IMPRESSIVE THREADS
IMPRESSIVE POSTS

FUCKIN BLIZARD REEEE

Time for four servers boys

Will we get free sub?

>freebies from nu-blizzard
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>tfw you get a 920 Draught of Souls on your Fury Warrior

Any vanilla players? Does anyone know if Ashbringer was in vanilla/acquirable? And if Illidan was also in Vanilla? I know officially they weren't but I've heard stories of people sighting Illidan and Ashbringer in vanilla.

>tfw my mouse doesnt have buttons on the side

i cant pvp

Just started a new character (Undead Mage), which professions should I aim at?

no to both

FALCOSAUR
WORLD
QUEST

>bnet servers down
>at moments like this i realize all games i play are blizzard's
>i literally can't play any game now

f-fuck...i can't live without gemus

>chatting with the other healers in my guild
>the other holy priest asks me about my stats
>laughs at my 41% mastery
o-okay

>still don't have a DoS on mine
>rerolled two weeks ago
never made a better decision in my life

Just to be sure. We absorb fangs of the father?

Is he male or female (male)?

Started a new character, female Night Elf warrior. Having fun on Sister of Elune but holy shit it's empty.

Ashbringer was a big rumor in classic. You could probably find a video on it but there were a lot of NPCs that mentioned it so people thought it was obtainable somehow.

Male, does it change anything?

>penis inspection day
>/xivg/-chan sees my peenos weenos
>laughs at how small it is
what the FUCK do i do now brororsslads

under king uses slaves to dig at the bones of my father?

>tfw naga since cata

>vanilla wow
>illidan
triggered
youtube.com/watch?v=MEpv7YxnLCQ

Thinking about coming back to this game. Haven't played since end of Mists. General consensus I saw on the forums was that my old haunt (Feathermoon) was pretty dead. What's a solid RP server these days for someone who enjoys both RP and raiding?

has blizzard said anything about banning legitimate RBGers because the other, wintrading, team leaves yet?

I don't understand. He exploded into fairy dust. Did his bones reappear in his lair for some reason.

I'm not really happy to the idea that fury warriors are supposed to have DoS in ToS since Blizzard doesn't want to nerf the item and buff the spec so that they aren't completly fucked in terms of damage without the trinket

i heard they break early

So i just started a few weeks ago. Trying to do as much as i can in this first free month. So far I've leveled multiple characters to around 70, I've almost finished the legion story, I've went back and soloed all the Cataclysm legacy raids for money, Completion and some badass mogs, Finished a few MoP raids, Did a single Draenor raid with 3 of my friends and i did a single Burning Crusade raid and fought illidan. I explored the timeless isles and built my rep up there so i could get the trinket to teleport there when i want.

I killed the 9 rares in Nagrand too many times to count and raised my preservation society rep to exalted. I'm still in the process of taming all the cool exotic pets in the world. I've pokemon battled and collected some cool pets. I did the Easter event and the orphan event and got all the rewards.

I've caught 1 rare fish out of the 18 i need to get the artifact fishing rod. I've done some PVP in the Dalaran sewers to get closer to the rat mount.

I've done a lot and next month i hope to earn enough gold for a token because i couldn't get 100k this month with my limited knowledge going in blind to WoW.

My plans for next month are to max out my rep in MoP and Draenor. Get revered in Legion and unlock flying. Max out an artifact weapon and get my Warrior to 110.

Is there anything else i should do?

Ashbringer was a meme from tje moment the first corrupted ashbringer dopped since the sword gave a whole chain of even people speculated that it would allow to be purified, I'm pretty sure the sword itself was in the game files but was never available in retail, then when TBC came out it was assumed that it would introduce a quest that would allow for the purification of ashbringer due to the addition of the caverns of time and the fact that an NPC in classic spoke about a blacksmith in outland being able to purify it.

Probably more scraped shit like the Azshara BG, the Azshara furbolg dungeon, the Stormwind Vault, the Emerald Dream, etc...

>fell for the razor naga meme
>forked over €50
>never use the side buttons

You shouldn't really worry about anything like that and focus on leveling
Hit level cap asap

Emerald dream gas a very good rp scene and some good raiding guilds. Not the best but still good. Server first mythic Gul Dan happened yesterday so there's that

A friend of mine tells me of a time in 2005 at a birthday party where someone was telling him about how he fought Illidan in some secluded place.

you've done more in a month than me since Cata came out

>Tip: Smile early and often!

