pastebin.com/zwdfyvu8

>Digimon Linkz English Guide
digilinkz.kongbakpao.com/

>Digimon World Guides
pastebin.com/W0ZgHnXJ

>Discord link
discord.gg/urBVbKa

>20th Anniversary V-Pet details
withthewill.net/threads/16945-Digimon-20th-Countdown-Ends-V-Pet-Details-Images-and-Pre-Orders

>Decide Your Digi-Destiny N0 Trailer
youtu.be/watch?v=9omPepZxRNc

>Next 0rder OST [320 mp3]
mega.nz/#!7U9F3Txb!JeuUBX1myA14eX7yaJOsUj4yewXB6Xl5cEouOfIpOdw

>World 1 OST [192 mp3]
mega.nz/#!mAFSGJRQ!jqLdrMZ5mP6pEWw0J9ti6_aZ8HSOOx5DM1imFcotKkI

>Digimon Story Cybersleuth: Hacker's Memory
gematsu.com/2017/03/digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-hackers-memory-first-details-video-screenshots

>Digimon Story Cybersleuth: Hacker's Memory Trailer
youtu.be/QdroyF26SMo

Other urls found in this thread:

shanaproject.com/subbertag/3232/
animetosho.org/search?q=appmon
youtube.com/watch?v=z2uISr_5J7k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Rip nyaa version

shanaproject.com/subbertag/3232/

Whoops that seems dead

animetosho.org/search?q=appmon

So basically it wasn't a full on group until the X evolution movie? Weird.

And those are old, someone post useful links because I suck.

BGM for thread. youtube.com/watch?v=z2uISr_5J7k

Well even discounting Dukemons profile Frontier came before X-Evo and they were clearly mentioned in there. Although it was just the Wyvern and the Fruitcake back then.

Damn, Dynasmon looks fucking pissed in that pic.

When is Dynasmon ever not pissed?

That's true. At least Dynasmon is cool so that's fine. Though poor GoldRapidmon getting screwed over hard sucks.

>he doesn't worships Mimi everyday
>he doesn't wishes to be her
Pleb.

When his Lord is satisfied.

He seems to have honorary membership given that he is in Magnamons Great Challenge

>Princess Outfit
>Crest of Purity
Pick one

>walk into room
>see this
>what do

Is that a fish?

Last time I checked Whales were mammals, so no.

>he doesn't worships Mimi everyday
But I do, user.

Why else would I have two figurines of her on my bedside table?

Tell my NEET sister to go outside for once.

Well at least he has that. Too bad Magnamon would rather hang out with people he hates rather than his old bro.

The big one is a whale plushie. The little one is a digimon hiding in plain sight.

Magnamon seems like he would rather hang out with in Training and Rookies than anyone else, given his recruitment quest in CS. Guy should quit the Guardian Deity of the net business and open a daycare.

I mean, Groundramon and Wingdramon evolve into Slayerdramon and Breakdramon who actually jogress into Examon

m-muh... can't wait for the next episode.

Now that is something I'd love to see. Magnamon's daycare center with Elecmon helping out too.

Thread reminder, Haru is a girl.

Appmon game ost when

He has a penis, just really high estrogen levels.

You will have to rip it yourself.

You mean low test levels
Likely caused by phone radiation
Haru was another jab at mobilephone culture all along!

>Low testosterone (also called low T) can cause symptoms ranging from lack of sex drive, depression, and fatigue to irritability, memory loss, hair loss, and enlarged breasts.

But Haru has hair and no boobs.

Magnamon, the Babysitter of the royal knights. I can imagine Gankoomon dumping Hackmon on to him, when the Sistermon are busy.

Too bad Eri isn't the protagonist, only good thing about Appli Monsters.

She doesn't have goggles.

His tag is made up of ground up goggles

Nah, he pulverised his goggles and had them injected in his Bone Marrow. Thats why his punches hurt Mega Level digimon.

That'd be pretty funny to see.

>Eri
I think you mistyped Rei, user.

Rei's story arc is honestly one of the best things about Appmon. Like damn it's been a rollercoaster ride for him.

Funnily enough if they only focused on Rei it easily would be the most serious series since tamers.

They don't want to. Instead of giving Rei more time they basically replaced him with Yuujin, at this point.

Ahhh my kind of thread. Humans get out, please.

Where did you find those?

>Omnimon
TRIGGERED

They should have just replaced Eri and Nardo Jr.
A balanced trio like Tamers.
Haru=Takato
Yuujin=Haru
Ruki=Rei

#
They should have just replaced Eri and Nardo Jr.
A balanced trio like Tamers.
Haru=Takato
Yuujin=Jian
Rei=Ruki

>remove Eri

Are you gay? But I agree that Appli Naruto should leave.

>Are you gay?
But Ai is best girl.

Ai is a non-combatant.

There is a chance she will have an Appli Drive, though.

What if she is? pic related

I'm really hoping she is.

So they are skipping this guy?
Thats too bad.

There's only one other normal Appli Drive color I can think of that they've designed but not released as a toy or had in the anime. In one of the Appmon 3DS trailers, they show Onmons Appli Drive which is a pearl coloring.

Offmon is in, but we've got no Onmon. Onmon fuses with Gatchmon, and Offmon fuses with Hackmon.

