/mg miata general

Just ordered corner flares with matching side skirts,OEM rear mud guards, and a hardtop spoiler. Painting hardtop soon. What rice are you putting on your miatas?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fBnOUY23ajE
honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/cto/d/mazda-miata-speed/6232675603.html
forum.miata.net/vb/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lol looks kinda like the neon nintendo switch

Just put some koni yellow sports in, hardtop paint can wait till next month.

Scraped my stock bumper a few times last week so I don't think I'll ever get to put on my GV lip :c

Been 2-3 months now, I really recommend wrapping your downpipe with something as it's cut way the fuck down on cabin heat.

You'll be fine you're nowhere near close enough to fuck one of those things up. You have to go full stancefag to ruin a GV lip

Yeah but I've already scraped the front bumper a few times just on bloody speedbumps around here.

I suppose there's really only one way to find out.

I daily'd with lip and full slammed awhile ago, honestly I hit the frame under my ass more than the front.

Raised mine up, got tired of banging frame

68k miles 1 owner car (i'm second)

>buy nd miata with hardtop
>want to sell hardtop
>hardtop is in flawless condition

whats the current going rate for a hardtop?

Looking for advice on a replacement soft top for my 1996! Anyone have a robbins top?

get a hardtop
but robbins are nice

you don't like your batmobile?
I do think soft tops always look better though

>redline first and second
>feel a wave of warm air in my legs

whew

>Hot as fuck in summer
>890m ascension from beach back over the ranges
>Slam heater onto cold
>Furnace stills blasts hot air onto my leg
>Smells like crackling
Tfw you didn't bring the glaze.

Drove up to Lime Rock Park yesterday then stopped by my buddy's shop.

>tfw have the slowest car in the line up

>>tfw have the slowest car in the line up

>have a fast car
>only place to give it the beans is the highway
>high speed on the highway feels like nothing

Eh, whatever.

very true. I do love my slow shitbox

you know tommy?

yeah Ive known him for a couple of years.

wagwan

Enough with the low key tommy shilling. We get it. You know some penis shaped loser in connecticut.

What are some cheap mods I can buy for a 90' 1.6l to make it a better ride?

If you want to make the Mx-5 better follow this way:
>suspension (koni yellow for example)
>brake upgrade
>exhaust and racing cat
>engine tunes (ITB)

Fitted my an EBC to my turbo NA today. Also shortened the actuator rod by 3 full turns of the end bit.
Running 11 psi now, but need to get it on a dyno to see how far I can push it.

where have I posted his youtube link or mentioned his name?

Also Im just posting pics of my car. What are you doing other than bitching?

he's just jealous

Eww! No k-swap for me then!

LONG LIVE FORCED INDUCTION

Any other ND fags here? pic not mine but when I finally get it, I'll be posting it shamelessly here.

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP
WHY DOES MY DAMN MEMEATA OVERHEAT
OT HAS AN OVERSIZED RADIATIOR, NEW WATER PUMP, NEW HOSES, NEW THERMOMETER

Not an ND, but it still fits here.....

nice shorts, fag.

Mine. Currently on FM Fox's.

sup man
get a s2000 antenna it'll change your life
how do you like the Fox coilovers, and are they easy to adjust? I'm eyeing them or Ohlins as a someday upgrade. Was thinking of getting FM springs, but considering that I'm going to find myself on dirt on a somewhat frequent basis, I dunno if I want to lower my car without being able to easily adjust ride height back to stock.

I'm ok with the antenna. First real upgrade will likely be the stage 1 ECU flash to 200whp/220 wtq. Or maybe the roadstersport exhaust

youtube.com/watch?v=fBnOUY23ajE

Fox coilvers are amazing. I drove a few of FM's cars with them and bought them straight away. Had their lowering springs first.

Spotto the V8 :)

my picture.

Only ECU will NEVER get you 200hp. Check the tune from the BBR 200 Miata and what they did to get 200hp.

He has the Fiata, which easily hits 200hp with a tune.

honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/cto/d/mazda-miata-speed/6232675603.html

How much do you guys think this is worth?

Which model?
Do you have the belly pan, do you have a fan shroud, do the fans work, do you have a thermostat (thermometer kek).

Maybe you need a block flush or something, what are your ambients, what power are you putting down etc.

Well then forget what I just said

Bit suspicious if you ask me. That list of new parts summs up to 1500$ and he sells the car for 3500$? Why putting so much money in and selling it 1000miles later

how to sharkfin delete?

Hi guys, retard here

is it worth paying the extra few hundred dollars for the 1.6 NA that comes with LSD stock? Can i do mad skidz in the wet? Is it worth the extra weight?

thank u in advance

Yeah, the stock viscous is a piece of shit that becomes open wheel after 50kkm anyway. Weight difference negligible.

Impossibly low km for an NZ example, make FUCKING SURE there is no pulley wobble, search SNC miata for info.

it's a misprint, he clarifies it's 215kkm in the listing but it has a bunch of shit like wof and rego only relevant to NZ so didn't think it was worth posting

the torsen diff that comes from the 1.8 would be preferable to LSD tho right? or am i mistaken, i could definitely be mistaken

Trunklid swap or bondo + paint. The fucking thing is bolted in so if you rip it off you wind up with a shitty little hole. Same thing goes for the badges. I hope that someone makes a Miata badge to replace the dumb Skyactiv one.
He might be a fuckwit like I was with my last car, which I sold a couple months after putting in over $1K of suspension bits. Many such cases!

I think the torsen is the more sought option in the 1.8, yes, but really unless you're taking it to the track or autox it's all much of a muchsome.
Stickier tyres help a bunch.

If you're apprehensive, get yourself stuck into forum.miata.net/vb/

Look for common swaps, common issues (coolant reroute, heat, noise, rust, soft top care and preventatives etc). Not much 1.8 stuff in NZ, really and most upgrades cost double.

Whereabouts do you live?

>full slammed
>GV lip isn't even on the ground
pathetic

nice pink pants pussy

Auckland but I'm looking for a nice NA pretty much anywhere in the north island