/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

Hush now stop fighting, let's all be friends again Edition

>FINAL FANTASY® XIV: STORMBLOOD™ COLLECTOR'S EDITION [PC] Pre-Order
store.na.square-enix.com/product/436377/final-fantasy-xiv-stormblood-collector-s-edition-pc

>Callback Campaign
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

>FFXiV Amazon Promotion April 25th - May 8th
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/88d7bde755680b54588da68b55120b58004694f1

>Patch 3.57 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/7ee22ba181fbc53f3579bb5d97e21a459f2ab5b3

>Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XXXII and XXXIII
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/3ee28e9c3569e2c7be7212675e20a99641370d8d

>Fanfest interview with Yoshi:
gamerescape.com/2016/12/26/famitsu-sits-down-with-naoki-yoshida-at-jp-fan-festival-2016/

>New info on class changes for 4.0
/r/ffxiv/comments/5xrv3u/more_information_from_korean_live_letter/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/pM6ezqfC

Last time on /xivg:

LEAF is the best FC

Is it just me or is POTD just really underwhelming

Rate this abomination.

cute lizard

I like LEAF.

Fuck LEAF.

Day of the rake when?

No more chocobo races.

>some of them are not open to all of /xivg/ and i have no idea why they're there
What
What about the FC on Odin, is it any good/alive or even open for Veeky Forumsers?

this is your tank for tonight.

>Odin FC
Not open, it's another special club. They will put you in a public linkshell and the only way you get into DPS is if you befriend someone in it and convince them to allow you in.

>Paks having a meltdown in the thread
>LEAF full throttle on shitposting

I miss euro hours.

Anyone want to gossip about cute boys?

Posterior post

i want to be bullied by this cat

I don't think any of the LEAF shitposts are from actual LEAF members, except for my single post earlier in this thread.
Sorry Franky...

Good. I'll give him gingerbread cookies and cheer him on after every boss fight.

Kiss you alone make up 90% of LEAF shitposting and give it a bad name.

Lala Garo

What's the best race/gender for a qt whitemage? I'm tired of catgirl.

I haven't played in ages and I'm up to(Shiva?) I think. Is it worth coming back to this game and playing through the shit-ton of content I need to catch up on?

midlanders have the literal cutest run animation for a healer. I know it's cliche as fuck to play a midlander girl healer but they're so CUTE

How the fuck am I going to get 1k allied seals anytime soon. The hunt ls here only do HW and it only gives centurio. I'm at like 400. Fuckkkkkk I need that storm scale coat

But thank god I'm capped on seals forever.

Ok thanks, sounds like I'm not missing out of anything then.

Female Midlander.

It's a good story.

I freakin love this squidder

I don't even post that much these days. Please be nice.

Delete.

What Aether server isn't perma-locked and is pretty high in population? Thinking about switching from Primal.

>ability bloat

I'm only level 40 as a ninja and I'm running out of keybinds. WHAT THE FUCK. A normal rotation is 10 fucking keys per fight and it's only getting worse as I level up.

thank u bro x

Your weekly hunt is 500 seals I think. If you're level 60, then you can also solo the A ranks rather easily, especially if you're a warrior or a summoner. The troublesome part is actually finding the hunts.

Faerie is a good one, but they have a lot of super homoweebs.

On a scale of 1 to goth, she's eyebrows.

>naked and collared
cringe

wtf!

Weekly is only 100 unfortunately and I want it sooner than 6 weeks. Even doing the 40 dailies one is a drag since they're fates. Thanks though
The more people post lewd cats the less I like then because they all have the same hair and are proportionately the flattest race.

Presumably a server with no high population of RP faggots.

who collared you Kiss?

cute lizard

Anyone else love the Hyuran starting top? It's super cute and looks great from behind as well.

I made my glamoured collar myself.
The one I have equipped for gathering just an NPC collar.
:3

So do all the hyur ladies I mate with :^)

no

Can you stop pretending to be me?

Why are the ugliest people the biggest shitposters? Kiss and Paks are both legitimately bottom of the gene barrel tier.

>mfw I play on Balmung and people are complimenting on how my Elezen looks.

Do they want to ERP with me?

cute lizard

No, I like playing pretend.

Anyone who posts here with their character to 'identify' themselves, or posts screenshots with the focal point being their character, is usually ugly and needs to be associated with their avatar. Some might say that's projecting but hey, I don't avatarfag.

>peasant Sophia axe
Maybe because I wouldn't compliment you genuinely with that trash looking axe

Have to stay on primal for that one. ippiki please, this is a blue board.

Can anybody find me somebody to love?

Putt is up there, too, but I think he might have legitimate brain problems. Kanpan, too, when people call her out on her shitty behavior or she thinks she's no longer the center of attention and someone dares to say something nice about another girl in discord.

Dadelezen looks like he had to stay up the whole night, trying to put the baby to sleep. Must be tough being single-dad

I gotta get married before Stormblood!

Lmao, I'll be fixing that problem real soon. Or until Stormblood gets released. Either way.

Consider the following:

Given the ilvl creep that'll happen in SB, and considering that each patch it was harder to DPS stance during fights as a Tank due to DPS doing progressively more damage with new ilvl tier while tanks lagged behind due to the VIT changes — Will we end up seeing a mandatory tank stance during fights?

I think people are expecting new skills for tanks to fit the community meta of DPS stance but they're actually developping with the intention of MT DPS to not be a thing like PLD on 2.0.

How many hours do you spend on average playing xiv?

Who the fuck is ippiki, is this more of this balking avatars fagging drama I feel is all made up and perpetuated by someone with schizo?

I'm on Hyperion, got 3 hyur healers and 2 lizards you're welcome to join

catgirl?

Ready for the shitposter to backpedal on quitting? Remove.

Haven't played in a few months, decided i'd get back into the game since Stormblood is coming up. Should I stay in Balmung or move to Gilgamesh? I'm interested in doing content and dislike RPing.

Madot again.

cute lizard

>I'm interested in doing content and dislike RPing.
>transferred to balmung
Heck off liar. Probably a paks alt.

You're not save anywhere then unless it's a ghost server.

6 decides my next fanta

Race/gender only ok

as astrologian i have noticed that sometimes the buff i give only goes to one person but sometimes it goes to all?

explain please

Go to Gilgamesh.

Do you enjoy having a community? I left gilga after my 12s farm because sure there are raiders but if you do anything besides that it's so sterile. People just hide in their fc houses or private party finder to erp their homo bf on balmung. Also you'll still get duty matched with balMONGS

Humen male

catgirl

Lala / male Preferably with a beard.

elezen (male)

I wish they'd go ahead and block all Australian IPs. Or that Telco charged so much that Putt's parents couldn't afford internet anymore.

Would you hang out with some Chaos lizzies?

user.. please.... I'm nice!

Hyurboy and post him shirtless

lalafell

Yeah where are they?

BACK TO FEMROE

FEM ROE WITH HORSE COCK

male cat

ya dude hmu

left or right?

A max height max bust elezen with freckles, long hair, and a warm smile!

min height male lala

Neither, put on some armour.

A better looking femcat

Odin
Ask in the discord

hello abe very cute cat (very cute)
hello abe very cute cat (very cute)

Cass?
Post nudes...

Stay as you are. Are you crazy?

Wow, that sounds horrible. So the best thing to do is, assuming you're a degenerate or if you've already made some friends on Balmung, clear the lastest raid tier on the most suitable server for you (considering your time-zone) and then move back to Balmung once you're done.

Left absolutely, but change those shoes, you dork.

Left, but I also suggest that you change the shoes