That car you will never own

>That car you will never own

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.caranddriver.com/speedkore-performances-tantrum-is-a-70-dodge-charger-turned-1650-hp-supercar/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why is that unattainable?
This is the car I'll never have btw
blog.caranddriver.com/speedkore-performances-tantrum-is-a-70-dodge-charger-turned-1650-hp-supercar/

>tfw no 928 GTS
Why live?

Soon™

Because a mint or even decent 99 turbo is rare in the US and super expensive ($30k+). For a car that will be almost impossible to find parts for.

It's also a thread about cars you will never own. Never own /= unattainable.

BRZ. It's too shit.

>;_;

All have been wrecked by dudes with mullets who couldn't afford a Camaro.

Hhnnnnggg!!! SAAB is a cute!

Mint is expensive, but you can get a good looking drivable one for 5 to 10 thousand. Parts are not that hard to get, you will need to order them, but you will be able to keep the car on the road. Saab 99/900 community is great.

they are rare as fuck in uropoop

Feels bad man.

>you will LITERALLY NEVER own this car

I want a Jeep Wagoneer with a 5 speed tremac manual transmission and a LS7.

Dark green paint with wood paneling, saddleback brown leather interior, turbine wheels, wilwood front discs, dual exhaust going out the sides and A/C. I'd want to go through every part and make it new again.

Unfortunately such a project would end up costing around 40k. I'm still looking for a clean wagoneer to work on though. Every one I have looked at is rusted to death and abused.

>1806 made
>only 591 currently known to still exist

fuck my life

Top Gear destroyed quite a lot of them in the last 15 years

I have no idea what you're talking about, you can't even bink without finding one or two prestine condition RX-7s here

There is one for sale on my street, noone wants that peice of crap, ive seen it go from 17k to 8500 obo in a year, still there kek

its got a purdy mouth though

first it was a 1st gen MR2, but then I got one

now its an AE86
then a 2nd gen Supra

By the he time I can afford one, they'll be either rusted to shit or double the price

I know in some vidya you can swap lambo v12s into these but has it actually been done? seems like a shitton of money for a shitbox

My older brother used to have one and sold it the same year I got my license. Never got to drive it and now the prices have skyrocketed

>noone wants that peice of crap
Not the late ones. Not yet anyway ;)

I bet you could buy it for 8500 and sell it for the same or more after a year.

The pacer deserves more love

I don't know.
The standard jaguar v12 is smooth and powerful enough, even if it's considered shockingly unreliable

wth where are you? I'm in germany and I either find a bunch of FCs or RHD FDs but the only ever LHD FDs are USA imports

>ZUK 07

literal lego-piece styled windshield

The Jaguar v12 is good for 550HP if you build it right.

700 if you turbo it.

why swap it out?

Because it's a fucking pain to keep running, sounds boring, is a very niche engine so it's very expensive to build and basically an LS is superior in every way.

>v12
>sounds boring

>muh LS

holy shit kill yourself cuckold

why do pushrod cucks feel the need to tell everyone about their shitty cheap engine every chance they can