That's why I said since cata

that's one of the main reasons i rerolled
even if i did get the trinket i'm definitely not gonna be assed spamming fucking NH during ToS on every possible difficulty every fucking week hoping for a memeforge, that's fucking cancerous

>WE HEARD MUCH SQUAWKING

>Hit level cap asap
I just want to have fun, should I use my lvl100 pass?

derp get the vanilla legendaries and tbc mounts

youtube.com/watch?v=MhwFEV_8Adk

there was a demon hunter in some rocks off the coast of Azshara, if I remember correctly, but it wasn't Illidan

FOWL THREAT

>tfw have the poorman DoS
better than nothing I suppose

Heard Nighthold was good and the guild wants me back some casual raiding. I haven't played since a week after Helya dropped though. What's new? Anything particularly different in terms of what's OP and UP? My mains are DK and Warlock, for reference. And what's the fastest way to catch up on gear?

I am sorry user, I must leave you now. Yet know this, I have witnessed your posts with pride and I am sure you will not fail /wowg/ in this final hour.

*magically teleports away*

Well leveling normally is a decent tutorial

i dont get it

I'm a smart cookie and I played before, is the tutorial aspect the only thing that makes leveling normally worth it?

is bnet being DDOSed ?

Tauren Rogues
C O N F I R M E D

>So i just started a few weeks ago
>raised my preservation society rep to exalted

Are bear druids gorillas now? The fuck?

it's the challenge appearance

neltharion shed his bones when his body began to fall apart

It's lasted nearly seven years

so it broke now?

Dont listen to him user. He thinks you're wasting your time because it's not the "optimal" way to play. Take your time and do what you want, have fun levellng. But when you do hit level cap, find a guild and try a raid or 2. It's pretty enjoyable

hey wowg!

No

If I were you I would start leveling from the beginning, I recently started again and decided to lvl from 1-110 (after I used my token on my priest and made a dh). I just dont feel any connection to the instand high lvl characters, unlike the one I just leveled.

Its way more fun to experience wow first through leveling.

Nighthold and Broken Shore are new, Tomb of Sargeras drops...whenever

If your mains are DK and Lock then your best bet is to go Affliction. Destro is getting a buff in 7.2.5 and Affliction is getting a slight nerf, but honestly Affliction will still be on top

Fastest way to catch up on gear is invasions. They're 6 hours up and 12.5 hours down wow.gameinfo.io/invasions if you out-gear invasions then try your luck at the Relinquished vendor on Broken Shore who will give you a token for an 880 piece of gear for 5000 Nethershards which are the returning currency. Only real way to get Nethershards is invasion World Quests and some chests around Broken Shore but the chests don't give that much while World Quests give some 2-300 per.

How do you shed your bones nigga?

A bear druid with the challenge appearance was in the Black Rook Rumble yesterday and was just wrecking everyone. He had like 20 stacks and just 1 shot everyone. It was fucking terrifying

Who was in the wrong here?

Are you trolling, or do you mean vanilla without any updates, without molten core and everything ?

old god magic

then why did you say lasted

I contracted "it has" obviously

pezado

No I mean pre-bc.

Is sentinax farming at all viable? I haven't tried since it had its initial nerf

no
the only groups farming it are alts trying to complete the sentinax mark quest

I did it on the side. Nobody kills the Nagrand rares anymore so i got it pretty quickly. Honestly i was doing it for the 300% exp boost potions to sell which is also why i went to the timeless isles. Never did get a potion from any of the methods but it's still fun to explore.

the DK order hall mount looks like shit.

Not at all. You get very little shards and everything can only be tagged by 5 people so you're in competition with everyone else there. Plus portals don't last that long so if you don't have that many little gem things to call up more you're fucked.

Oh. Well gee Ion, it was cool while it lasted.

>gorillas
holy shit, that's probably the best weapon skin I can think of.

red dragon detected

Can someone give me a quick rundown on this pezado meme?

It's AMD vs Nvidia.

some retard yuropoor trying to become a thread celebrity

Is pezado /our guy/ ?

>the death knight PC is literally a slave to the lich king
>they have no free will but think they do

lmao @ death dumbs

Free will is actually a meme

arms are event more dependant on it

I try not to think about why I should keep arms instead of going fury. It's a commitment from vanilla

unironically got a 910 dos from a timewalking weekly cache. Funny thing is I got a 880 dos from the same quest two weeks before. And that's pretty much the end of my rng luck

What are you listening to right now

youtube.com/watch?v=Amvmdn2bg7Y

Is lock still really shitty and boring to play like at Legion release? Or have they been fixed up?

>nice day for a memorial

fromanotherroom.tumblr.com/post/160248049014/

Be honest.

If no one found out, would you?

>Every order hall mission is ilvl 880 or above
>My highest follower is 875
Why does this happen

Yeah but we get the highest tier waifu in the game so it really does even out.

@175862910
no, you aren't
go shove a shotgun up your dickhole and press the trigger

>tfw rolled a dk in wrath and never looked back
>tfw the entire story from then till now was dks blazing their own trail in a world that hated them
>tfw legion comes out and suddenly we're bound to a new lich king