threads are constantly up, don't lie. There's like two circle jerks on the ten pages. That's why this was posted.

Why did you bump this garbage-tier thread?