Passing on the shoulder

How easy/dangerous is this? I've had it with slow faggots in my way on one or two-lane roads

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z4SEaVISDMc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's easy and fairly safe is the shoulder is clear of debris.
Just don't do it around the bolis.

do it around the bolis dont listen to bitch pussies

This

have fun getting arrested and/or rolling your car when you accidentally hit gravel.

Either way, we won't miss you!

it's easy bruh i only need 28 inches

only did it when some faggot caravan decided to merge onto the slow lane after passing up a semi at the exact same time I was clear to merge over as well

>bump
oops, didn't see you there. heh, sorry

If there's enough room go for it. But there usually isn't. Funny how roads like that don't have enough room on the left, which is where you want to be when passing. But plenty of room on the right

>it's easy bruh i only need 28 inches
Hell no. Some of the cars around here WILL deliberately move over and shove you off the road. I had teenagers laughing as they tried to shove me off the road even though I was legally in the lane. They moved next to me in the other lane and then while the teen passengers were laughing, the driver moved into me. I braked hard of course and they sped off.

>Letting teens get away in a cage while you are on a bike

On

You could have just followed them for 5 mins they probably would have shit themselves

Follow them for 5mins then before you're about to speed off, knock their brakelights out with the kevlar reinforcements on your gloves

youtube.com/watch?v=z4SEaVISDMc

>You could have just followed them for 5 mins
I was too shook up to do that.
Attacking the teens would be road rage.
Adults confronting and attacking teens often means the adult loses in court. Teens are very good at crocodile tears and lying.
It is three teens testifying versus one of me.

Many kids have no respect at all. These were three white kids. I was a minority. I bet my CCW would get me into a lot of trouble in court.

What a fucking pussy.

Safer on a bike than in a car.
Cars shouldn't do it just because you have less maneuverability.

Them being white has almost nothing to do with it man.
Teens are just retarded, and white teens are less likely to be retarded on the road than any other kind.

Good thing there's no snow here

In your butt

Won't their airstream suck you in?

The last time someone tried that they were sentenced to 17 years in prison

Personally I don't do it because I don't want a tire puncture. The shoulder is absolutely full of nails and screws and shit. Not worth it

>Passing on the shoulder
So that's what it's called in 3rd world countries.
I usually called it Passing on the retard lane.

>white teens are less likely to be retarded on the road than any other kind.

white teens are literally the shittiest fucking drivers in the world. even worse than nogs

DON'T DO IT!

>be me
>try to pass two slowniggers on the shoulder
>punch it
>ride on rumblestrip, thought things were going good until...
>tire fucking explodes

For the safety of you and your car, don't do this shit, almost swerved, tried to maneuver my car from not going into the ditch, and embarrassed myself too for being a complete dumbass.

I was once passed on the shoulder by an asshole in a Toyota Supra, except it wasn't the shoulder to my right, it was the lefthand shoulder because I was passing someone. Even more funny was watching his car bounce while he's trying to find the right gear.

carry nuts/bolts or rocks in your pocket
break their windows/ punch their mirrors
you are faster than them, you can get away

pussy bitch

>moms impala that's the only car she's ever own/still paying off
>5yo x3 that dad is using to only haul kids
Hmmm.

People that undertake deserve to hang.

Are you from Germany or some dream land where people actually keep right? North America is made up solely of people who cruise 20 under the limit in the passing lane. If you are going the speed limit, you are most likely in the rightmost lane undertaking slower traffic.

>be me
>sitting in traffic in right lane
>leave maybe 50 ft gap to the car ahead so im not constantly on-off brakes
>some hothead riding my bumper
>after about one minute he starts honking and flashing his lights at me
>proceeds to drive onto the shoulder to pass me
>hes now tailgating the guy 50 ft ahead, who is going no faster than i was

Totally worth it amirite?

Not even the niggers around where i live do this. That should tell you something.

niggers in maryland do it all the time
>don't ever move here, 90% of the drivers are certified retards

>user starts throwing bolts at a car
>car swerves
>user dies because bikes can't turn

all it tells me is that you are a racist loser