Smartphones were a mistake.

Other urls found in this thread:

dump.bitcheese.net/files/sefijyd/GkB-e_qbNULTdeIw.mp4
modbee.com/news/article163058778.html?branch_used=true
losbanosenterprise.com/news/local/article163058778.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

not my proudest fap

>dump.bitcheese.net/files/sefijyd/GkB-e_qbNULTdeIw.mp4
vteckicked in seriously though dumb fucking whore streams her dying sister instead of calling for immediate airlifting help anything! decides to appeal her viewers which consists of white knights and jamals.

Humanity was a mistake.

>bay area

>shitty rap in the background
>thots getting rekt
>barely phased chick talking about her sister and how she loves her instead of calling the cops
This is why we need common sense thot control.

>that blink-and-you'll-miss-it frame at 0:13 with her head split wide open
>keep watching
>it wasn't a fluke and she starts rolling the very, very obviously dead body around while talking- not even shouting- into the phone
>"this is the last thing I wanted to happen to us but it just did lol JAQUALYNNN"

So what kind of car is that? The taillights look like a Buick.

Buick Century
modbee.com/news/article163058778.html?branch_used=true

What we need is white sharia

duckface ?

Everyone in the bay area is high on atleast 3 different things at all times. Her lack of any sort of normal response is the result of starting coke at age 15

>that absolutely inhuman reaction to seeing her own sister's face smashed open in half

what the fuck is wrong with these people

>sister dying
>better prove I love her for the snap

Pretty big jump between the "crash" at .12 and the reaction at .13

>footage of driving
>shakes phone around while yelling
>cut to 'body' in random field

this is some blair witch level shit

I like how she actually holds the lifeless corpse up by the gash on her head

this wasn't a PSA?
i kept waiting for the star with "the more you know"

Why is it legal in americu to drive below 18?
I still dont get it. Best would be to allow 21 only

2 scoops

2 SCOOPS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This is fake right? Normally when a car gets flipped the whole screen shakes and shit. Also that girls head is exploded and the "sister" isn't even all like "I just exploded my sister head omg what have I done" she has no emotion.

18 y/o dude here. I thought this statement was an exaggeration until I started doing the same shit and I didnt start smoking pot until 16. Hypocritical as hell but if you properly practice driving while high you can safely get places, but drunk driving is a different fucking story. I have to DD for most parties I go to because retards that go to them will drunk drive, and while I don't want to disappoint the process of natural selection, I don't want a random 6 year old girl to be killed because of said retards.

Shock.

Bitch's retarded, but shock can happen to anyone.

Driving under the influence of anything is dumb as shit you mong stop trying to be le cool boy and think about other people's lives for fucks sake.

millenials are fucked in the head and have their emotions out of whack from eating too much soy

This video is fake right?
There's no way I can believe the reaction of her alleged sister to giant gaping hole on sister's head

I have no idea how to feel. I am disgusted, with a smile of disbelief in my face.

Why is a millennial driving a LeSabre in the first place?

Grandpa hand-me-down? I wouldn't take it, not even for free.

>>yo dis my sista i love her i dont giv a fuk u alrdy kno

What the fuck is wrong with kids these days.

Seems odd that the driver was combative.

>in b4 nigger

Are you dense you faggot?

I love how emotionless and deadpan her voice has
>This is the last thing I wanted to happen to us and it did

>this is the last thing I wanted to happen but it just did
Deep.

Sure looks to me like that license plate says SHITYOU

Cuz fuck da police dey rasis

looks like the driver wasn't wearing a seat belt either.
gj

Dude what

Only reason I wouldn't believe that reaction would be because she's a female, and non white.

But the camera does crazy things to people. Seems legit to me.

>non-white
hispanics are white

Man what the fuck

Some hispanics are white.
Those weren't, those were mestizo, which are about as white as a mulatto is white.
>Aka not white

She is up there with the chinks with the whole humanity and caring thing

what is this?

a glovebox and tabasco sauce bottle

Lmao

>hispanics are white
This is what niggers actually believe. Fuck off back to The Root.
At any rate, viral marketing sure is getting intricate.

