Shitalian cars

Awfully
Loose
Failing
Automobile
youtube.com/watch?v=GKakXkLp8U4

Veeky Forums's Alfa shill is not going to be happy when he sees this.

I hate that stupid triangle they all have

that's LITERALLY the only thing that keeps them visually apart from the competition

>tfw I really want to like alfa

Guilia is a mess though, I hope they get their shit together in the next couple years of production

all the thumbs down is giving me a boner

Aix
Lt
Fgain
Aony

>his car isn’t in the workshop constantly

Do you even soul and passion?

>that's LITERALLY the only thing that keeps them visually apart from a fucking mazda
FTFY

They may fix some of the bugs, but are they going to be able to re-engineer the brake pedal. The brake pedal is the number one thing besides mechanical problems that owners are complaining about. Apparently it's not even numb, it just literally has no feel at all. That's just unacceptable on any car, but especially a performance car.

>things that happen only in the USA

Meanwhile in Europe not a single car has broken down and not a single article has been written.

What did North American mean by this?

Ps. Also in Australia, Asia, down there all the Giulias are fine.

Magic?

Mazdas look less derpy

Sabotage.

When I visited America for a short while almost every other mile I saw a car at the side of the road. Meanwhile us Yuropoors are facing a world without any of our cars breaking, why is this?

Why does this happen to people?
My family had all types of shit old cars, 20 years old or even more, and never once did we have to call a towtruck. We even had a long trip (~4000km) around Germany and France in a then 15 year old 4 banger Honda and nothing happened.
Yet these retards somehow manage to break all these new cars.

Pistonheads is from the UK.
Also it's mostly Americans that do extensive testing on certain cars, like the Giulia for example.

You're lucky your family never owned an Alfa

Drove 700 miles the day I bought it, I'll let you know when something breaks

Because you all buy diesel econoboxes.

>not a single car has broken down
this is the type of shit retards actually believe

no wonder people voted for trump, if they're this stupid