These finally fuse into Rebootmon which is Appmons Omegamon.

So, whoever this is, may have Onmon, or end up pairing with Onmon when they go good.

He'll show up for a minute and then go straight to Shutmon.

Are they actually skipping him? Please no. Skipping forms would be so dumb.

The preview of the next episode showed offmon ultimate form will appear, I mean it makes sense because their foes are ultimate level but its a shame they didnt have more time to maybe develop him more.

Who says they'll skip Logamon? Maybe he'll fight in that form for a while before giving us a taste of Shutmon like what happened with Dogatchmon's first appearance in episode 2, which is a bit of a teaser.

That's Ai, actually. I think she'll soon reveal herself as the first Leviathan agent Haru and Gatchmon fought, which is Cameramon (who has now became Satellamon after probably revealing the Tripmon thing as a ploy and Tripmon is the hired gun personality) but would repent one way or another (which might involve Onmon) and possibly make Cameramon good as well.
Either way, she might end up being Onmon's Buddy as well.

You know who needs a canon mega?

>Thinking Arkadimon will ever show up in a 3D game

>Still no frightfur looking mega for monzaemon.

Well, he is the only special snowflake that has the AP Duo, so it probably has that kind of function or something. I don't know how Offmon will evolve into Shutmon and using Hackmon at the same time. I even think he will use Hackmon data without using Hackmon itself.

>mfw his Ultimate is going to be Pinocchiomon in Ver. 20th

That's just lazy. They should give him a real final evolution. Virus Metal Greymon and Mamemon both have one. Is it to much to give the original strongest digimon original ultimate?

Because Rei might show up anytime in the next episode. He's gonna be the deus ex machina for that episode.

Oh have evolution charts been released?

Also wtf Pinochiomon? just cause they're both toys?

Seems to be the thought process yeah.

More like both of them are Puppet-Type.

They should have given him a Bancho form, imho.

Nah. Wouldn't fit him.

I disagree completely.

It's not like Mamemon and Golemon were better options.

Are any drawfags present who can make this happen?

>unknown
I see this pic was made before Jesmon's debut.

Okay so something that's been bugging me but I've never seen anyone talk about it (probably due to bad timing on my part).

The Imperialdramon that Vikemon and Rosemon destroyed - was that the actual Davis/Ken Imperialdramon but infected, or was it some kind of fake created by... Gennai? Whoever the fuck is the bad guy right now?

It's not clear what that Imperialdramon was and I doubt there will be any explanation in future movies.

And the closest thing to a "bad guy" in Tri right now is Yggdrasil and NotGennai.

Not a single clue. But it's not like it matters what with the whole reset and everything. Hell we still don't know what happened to the 02 crew.

At this point there absolutely no reason to care since the writers are retards.

But to answer your first question, it's most likely a fake, the argument being Imperialdramon didn't revert to Baby forms.

If a Numemon is inside Monzaemon, what is inside Ex-Tyranomon and Etemon?

Raremon is in Ex-Tyrannomon.

Sukamon in Etemon

Most likely a fake.

Would love for this to happen. She needs something.

We can only hope.

Why is he so perfect?
Haru doesn't deserve him.

Stop false flagging.

Quite the opposite, Yuujin doesn't deserve to win the Harubowl.

Does anyone else like my Pocket Monster?

All the goggle boys and their partners fight. Who wins?

Hard mode: Judge it objectively and not based on geewunning

Haru expempt because he's still at the mid level of power

What are my restrictions here? Is Takuya disqualified? Do they have access to Jogress partners? Xros materials?

I can give it a shot. Haven't drawn him since I was a kid.

Jogress partners yes, but only to jogress. Stingmon can fuse with XVmon but he can't fight.

Takuya is allowed.

Taiki is restricted to Shoutmon X7 in the interest of keeping things balanced. Arresterdramon gets the Brave Snatcher

>Haru expempt because he's still at the mid level of power
>When his partner at third stage can shoot with pinpoint accuracy at millions of enemies across the globe

He took Paildramon's intro powerlevel feat and did it bigger and better.

So we have a fight between Omegamon, Imperialdramon FM, Dukemon, Aldamon or Susanoomon (how far do you want to take this one), ShineGreymon BM, Shoutmon X7

Difficult, I'm thinking X7 might take this though.

His opponents were still low level Virusmon

I can't imagine it would make as much of a scratch against an Ultimate level like ShineGreymon or Dukemon, especially after Satellamon gave him trouble

I think it's down to ShineGreymon BM and Susanoomon. X7 is hard to judge because XW power levels are all over the place.

But we know from Savers that Burst Mode's power exceeds that of Royal Knights and Susanoomon literally carved the world in half so. Those two are the ones to watch for to be honest.

Though Agumon Burst Mode likely counts and he killed God.

>Globemon
And yet they had to gangbang Warudamon to defeat her.

Yeah, they would be very close, Digimon is hard because all the factors are different each time, I didn't know if I should judge based of Aldamon as that's Takuya's best himself or go all out with all 20 spirits.

I think we can safely assume that WarGreymon is the weakest out of these options, even if Imperaildramon is a huge jobber, you can't deny his overall power.

>and he killed God
That was Masarumon.