*for crime statistic purposes only

You sound like a right spoiled cunt, buddy.

Is there any way shock might have caused her to go emotionally numb?

probably made her react weird

people can break their arm and walk away just say huh and not be in pain or realize it for a while

It was rubbish when it was new, it was built by idiots, and it's rubbish now.

Worst car ever made.

>She's white
>She's brownish
>She's yellow
No, she's just American.

Fuel additive long nossle to insert into gas tank

Maybe shock

ok clarkson

That typical "put my face infront of the object" female thing.

What is it with Americans immediately starting to puke when they see something mildly disturbing?

What a time to be alive

americans are capable of feeling emotion when we witness something disturbing

what the fuck

hungary. drunk guy crashes into a house at 130+ km/hr and obviously the german shephard did not fare well. drunk drivers walked away unharmed, but the police later caught up to them and arrested them.

Women were a mistake. Saudis do a good job for once

Hopefully now, there will be an organ match for me

Damn, that dog really tried his hardest to gtfo too you can see his startled awake dog posture in the lest couple frames before he got hit

FĂ©lagyos parasztok
At least drunk driving laws are relatively harsh, and the owners would probably have been out for blood legally

I hope America sinks into the ocean, and soon.
Islamization is a preferable alternative to the Americanized culture at this point.

You've obviously never been to an Islamic country. Shit like this happens daily, just not live streamed and its usually a man who dies

It's an Instagram "Story", basically a string of short videos viewable for a day or whatever.

ROAST STATUS: TOAST

Nice.

Hhahah

>Islamization is a preferable alternative to the Americanized culture at this point

Okay I'm an Ameridumb so I'm biased, but no. That said, on the sinking into the ocean bit, I can't completely disagree. Most of my countrymen are dumber than a box of fucking rocks at this point.

>continues streaming while her sister's face is in two

I need to stay cool for my livestream, what's wrong playa, you ain't a streamer??? Don't know how to keep your calm, "bro"??? You don't know how hard I am, I've seen worse shit than this that my followers show me and I gotta stay hard af for them.

Plus, yo, this'll give me mad followers now boy. Got this shit on lock.

If you drive high I hope you wrap your stupid ass body around a tree you inconsiderate fuck

We're they huffing octane boost?

This has everything. Good job user!

fucking idiots.

How about you don't consume depressants while operating a motor vehicle? Everyone can "drive high" until they get pulled over for driving in the wrong lane.

What a way to go.

wear your seatbelts kids
losbanosenterprise.com/news/local/article163058778.html

She's going to jail for awhile.

Thats gotta be fake she's not freaking out at all. Mehhh this is the last thing I wanted to happen to us.... But it just did. If that was real and her sister just got rekt like that she would be hysterical

She's calm about it because she's on camera filming it. Also the drugs

t. doesnt know what shock is

but yes she is on drugs as well.

xanax will do that to you, she looks/sounds like shes off a bar.

she won't remember any of that shit when she wakes up.

oh shit it's real
roastie btfo

LOS BANOS IS NOT THE BAY

>she used octane booster

Probably deserved to die

As opposed to Gen X and boomers whose emotions are out of whack from all the booze, pills, and shitty weed they've consumed throughout their lives?

Because whites dont do shit like this, such ad overdosing on heroin while their kids are locked in the car with them?

White genocide best timeline

Shock. You'd act like a retard too

BACK ON THE ROCKS BACK ON THE ROCKS BABY

Man... this is fucked.

We've always been this dumb, it's just now with the Internet, and smart phone everyone is always connected, and we don't have to be one of the lucky few to witness it in person, it can be instantly broadcasted to everyone, all over, the exact moment it happens.

>She wasn't wearing seatbelts
Non seatbelt cucks btfo

honestly it's the property owners fault, if you're going to have a gate facing a main road like that put up some real barriers that would kill a retard who drove into like that

>no webms of the crash

dispoint

bet you guys believed the moon landing too